Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
Can someone tell me where I can find this post, if possible incest is involved an equivalent of me will be brought in to interview the accused.
---

Did her love her...if a man (pt or not) told me to eat dinner in my underwear....I'd throat punch him!
It is now deleted.

Reactions: 11

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Strange way for Amy to talk about her own daughter.
Not really, it's her view as an adult talking about what her daughter looked like in her eyes at the time. I think, to be fair, it sounds pretty accurate, Skank wanting all eyes and attention to be on HER.

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
I don't doubt that she wore a leather cat-suit to shock ppl when she was just 13 BUT where on earth would she find one to fit a teenager? Seriously? And leather?
Probably used an old Batman costume and chopped it up a bit! (my bruv had one and I made dolls clothes from the PVC cape!) 😊
AFP book of lies says leather skirt and top, not catsuit, easier for a teenager to buy than a catsuit.

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
I think that's the trouble Sewer. F4J said they had made a report to police. Allegations were mentioned but it was not 100% clear who they originated from. The serious nature of them meant it was dodgy to repeat them. So I suppose F4J could be in legal trouble or even KP?
---

The sick thing is AFP calling her that IMO.
It's true though. It's not like she's saying that about someone who is 14 NOW, it's her perspective of what she saw back then. At least she's telling the troof as to how her daughter looked, and the troof don't come out her gob too often!

• Haha

pepe le pew

VIP Member
The whole fathers4justice thing is depressing. Show me a case they have ever actually helped. They all seem embittered and angry. When they twitted the cocaine stuff I replied and told them to remove the tweets as it would harm Keirons case. They blocked me. Just idiotic blokes. Now they are fighting an idiotic ex glamour model. Who is clearing having body dismorphia issues. With two children in her care, who should be in foster families until this mess is sorted out.

KK77

VIP Member
I’m thinking this is the “child abuse scandal” that F4J mentioned before Xmas. They said the expose would follow. Surely they’ve then had enough time to run this past their legal team? Either way, what an absolute shitshow and the only ones I feel sad for are the kids, all of them. Serious repercussions for this, I think for EVERYONE involved
I think F4J are referring to the false allegations she made about KH when this all began. They are reporting her for making false allegations. I don’t think they are accusing her of the act. Could be totally wrong. Why now? Maybe because something has happened and now they can 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I had an awful dream whereby it felt like someone was lifting and opening my legs whilst whispering Alaistair Crowley type menaces into my ears. Spoke to my doctor about it who explained it was a hypnogogic-hallucination which can seem VERY real at the time. (although it was Halloween at the time) 😬
That's the ones! Hypnogogic and hypnopompic. I used to have terrifying ones.....and some funny ones!

• Haha

Jomo11

VIP Member
Just on the subject of DL, surely she cannot risk what little (if any) is left of her reputation by still working for KP. ? Especially after these accusations?
Unless she still hasn't seen the light and thinks everyone is out to get KFP for no reason. She's probably still 'guiding' her somewhat.

• Sad