Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you everyone for the donations, I've asked Sam if they can do an update and I'll get it posted on here.
I can't really say much but it's all good and positive steps.

Bunny misses her family.
This post hopefully makes sense of why KP has been acting so strange lately.

Reactions: 31
Oh boo hoo, he's nothing special! Most people have to work until they are 67 these days anyway! My husband is nearly 65 and still working every day, plus Mr PP has lackeys who do most of the work for him anyway!
Oooh, I know, Mrs P, my husband is 69 now and has a part-time job, otherwise he gets "bored" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The kids clearly missing their dad. She’s a grade A c**t. She has no right to deprive them of the chance to see him and their step/half brothers. She’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Can we give the GFM a final little push please, whatever you can give will truly help, thank you so much xx
I donated again today. Let’s hope it’s promising & is the ‘final push’🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. Those poor little kids. Kieran must be beside himself. I feel this is going to court imminently👍

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I have already had a glass of wine (tit day today)
But can I just say there are times I have to turn away from this thread with frustration and there are times I really do think some of you are bloody amazing. The donations today are just 🥰

Pic just for cuteness. My latest foster dog taken yesterday after her first ever groom… who I am going to struggle with giving up 😅

(I currently have 4 dogs and a cat here and I need my wine - which is why next month is going to be tough 😂)

PS… have a lovely weekend 😅 (nope this does not include the PRICE family 🤬)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 75
So much for the Christmas Day curry, just had some frozen food instead :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
I am surprised she even bothered to get out of bed at all - after all she had her little slave Bunny to do everything for her. Those children deserve the best Christmas ever, surrounded by people who genuinely love them and want only their happiness.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have already had a glass of wine (tit day today)
But can I just say there are times I have to turn away from this thread with frustration and there are times I really do think some of you are bloody amazing. The donations today are just 🥰

Pic just for cuteness. My latest foster dog taken yesterday after her first ever groom… who I am going to struggle with giving up 😅

(I currently have 4 dogs and a cat here and I need my wine - which is why next month is going to be tough 😂)

PS… have a lovely weekend 😅 (nope this does not include the PRICE family 🤬)
Beautiful girl..❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am surprised she even bothered to get out of bed at all - after all she had her little slave Bunny to do everything for her. Those children deserve the best Christmas ever, surrounded by people who genuinely love them and want only their happiness.
She probably didn’t
Bunny probably had to do it 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Supposed to be a mother,she bleeping insults that.She should never ever be called a mother,mum or mummy,she’s a nutjob and should be removed from this bleeping Earth.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ooooh new Fred, did a thing last night, I’m back on a recap for you lovely lot 😁

So I took a week out, I thought I wasn’t gonna come back. I’ve really had enough of her nonsense and Teflon status, when will she be brought to account for her many heinous ways, but it’s like watching an episode of something like Poirot, one feels the denouement must be near and I guess I just have to see how it ends, but seriously, it better end soon 👊🏾😁I told Mr SK I’d chucked in the Tattle, he said “Did you do a Kylie flounce, as you are inclined to do from time to time, you do love a flounce”, I replied “Indeed”, he shook his head saying “You do know you’ll go back”….hmmmm, knows me doesn’t he 🤦🏽‍♀️

Must admit I didn’t pay any attention to what she was up to for a week, bliss it was, now I’ve had to go back through the thread and see what I missed, oh it’s getting messy isn’t it 🤔😁

@Dollylovesshoes it’s a long one, you know what you have to do.

So, the thread kicked off with bailiffs supposedly entering the MM in search of possessions they could auction to regain some of the payment and costs she owes to Alex Reid. Accordingly Skank was ‘Out’, maybe she was with Junior or Princess as they have both been ‘Out’ all of this year so far, even though they live with her. Currently we do not know if the bailiffs retrieved anything of value from the house. The day before the bailiffs arrived, Skank stated “Great things are coming in 2024”, sadly for her the ‘Great Things’ do not appear to be coming her way.

