Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KK77

VIP Member
If I had to put a fiver on it, I'd say she's not involved, and it's between the younger two kids. Unrestricted access to social media, watching, copying etc.

Time will tell - I hope.
Yes, or between her and Harvey and his carers picked it up, hope I am totally wrong 😕

Reactions: 12

Mmc

Chatty Member
Bunnys latest YT post, looks like she’s staying at her friends house
isn’t KP going to Newcastle tomorrow for panto?

Private2407

Chatty Member
They swiftly deleted their Twitter post earlier today. Someone has replied to other F4J posts asking why they deleted it.
So that must have been the update to the 27/28th Dec post...which may well have been the instigator for the Carl split because they would have had to give KFP 48 hours right to reply before posting.

Havent there been pictures in the past of her in bed with Harvey where she has looked like she had no top on? Perhaps it is referring to that and it's just saying that she isn't safe and therefore return her kids to KH? Doesn't necessarily mean the allegatations are about the 2 youngest.
It could be but it mentions a certain word. Even if they were in a house where it happened they're playing a strange game with the wording!

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
I hope that is a misquote or typo…..if not then he fathered Daniel when he was 13😬🤪. Skank and iron lung both still massive pervs though 👍🏻
Daniel is also the child of Ray Infield, AFP first husband, both him and Skank had their surnames changed after AFP married PFP

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Someone needs to do the maths; if Skank was 13 at her father's 30th he must have been 16 when he got Iron Lung pregnant. Skank is now 45 and Iron Lung is 72 so Iron Lung must have been 26 when she got pregnant. Here we have it from Skank's own (ridiculous) lips....................................a predatory woman of 26 seduces a 16 year old schoolboy and gets pregnant by him.

Another one for the sex offenders list. Step forward Amy.
PP is Skank's stepdad, her real dad is Ray Infield.

Reactions: 11

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Found this comment in 2013 on Digital Spy

What sort of a mother is amy price?
«3 / 41234»
[Deleted User]Posts: 20
Forum Member

26/01/13 - 09:15#52
Saltydog1955 wrote: »
She revealed it on Piers Morgan's Life Stories back in 2009.

Also see my post on page 2 of this thread, post #28.

Half naked pics at 13 (obviously approved by mummy dearest),peadophiles,no doubt having sex at an early age.
Seems she was exposed to more than she should have at such a young age. I suppose her biological father walking out didn't help things.

Born in 1978 in Brighton, East Sussex, southeast England,[1] Katie Price was the only child of Amy (née Charlier) and Ray Infield.[4] At the age of four, her father left the family. In 1988, her mother married builder Paul Price, after which she acquired the surname Price.[1][5] She has an older brother named Daniel and a younger maternal half-sister Sophie from two of her mother's other marriages.[6]
I'm so confused...... Page 2 of this thread post #28 relates to @emmaw28 doing dry February - good luck Em 🍷🍺🍹🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11