Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shizzler

VIP Member
No Daniel is still Infield. He kept his dad’s name.
---

I did not infer what Jett relayed at school, related to Kieran or Michelle. It related to things seen & heard at MM. Goes to show how things can get twisted.
I think HBF was referring to KP’s accusations, not yours Willow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Nixxs

VIP Member
I hope the F4J post isn’t insinuating she’s made further allegations about Kieran

(i saw it btw) was just pondering the wording of it
I don't think it was worded that way. At first I thought it was in regard to false alligations she had made against KH but was worded incorrectly for that

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
That F4J post is also on Facebook. I agree with whoever said it'll be gone within the next few hours.

• Sad

YellowTail

VIP Member
I wonder how long this court case has been going on for then? I don't think she has mentioned being in court recently has she? I wonder if something came out that SB wasn't aware of and that's why he did a runner?
Maybe why he is citing mental health issues… (real or as a wind up to her) to stop her attempts to contact him

• Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
Unless she still hasn't seen the light and thinks everyone is out to get KFP for no reason. She's probably still 'guiding' her somewhat.
she may well think that but as an (presumably) educated woman and mother, her eyes don’t lie?

Reactions: 9