Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filthy dirty fuckers.duck orf we don’t want to know about your bleeping non entity swimmers..Go wank on your own in a little bleeping room with Popeye posters.🤣

🤣where the duck Dolly did that come from,we’ll,I don’t know but ……😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s he on about when he says ‘younger’... he said he took steroids on his IG last Feb year, bollox again 🤷🏻‍♀️
He really thinks he's something doesn't he?

Wanker.

• Haha

He really loves himself
Yes, right O Carwash. Of course that's not been photoshopped one bit considering your arms & shoulders look nowt like that every time you post a picture of you and skanky in bed. And they're certainly not your traps cos you're nowt but a skinny neck matey & you've got none!!!! 🤣🤢🤣🤢

Where do I start?
I can practically smell this picture 🤢
Fust, must, Katie's undercarriage and Carl's counterfeit shame.
Who the fucks trainer is that also? Causally watching a mating scene Attenbrough himself would say, that's it, evolution has got the duck out of hand!!!
The room looks like a Brighthouse ad!
They need to be careful not to get too close quickly, their clothes look flammable as duck. A bit of friction....... whooooshhhhhh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Guess she will be handing back the blue badge now that she can walk in heels. This photo is from this morning after sick bag.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Get those bleeping tighties orf you stupid bleep..prat yer prick won’t get anything out of there..🤣 not a bleeping taddie..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guess she will be handing back the blue badge now that she can walk in heels. This photo is from this morning after sick bag.
Got my magnifying glass out 🔎 nope, can't see any scars on her foot, anyone else? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.