Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#349 As The Kipper continues to circle the drain , the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Reactions: 69
My own personal opinion is that the allegations don’t involve B&J. It’s the only way I could possibly see F4J risking putting up that tweet. However, I feel it’s wrong to open up any of her children to this speculation. It’s abuse by social media by F4J. I can’t believe there wasn’t another way to handle the allegations.

Reactions: 20
I’m Shit with Tech so I can’t link it, Daddy woods has posted a new video on insta and TikTok and says he will be posting more videos
Have a Look Krusties
( Sorry I can post )

Reactions: 17
There are so many pictures of her kissing Harvey with her topless when swimming, videos of her in bed with him and then last year she was dancing all around him like she was lap dancing. She oversteps boundaries, I've always thought it. Of course the braindead fans thought she's been
'mum shamed' They've all said ( family) how Harvey doesn't wear clothes.....so what does she do, get in bed with him naked

The kids could have witnessed something I'm sure.

Reactions: 38
My Mum has personality disorders, stepdad was a psychopath to put in bluntly ... when we were little children ... 7 and 9 ... Stepdad thought watching videos like driller killer & chainsaw massacre and Alien were OK... we used to sit there screaming with hands over our ears whilst he laughed ... Mum didn't think it mattered

Reactions: 41
THIS I think the same! 100 percent

Reactions: 15
The drag Queens will rip her apart and dim kipper won't get it

Reactions: 28
I’m Shit with Tech so I can’t link it, Daddy woods has posted a new video on insta and TikTok and says he will be posting more videos
Have a Look Krusties
( Sorry I can post )

I don't think he needs us to look. He has sooooo many followers already. That's quite a few for a brand new account
I think he's been reading here too

Reactions: 22
Cole's following a fair few Dollybirds. The 4th one down's name reminds me of someone

View attachment 2704798
The first one has the tits and the third one has the tats

Reactions: 17
I’m just glad she’s getting taking out to do something she will enjoy instead of sitting about in beauty salons & dressing rooms. I hope Jett is also getting a treat whoever he’s with

Reactions: 25
Professional curiosity is a thing... I have had a recent situation where I was the only advocate of the actual victim when other less experienced members of staff were supporting the perpetrator .. my manager supported me, safeguarding involved and the adult victim is now safe and the actual perpetrator is under scrutiny ... its easy for inexperienced staff to loose sight of boundary in these situations, it's far bigger than DL... where was her boundaries training, where was her supervision?

Reactions: 34
Agreed Red, yesterday I thought it related to KFP making allegations involving KH & MP. It's illegal to name children which obviously is why he's not BUT it's just pedantic as he's named the mother & by association we know who the kids are. I now see why people dislike F4J now as that's in the public domain about those poor children & the possible repercussions of that will be indelible for their futures

Reactions: 20
There are going to be professionals who overstep boundaries too I think, just like you get these corrupt police offices who are actually criminal themselves.

Reactions: 21
THIS I think the same! 100 percent
The way the tweet is worded is so odd - 'involving the children of' would imply more than one is involved in the allegations. And the use the word incest is again strange - why not just SA? Its so specific. The previous tweets around Christmas said something about there being no adult supervision in the house. By being worded like this they are leading people to think all sorts of awful things. Those poor kids

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.