Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That sounds exactly That skanky bitch mother. She treats P like a friend, not a daughter. She has no boundaries with behaviour, swearing or talking about inappropriate things in front of her kids. What kind of a mother slates the kids father in front of them. I hate my kids dad, he's a wanker. But my kids have never heard me say it
The Son in that scenario ended up kicking off one night and going ballistic at her and police were called by neighbours. He didn't have any disabilities like H does but I did wonder if he got to the point where he just couldn't stand his mother using him like a partner. We didn't speak at this point, so I can only wonder.
I'm glad there are good parents out there!

Reactions: 13

Mmc

Chatty Member
Could easily be. The poster seems to be based in Australia. If it was someone local to Northchapel/Petworth then I'd probably lend it more credence
Yes I noticed they’re based in Australia now but haven’t always been if you scroll through, they have some posts of horses so may be part of the riding community

helptheaged

VIP Member
Bunnys saying she with her cousin, does Daniel have children and could he be looking after the children whilst she’s away in Newcastle?
Danny has twin girls but not sure if he lives near KP ( for Bunny to go to school)
---
Danny has twin girls but not sure if he lives near KP ( for Bunny to go to school)
Plus looks like KP has a new Egg out Friday not heard of since

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The way I read it the allegation was that something happened in the price household and to return the kiddies to their father immediately.
That was how I read it too. Not that the post related to 'false allegations made by KP against another person'. Maybe I misinterpreted it.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Two mutant characters from Paradise P.D think the animators have captured skank perfectly.
Panto and everyday in the wild even got the trout pout spot on. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240120-201539.jpg
Screenshot_20240120-201607.jpg

• Haha

Mich1969

Chatty Member
F4J latest
Omfg, that is absolutely fucking disgusting to put this information online about minor children. By all means go for skanky but leave those kids out of it. The damage that could cause to those children. I was right behind them going for her but I feel sick reading that. Absolute lowlifes, this will do f4j no favours. 1 nil to the skank

• Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Change of topic!
I was just looking through her Facebook and on the post about the leggings, someone has commented that on one of the lives she could be heard saying ‘I can’t believe these mugs are actually paying for this crap’ - OMAG
I know we haven’t missed many of the lives, is this true?? I don’t remember her saying this and if it is true how on earth has this not been in the red tops?
Yes it was some time ago when it blurted that out not thinking that the mic would pick up what it said. I think it was documented at the time on wiki but I couldn't tell you whereabouts

Nah I read it as They said KP is a kiddie fiddler, I’ve re- read it and it’s still reading that way to me, 🤷🏻‍♀️ not that she’s made Allegations it’s Definitely saying Her
And I agree about it becoming a in and out spilt that must be frustrating for who didn’t see it
Read my posts 2 + 2
It’s silly because it’s out there publicly but it’s better safe than sorry
I’m just shaking my head in shock, and I didn’t think even that Skanky Cunt was That Sick 🤢
But then again I thought Rolf Harris was a nice bloke, he bought cars off my brother and he always said how nice he was, You Never Know Who is a Wrongun 🤢🤢🤢
Yep better safe than sorry, If people were here for a certain half an hour they saw it, if not they didn't 😬

You can definitely be sued for repeating allegations and maybe you forget this is involving accusations about kids. Laugh all you want......

View attachment 2703093
Please let’s not try make out I’m laughing about anything to do with the kids. Because it’s far from that Helena !!!! I’m laughing at you saying people on here could be sued for posting a screenshot of F4J’s tweet or whatever it was.

Reactions: 12

ThePelican

I
Could anyone tell me what is the point of this interview, most of it is stories which have been heard many times before. I’d love to know The Guardian’s reasoning behind publishing this?
The reasoning was probably: many Guardian readers will recognise her name, but won't have heard the stories.

Reactions: 12