Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also someone has replied to some of B's posts with hearts. Is that a friend, or some creepy stranger she met online?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can't find the character though. Why would DL have a kids cartoon character as her profile pic?

- Actually I think it's just some clip art....
---

There's no way for SS to keep them away from Kieran. It's the courts that stop contact anyway. Remember he did have contact in the summer, the contact centre and bunny out at mini golf? It's KP that's stopped contact.
Honestly Helena I dont believe it’s entirely down to KP stopping contact. Ive been hoping that the loss of visitation rights would be honestly relayed as I feel it’s not my business
---
Also someone has replied to some of B's posts with hearts. Is that a friend, or some creepy stranger she met online?
I believe only friends can comment or message

Reactions: 9
Bunny's account suspended, maybe Kieran intervened

Youtube suspended next I hope
---
Seen nothing from F4J in a while. Wonder what's happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly Helena I dont believe it’s entirely down to KP stopping contact. Ive been hoping that the loss of visitation rights would be honestly relayed as I feel it’s not my business
---

Do believe it is ALL down to KP.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
---

It’s been confirmed on here so many times KP IS THE PROBLEM HERE.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Can we give the GFM a final little push please, whatever you can give will truly help, thank you so much xx
I’m off the booze in Feb… so advancing my booze fund 😂 🍷
Donated xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 50
---

I'm not sure what you're getting at there but think about it.... Kieran WAS seeing Bunny in a contact centre and for days out....this was when there were still unresolved allegations/ police investigations! So Kieran was allowed to see them whilst under legal suspicion.

So has he done something so serious that stops even supervised contact since the allegations have been cleared? The logical answer is no.
---
I’m off the booze in Feb… so advancing my booze fund 😂 🍷
Donated xxx
Donated too!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you everyone for the donations, I've asked Sam if they can do an update and I'll get it posted on here.
I can't really say much but it's all good and positive steps.

Bunny misses her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 112
Oh boo hoo, he's nothing special! Most people have to work until they are 67 these days anyway! My husband is nearly 65 and still working every day, plus Mr PP has lackeys who do most of the work for him anyway!
He’s a fencecunt mrsp.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow. Some amazing donations have just gone in! I couldn't give quite that much. 😬 Any amount will help I'm sure. I'm very happy to pay for half an hour of legal rep. if that's what it amounts to!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That book The Secret is based upon 'The Laws Of Attraction' and therefore is unlikely to help Kipper.
IT breaks all the laws and isn't attractive (except to flies around :poop:)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Donated. Let's help him with the final push and then let karma give her the biggest kick of her life!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.