F2079E72-8CDD-45B9-B701-595CAC2DF02A.jpeg

A lovely photo appeared of Skank showing off her latest massive back tattoo, making her look even more manly as it just looks like she has a hairy back. Keep getting the tattoo’s Skank, they are really making you look like a very hot Love Island girl. Maya Jama has thrown in the towel, she can’t compete with a woman celebrating 30 28 years in the business this year. Perhaps you can invite Maya to your big bash party you’re planning Skank, and show her up with your stunning good looks 👍🏾

8BFE986A-6BFF-4093-A0E4-7ED23BF9976A.jpeg

Edna continued to post photo’s of her house on IG, every day we see another beige addition to her home. Everything about her is beige, beige, beige, the very beigest of beige, Edna may in fact be the most beige anyone has ever been, quite an achievement, congratulations Edna 👍🏾

9B4BF22D-2B5C-4E86-8946-965BC338FD0E.jpeg

Edna also posed in this, what is wrong with her, @Pom Bear had the answer…..

6FADD817-DF2D-4F3F-8137-EEF2C921DCDE.jpeg

Not content with this outfit, Edna then decided to muscle on on Skank’s Friar Tuck territory, wearing this monstrosity, which Dolly rather beautifully named ‘Trier duck’. Those Price girls and their love for Sherwood Forest, who knew…..

3B61A8C2-7489-41A8-BC37-FE020F77B517.jpeg

DC highlighted how 2024 (Her Year, the year the Pwicey is back ) was going so far for Skank (I’ve added a couple more)….

In less than 2 weeks she's had…..
Lashes done 3 times
A large tattoo
Nails done (possibly twice)
Lips & bum filled
Hair done at least 3 times
Has turned a funny orange colour
Acquired a new kitten
Embarrassed herself at a Geordie Shore party
Went to a Plasterclass in Dublin without Princess, who was meant to be there
Lost another phone
H smashed her Mac
Had the bailiffs round
🤦🏽‍♀️

On Tuesday Skank ran a TT Live, Fenella is back, another on the bankrupt’s payroll I guess, all living on magic beans. The lying grifter-in-chief Matriarch was holding court, and there was another appearance from Dan, her brother. No doubt the Matriarch barking and coughing out orders to protect the grift at all cost. Skank without a care, announced her kitchen was being ‘done up’, the day after the bailiffs had been round. Not your usual bankruptcy this, is it 🤦🏽‍♀️

A6DE63AD-BF7C-4D0C-9B90-4A5EE6D0C13C.jpeg

The Scum posted Skank’s driving rap sheet, as it was revealed she’d been caught speeding again without a valid licence last November, resulting in another fine and the withdrawal yet again of her driving licence on medical grounds. Amazingly she still hasn’t served time ,but gee her insurance premium quotes will be fun if she ever gets her licence back. Read this week someone saying (without her driving record) that they were quoted £14k for insurance on a new Range Rover (her type of car) I do believe she’s virtually uninsurable now, no one ‘gifts’ insurance, so there is that if she ever gets her licence back 😈😁

E1D54EF6-BC75-4932-A16E-772271DEAF9A.jpeg

Skank announced on a North East radio show she was staying with Chloe Ferry for the duration of next week’s Adult Panto in North Shields. We are not sure if Chloe is aware of this yet, we wait and see if this is a thing. Meanwhile the Panto still has a load of tickets for sale, heavily discounted. Skank hasn’t learnt her lines and the rest of the cast have started rehearsals without her, day 4 yesterday, of course madam isn’t there, which surprises no one. Yet still people continue to cast her 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

788A552B-E1B2-434E-9C60-ED4DAC910098.jpeg

Skank reminisced about going to the Oscars, and you just know she believes she’ll be back there one day…..reader, as you know, she’s never going back.

753518BC-A5B0-44DD-9401-56CC01B231AF.jpeg

Although maybe I’ll be eating humble pie when Daisy May Cooper writes her life story of lies and libel, missing out all the time with Pete Ya bleep as the production’s lawyers said No, No, No, yet still it becomes a global success, winning Best Picture and a special award for Best Skank. Won’t be laughing then will you Kylie. The horror….

