Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MickySpoon

She does not give AF, bold as brass. I'd rather guide my dad into my mum that than be as cold and unfeeling towards my kids.

Reactions: 9

tracey3871

VIP Member
I think the only mistake they made was posting it earlier than planned and unfortunately for them I was able to screen shot before they deleted, those are serious allegations and they would need to be fairly sure allegations/concerns had been raised before posting it,
I feel a bit guilty for seeing it amd posting it tbh because those poor bairns are even more vulnerable now 🥲🥲
I can't see it ... can you post screen shot

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
I genuinely hope they do know something but if they don't and are just chancing their arm, then it's the kids that suffer. I am guessing that they will have run this through their legal team though?
Sadly, I don’t think they have.

• Sad

stormyweather22

I can't find the character though. Why would DL have a kids cartoon character as her profile pic?

- Actually I think it's just some clip art....
---

There's no way for SS to keep them away from Kieran. It's the courts that stop contact anyway. Remember he did have contact in the summer, the contact centre and bunny out at mini golf? It's KP that's stopped contact.
Honestly Helena I dont believe it’s entirely down to KP stopping contact. Ive been hoping that the loss of visitation rights would be honestly relayed as I feel it’s not my business
---
Also someone has replied to some of B's posts with hearts. Is that a friend, or some creepy stranger she met online?
I believe only friends can comment or message

moonboots

IThank you Helena that explains it much better to me as I was thinking about some of the possibilities & I was right. DL has given KFP the exact info on the worst possible allegations to report that would ensure she kept the kids for as long as possible. If this is swept under the table I hope the council are reported on by the Redtops AND mainstream news.

I imagine anyone who have SS in their lives are all going to lose confidence in their ability & they aren't fit for purpose.

I think DC saying things are imminent so although KFP deserves a custodial sentence just for such allegations something tells me it's about to 💣.

Still have to wonder if rumours of it had something to do with their split, Dan Wooton was given a week right to reply by the Byline Times so it's something to think about & it's certainly feasible if she finally told Carl she lied about it & he lost his shit & punched a door...hence KH & MP support likes.

I can see DL getting thrown under the proverbial bus very soon.now.
@Private2407 I think I've missed something, please elaborate! What was Dan Wooton given right to reply about?? And when? Thanks!

HasBeen

VIP Member
You're probably right. Is one of them Fenella by any chance? (The teenager babysitter/skivvy that DC mentioned before)
One looks Older the one in pink, the other one has a Nose plaster on like when someone has had Surgery, Could be Jess not sure

Reactions: 8

Private2407

Chatty Member
Sorry, but you’re all still talking about it yet won’t post what was said. I also don’t agree with certain posters being rude / blunt towards those that didn’t see it. We are all concerned on here, but don’t post something then delete it but then continue talking about it and not fill in those who missed it. It’s like being in a group of friends at school and everyone knowing something but won’t tell the outsider who’s not in the click. I bet the ‘main characters’ on here would be told if they had missed it! Think I’ll be going back to lurking, rather than not being in the click on here.
Hope Helena's explanation helps explain LTLL x

tapestry73

Does anyone remember the documentary about page 3 with Katie in called Page Three: The Naked Truth? Don’t suppose anyone has a copy or knows where to watch it?