Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
I think the only mistake they made was posting it earlier than planned and unfortunately for them I was able to screen shot before they deleted, those are serious allegations and they would need to be fairly sure allegations/concerns had been raised before posting it,
I feel a bit guilty for seeing it amd posting it tbh because those poor bairns are even more vulnerable now 🥲🥲
What did they say?

Reactions: 8

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
No Oedipus is where the child is attracted to the parent of the opposite sex. I'm pretty sure it is called Jocasta complex when it is the other way around - please do correct me if I am wrong though.
So son to mother?

Reactions: 7

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
What?!?! I'm floored. Don't know what to say.

The children will need support regardless of whether this is true or false. Imagine being a kid and incest allegations about you on the internet.
What's going on with F4J?? I can't seem to see any updates/posts.

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
I think they're trying to force attention on it to get an arrest. (If SS reported something and police have taken no action) If she's arrested for something truly shocking I doubt there will be much more focus on what they said in the tweet.
If the ‘offender’ is under 18, then there will be no arrest.

• Sick

Private2407

Chatty Member
Can you go back and read a few posts? No-one is excluding you.
Once read everyone will understand, It was a very detailed
Posters couldn’t be sued 😂 it’s an anonymous gossip forum. Only people who could be sued for it is the person posting the allegations in the first place (F4J).
---
Posting a screenshot of what F4J said isn’t going to get anyone on here sued.
Nooooooo, I meant F4J on X

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Because it says children, there’s 5 children of KFP who will now be subject to speculation around if the allegations relate to sibling incest or KFP being sexual abuse to one or all of them. I don’t like myself at all for almost immediately thinking I know which of her children this tweet likely relates to. PA and KH are now in an impossible situation to either issue denials or ignoring completely. That’s the trouble with this tweet, opinions will be formed because of it.
I really, really hope the statement from F4J is false or at least not what we think it is.

Reactions: 6

Mmc

Chatty Member
Sorry, but you’re all still talking about it yet won’t post what was said. I also don’t agree with certain posters being rude / blunt towards those that didn’t see it. We are all concerned on here, but don’t post something then delete it but then continue talking about it and not fill in those who missed it. It’s like being in a group of friends at school and everyone knowing something but won’t tell the outsider who’s not in the click. I bet the ‘main characters’ on here would be told if they had missed it! Think I’ll be going back to lurking, rather than not being in the click on here.
post #246 on this thread may help

Reactions: 6

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
'"I'm in bed, Bunny is next to me asleep. Jett was at the end of the bed, asleep. I was really hot in the night so I tool my socks off. Later, I felt something tapping my feet - proper tapping my feet really hard. Then I heard 'mum mum' - it sounded like Jett. I said 'Jett, what?' I sat up in my bed, looked at the kids but they are both fast asleep. I was too scared to look over the end of the bed."''

Taking too many stimulants will do that. I've had sleep paralysis and seeing /hearing things in my sleep since I was a kid. It doesn't happen that often now but things which will make it worse are - too many stimulants ( legal or otherwise), caffeine, stress. I would see all sorts of stuff, extremely realistic looking. Sometimes I still do it, I'll sit upright ( still half asleep) and see things which aren't there!
I had an awful dream whereby it felt like someone was lifting and opening my legs whilst whispering Alaistair Crowley type menaces into my ears. Spoke to my doctor about it who explained it was a hypnogogic-hallucination which can seem VERY real at the time. (although it was Halloween at the time) 😬

Reactions: 5