FDE09260-7BC5-41DC-873E-79E534FE0FC8.jpeg

Skank showed us her feet and cankles, we all wished she hadn’t 🤢

8510FD3B-D452-4B02-8004-DF76136E2327.jpeg

Still reeling from seeing her feet, Skank inflicted further punishment on us with this below, I don’t really know what you would call this orangery coloured ‘look’, I guess she watched Willy Wonka recently and decided the Oompa Loompa colour was this year’s fashion. @tracey3871 believed she maybe transitioning into Ming the Merciless with a black wig…

CCD8B85A-1788-491F-B988-A33DC7BE1B54.jpeg

Thursday morning DC listened to another podcast. Again only 30 minutes long, neither Edna or Skank can be bothered with them much anymore, the listening figures are dire, but still they inflict them on the world. Usual nonsense, lost another phone, H visited, smashed things up, her Mac broken, still doing Only Fans for less than 10 pervs, the deluded idiot claimed she was sexier than all the other young woman at the Geordie Shore party, made a big issue of being single, is starting to claim SB was coercive, basically dull, dull, dull with a capital D.

Jess has set up a weird IG and TackyTack account called Olive Management. Appears Skank is trying to set up another business in someone else’s name. One to watch, what game is she trying to play here, Jess is playing with fire, she will probably end up in financial trouble the way Skank is using her to front her scams, Jess is already selling clothing for her, and HMRC are starting to take an interest in such things.

A95A4ADA-86C9-4C30-9A89-72665EC29DBE.jpeg

Onward then to the Adult Panto, she’s spiralling out of control, this could be a fun week, what horrors await, what stunts will she pull, how drunk/high will she be, guaranteed none of it will be favourable for her 🤔😈

Let’s see how many times she does the leg pose with Chloe, phoarrrrr, so youthful looking, so hot, so f*cking tragic 😁

BBD2F66E-CF39-4202-B8A6-FBA81250AB4C.jpeg

Where is SadBoy 🤔 He is deffo back in the UK, Ross is now partying with new people. Will he return, even though madam threw shade at him on the latest podcast, and is egg hunting like crazy. If madam cannot find a Nu Egg, then she will blackmail him back, despite the toxicity of the relationship and the obvious deep hatred they feel towards each other, she has to have a man around, even one she hates, and he will probably slink back. I will say he’s gone for good when she increases the blame game on him and if he retaliates, as Boyson did with a thinly veiled threat, that he would bring her down if she didn’t back off. She never again attacked him. What is SB scared of, is he bidding his time, is he selling stories, oh SadBoy what is your next move 🤔

9965ED34-F8FD-466B-9DD5-5FA1E05EB0D9.jpeg

This was then posted, a warning from Skank to all the young girls about the worrying increase in the use of filters on SM 🤦🏽‍♀️

634C6E51-F63F-4134-A4A9-36C800D421A5.jpeg

HoHoHo, what you say Skank, as she then posted the video below, after having her lashes done again, it was quite the thing….not a good thing. It was like watching a trailer for a horror film, where a mannequin comes to life and is about to commit horrific murders. Honestly she thinks this is sexy when it’s actually extremely disturbing….seriously, this really freaked me out, the way it moves, the extreme filter, the fact she believes this is what she looks like, it made me shudder, I’m shuddering posting it, don’t play if you are of a nervous disposition.

