Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what takeaway establishment is on the menu tonight, on the way home from SPL 🤔🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder what takeaway establishment is on the menu tonight, on the way home from SPL 🤔🤣
Somewhere with a supply of fertile men and a turkey baster maybe... she should try the one who got Llozza preggers ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now the world knows that Coles swimmers cant swim, wouldn't put it past them to concoct a story saying coles dad is to be their sperm donor

• Sick
  • Haha
Now the world knows that Coles swimmers cant swim, wouldn't put it past them to concoct a story saying coles dad is to be their sperm donor
Well she doesn’t have any notable male friends.

Or she will ask Steph who she used for her baby live on air.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Somewhere with a supply of fertile men and a turkey baster maybe... she should try the one who got Llozza preggers ;)
......... and maybe get free food from Sheesh Waiter into the bargain , according to the LG thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Prices at that clinic today, better sell a few more bath bombs then hun 🤣
Haven’t you learnt anything by now , cheap bastards don’t pay for anything, they’re not having ivf , more chance of the Pope getting married 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen the headline on the Mirror re Katie and her reason for wanting IVF and as others have commented on there, it’s about as low as you can get.

There is nothing seemingly she will sell to make a buck and quite frankly I’m sick of it. Shame on the so called newspapers that print this crap too.

I’m going to be on the loo for a while.

Eels are slippery; snakes and lizards aren't ... geckos are the tiny little ones that dart all over the place.
My son, Joe has a Leopard Gecko called Smaug. She's a little witch to him, especially when he has to wet her down when she's shedding skin and clicks at him. Does the same when she wants her live locust.

Conversely, he wakes up at night and she's staring at him and winks. Told him 'That's women for you!'

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
As long as people like Steph's Wank Lunch are giving her air time she's just going to keep on with her bull crap

Would you buy hair care products off this woman? ⚠🤔🤣🤣
She looks like she's wearing a prison outfit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My son, Joe has a Leopard Gecko called Smaug. She's a little witch to him, especially when he has to wet her down when she's shedding skin and clicks at him. Does the same when she wants her live locust.

Conversely, he wakes up at night and she's staring at him and winks. Told him 'That's women for you!'
I can’t see this but she sounds delightful bless her.

Reactions: 9
Evening you lovely lot ❤ blimey, so the sum total of all their bloody nonsense today then is we now do indeed have proof that Carwash is a wanker 👍

@Pom Bear thank you for sharing your holiday snaps my darling, I'm so jealous! 🤣 Bless your heart you finally got your much needed holiday 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.