Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, and I might be wrong here because I am tired!

I've reread the FB post (I don't use Twitter/X). I now read it as they have reported her to the police for allegations that SHE has made on this subject. I.e. false allegations against somebody else, most likely KH.

Just like when they reported her to the police for her falsely claiming that F4J killed Blade/damaged her property.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Reactions: 20
As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I’m horrified that they’ve tweeted this. Victims are entitled to anonymity unless they themselves choose to waive. Whether it’s true or not, and irrespective of who the alleged victim is/are, this shouldn’t be tweeted. God, I’d be absolutely mortified if it was plastered all over social media about me, even just speculation. F4J do not have the best interests of any of those kids at heart. Ugh. Taking a step back from this thread. It’s gotten even darker than I thought possible. I just hope the kids are returned to their dad soon.
Totally agree beetle!! I hope you are ok? Anyone thinking this is a good idea needs to have a long hard think about themselves!! We all hate KP but those kids have been through more in their little lives than most will ever endure and if there is even a grain of truth in these allegations their lives will be tainted forever!!! So putting out there for the world to see is a bleeping disgrace! Other journalists are calling them out and quoting specific laws they are possibly breaking!! But the damage to them kids is done!! Victims of sexual abuse are granted anonymity for life for a bleeping reason and they should never ever be used like this!! Even if it is to get KP in the tit it is wrong.....it Is not the same as the press reporting the false allegations against KH either!! I'm absolutely horrified at this!! Those poor poor kids 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I've reread the FB post (I don't use Twitter/X). I now read it as they have reported her to the police for allegations that SHE has made on this subject. I.e. false allegations against somebody else, most likely KH.

Just like when they reported her to the police for her falsely claiming that F4J killed Blade/damaged her property.

Maybe I'm wrong?
DC said it's not allegations about KH.

Reactions: 36
Just a bit of levity from my browsing and musing. Regarding her love for love island, no pun intended, She often comes out and says she fancies one or more of the men. These are usually in their 20,s who go on their to find love with similar aged attractive women. How can she put herself in that bracket and realistically would they like to go out with someone as old as their mum? I know you do get the sad sack like this week who says they fancy her, but I,m sure that is the glamour model,of the past they are fantasising. Even to raise your profile in my opinion these days there is little kudos for them.
Now that Anton has said that she is his crush I have no doubt in my mind she will be sliding into his DM’s ready for when he leaves the villa. She is a predator!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Maybe I'm wrong?
I think the wording of the post could be read both ways. I initially thought it was 'F4J accusing KP of having done x' but now I see how it could be read as 'F4J accusing KP of making false allegations that x was done to kids by a third party'

Reactions: 14
The number that shall not be named saying "that gossip site is still up and running sadly" and you'd still be bleeping on here if you weren't banned 🤣

Is the clan bricking it right now on smelly's behalf I wonder? I bet she still doesn't care or about what it's doing to the bairns.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Number two hundred and sixty five has waded in on that tweet with a cracking user name!

These freds have given me a couple of very bad dreams, so for that to happen to a stranger then I cannot begin to imagine J having nightmares the poor little chap.

duck you Kipper, duck you Edna, duck you Iron Lunged Witch and duck her very small devoted worshipper on insta.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
just read a old news article that in 2019 she was ordered to pay Alex's lawyers £150K this was the day after she was declared bankrupt and the judge said i know you can not go about collecting this in the normal way as the person as been made bankrupt yesterday(this is prob what the recent bailiff visit was for(Alex won £25K in damages in 2020)she was also issued a 5 year banned injunction from talking about private information that happened during the relationship so who is looking forward to November she will start bringing up everything she can(AGAIN)
She prob has the exact date in her diary on her phone. One that’s not been lost. If she does I hope she is taken straight back to court. She won’t hold her tongue. She can’t. She never learns The end of 2024 looks like it might be as explosive as the beginning. Good things appeared yet kipper?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember there was a weird poster a couple of years ago who we were banned from posting about?
It was summer 2022 and this person put various allegations up about people......similar things were mentioned as in the F4J post.
This poster also tried to portray Carl as being to blame for KPs feet and crashing her car. It was all very weird but now seems connected!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Does anyone remember there was a weird poster a couple of years ago who we were banned from posting about?
It was summer 2022 and this person put various allegations up about people......similar things were mentioned as in the F4J post.
This poster also tried to portray Carl as being to blame for KPs feet and crashing her car. It was all very weird but now seems connected!
Was that the person who claimed they had worked for the police and then lost their job because of what they had put on here? I remember them, username escapes me now.

Reactions: 17
Was that the person who claimed they had worked for the police and then lost their job because of what they had put on here? I remember them, username escapes me now.
No Mrs B. This poster was posting away from Tattle but directing it at us. They seemed unhinged. Lots of crazy accusations and strange posts. saying they had copies of KP's bank statements etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Absolutely disgusted by them putting that tweet back up again. That shouldn’t be up on social media for all to see. It’s not fair on the kids. They deserve privacy. Especially with something as serious as this.
As comments have said it potentially identified victims of SA. Seems very risky and unfair on the children involved

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m thinking this is the “child abuse scandal” that F4J mentioned before Xmas. They said the expose would follow. Surely they’ve then had enough time to run this past their legal team? Either way, what an absolute shitshow and the only ones I feel sad for are the kids, all of them. Serious repercussions for this, I think for EVERYONE involved

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think they're trying to force attention on it to get an arrest. (If SS reported something and police have taken no action) If she's arrested for something truly shocking I doubt there will be much more focus on what they said in the tweet.
If the ‘offender’ is under 18, then there will be no arrest.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Number two hundred and sixty five has waded in on that tweet with a cracking user name!

These freds have given me a couple of very bad dreams, so for that to happen to a stranger then I cannot begin to imagine J having nightmares the poor little chap.

duck you Kipper, duck you Edna, duck you Iron Lunged Witch and duck her very small devoted worshipper on insta.
And duck you that ‘effin number’😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.