Rumour has it if you say “SkankyC*nt” three times into a mirror, she will come for you with her minion ‘Evil Ellie’, forcing filler into your lips and bum, be afraid, be very afraid😱…..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Ooooh new Fred, did a thing last night, I’m back on a recap for you lovely lot 😁

So I took a week out, I thought I wasn’t gonna come back. I’ve really had enough of her nonsense and Teflon status, when will she be brought to account for her many heinous ways, but it’s like watching an episode of something like Poirot, one feels the denouement must be near and I guess I just have to see how it ends, but seriously, it better end soon 👊🏾😁I told Mr SK I’d chucked in the Tattle, he said “Did you do a Kylie flounce, as you are inclined to do from time to time, you do love a flounce”, I replied “Indeed”, he shook his head saying “You do know you’ll go back”….hmmmm, knows me doesn’t he 🤦🏽‍♀️

Must admit I didn’t pay any attention to what she was up to for a week, bliss it was, now I’ve had to go back through the thread and see what I missed, oh it’s getting messy isn’t it 🤔😁

@Dollylovesshoes it’s a long one, you know what you have to do.

So, the thread kicked off with bailiffs supposedly entering the MM in search of possessions they could auction to regain some of the payment and costs she owes to Alex Reid. Accordingly Skank was ‘Out’, maybe she was with Junior or Princess as they have both been ‘Out’ all of this year so far, even though they live with her. Currently we do not know if the bailiffs retrieved anything of value from the house. The day before the bailiffs arrived, Skank stated “Great things are coming in 2024”, sadly for her the ‘Great Things’ do not appear to be coming her way.

View attachment 2700571

A lovely photo appeared of Skank showing off her latest massive back tattoo, making her look even more manly as it just looks like she has a hairy back. Keep getting the tattoo’s Skank, they are really making you look like a very hot Love Island girl. Maya Jama has thrown in the towel, she can’t compete with a woman celebrating 30 28 years in the business this year. Perhaps you can invite Maya to your big bash party you’re planning Skank, and show her up with your stunning good looks 👍🏾

View attachment 2700574

Edna continued to post photo’s of her house on IG, every day we see another beige addition to her home. Everything about her is beige, beige, beige, the very beigest of beige, Edna may in fact be the most beige anyone has ever been, quite an achievement, congratulations Edna 👍🏾

View attachment 2700575

Edna also posed in this, what is wrong with her, @Pom Bear had the answer…..

View attachment 2700576

Not content with this outfit, Edna then decided to muscle on on Skank’s Friar Tuck territory, wearing this monstrosity, which Dolly rather beautifully named ‘Trier duck’. Those Price girls and their love for Sherwood Forest, who knew…..

View attachment 2700580

DC highlighted how 2024 (Her Year, the year the Pwicey is back ) was going so far for Skank (I’ve added a couple more)….

In less than 2 weeks she's had…..
Lashes done 3 times
A large tattoo
Nails done (possibly twice)
Lips & bum filled
Hair done at least 3 times
Has turned a funny orange colour
Acquired a new kitten
Embarrassed herself at a Geordie Shore party
Went to a Plasterclass in Dublin without Princess, who was meant to be there
Lost another phone
H smashed her Mac
Had the bailiffs round
🤦🏽‍♀️

On Tuesday Skank ran a TT Live, Fenella is back, another on the bankrupt’s payroll I guess, all living on magic beans. The lying grifter-in-chief Matriarch was holding court, and there was another appearance from Dan, her brother. No doubt the Matriarch barking and coughing out orders to protect the grift at all cost. Skank without a care, announced her kitchen was being ‘done up’, the day after the bailiffs had been round. Not your usual bankruptcy this, is it 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2700590
The Scum posted Skank’s driving rap sheet, as it was revealed she’d been caught speeding again without a valid licence last November, resulting in another fine and the withdrawal yet again of her driving licence on medical grounds. Amazingly she still hasn’t served time ,but gee her insurance premium quotes will be fun if she ever gets her licence back. Read this week someone saying (without her driving record) that they were quoted £14k for insurance on a new Range Rover (her type of car) I do believe she’s virtually uninsurable now, no one ‘gifts’ insurance, so there is that if she ever gets her licence back 😈😁

View attachment 2700591

Skank announced on a North East radio show she was staying with Chloe Ferry for the duration of next week’s Adult Panto in North Shields. We are not sure if Chloe is aware of this yet, we wait and see if this is a thing. Meanwhile the Panto still has a load of tickets for sale, heavily discounted. Skank hasn’t learnt her lines and the rest of the cast have started rehearsals without her, day 4 yesterday, of course madam isn’t there, which surprises no one. Yet still people continue to cast her 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2700593

Skank reminisced about going to the Oscars, and you just know she believes she’ll be back there one day…..reader, as you know, she’s never going back.

View attachment 2700594

Although maybe I’ll be eating humble pie when Daisy May Cooper writes her life story of lies and libel, missing out all the time with Pete Ya bleep as the production’s lawyers said No, No, No, yet still it becomes a global success, winning Best Picture and a special award for Best Skank. Won’t be laughing then will you Kylie. The horror….

View attachment 2700596

Skank showed us her feet and cankles, we all wished she hadn’t 🤢

View attachment 2700598

Still reeling from seeing her feet, Skank inflicted further punishment on us with this below, I don’t really know what you would call this orangery coloured ‘look’, I guess she watched Willy Wonka recently and decided the Oompa Loompa colour was this year’s fashion. @tracey3871 believed she maybe transitioning into Ming the Merciless with a black wig…

View attachment 2700600

Thursday morning DC listened to another podcast. Again only 30 minutes long, neither Edna or Skank can be bothered with them much anymore, the listening figures are dire, but still they inflict them on the world. Usual nonsense, lost another phone, H visited, smashed things up, her Mac broken, still doing Only Fans for less than 10 pervs, the deluded idiot claimed she was sexier than all the other young woman at the Geordie Shore party, made a big issue of being single, is starting to claim SB was coercive, basically dull, dull, dull with a capital D.

Jess has set up a weird IG and TackyTack account called Olive Management. Appears Skank is trying to set up another business in someone else’s name. One to watch, what game is she trying to play here, Jess is playing with fire, she will probably end up in financial trouble the way Skank is using her to front her scams, Jess is already selling clothing for her, and HMRC are starting to take an interest in such things.

View attachment 2700604

Onward then to the Adult Panto, she’s spiralling out of control, this could be a fun week, what horrors await, what stunts will she pull, how drunk/high will she be, guaranteed none of it will be favourable for her 🤔😈

Let’s see how many times she does the leg pose with Chloe, phoarrrrr, so youthful looking, so hot, so f*cking tragic 😁

View attachment 2700840

Where is SadBoy 🤔 He is deffo back in the UK, Ross is now partying with new people. Will he return, even though madam threw shade at him on the latest podcast, and is egg hunting like crazy. If madam cannot find a Nu Egg, then she will blackmail him back, despite the toxicity of the relationship and the obvious deep hatred they feel towards each other, she has to have a man around, even one she hates, and he will probably slink back. I will say he’s gone for good when she increases the blame game on him and if he retaliates, as Boyson did with a thinly veiled threat, that he would bring her down if she didn’t back off. She never again attacked him. What is SB scared of, is he bidding his time, is he selling stories, oh SadBoy what is your next move 🤔

View attachment 2700813

This was then posted, a warning from Skank to all the young girls about the worrying increase in the use of filters on SM 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2700815

HoHoHo, what you say Skank, as she then posted the video below, after having her lashes done again, it was quite the thing….not a good thing. It was like watching a trailer for a horror film, where a mannequin comes to life and is about to commit horrific murders. Honestly she thinks this is sexy when it’s actually extremely disturbing….seriously, this really freaked me out, the way it moves, the extreme filter, the fact she believes this is what she looks like, it made me shudder, I’m shuddering posting it, don’t play if you are of a nervous disposition.

Rumour has it if you say “SkankyC*nt” three times into a mirror, she will come for you with her minion ‘Evil Ellie’, forcing filler into your lips and bum, be afraid, be very afraid😱…..

View attachment 2700835
Great recap and the Trier duck thing has me crying with laughter again 😂😂😂
---
Oh yes - she ended up trying to cook noodles and eating them dry didn't she?
Well she did pour some water in and she also had some crumpets dipped into it?! It was hard to watch that…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.