Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to the panto now for a 1pm show and a 5pm show. Might come back on TT later today but might not as might get a blowdry.

Why does she even say she might be back on when everyone including herself knows she’ll be getting a blowdry 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s gone might be back later but maybe not as might be getting a blow dry, but will be back every morning this week

Reactions: 13
Sadly unsurprising tea (typical of KP) but at the same time very comprehensive and enlightening.
If AFP AND PP fencing were truly loving grandparents they would not support what KP is doing and either persuade her to hand the kids back or at the very least report her activity to the relevant bodies.
They are in my eyes as equally to blame for the current situation if not more do as they are the ones who could help change things in an instant.

Well relayed Willow!
Here here 👍

Reactions: 23
Jeyda said she has to drop her off at the arena, no SB today then?

Old pic again…

She was whispering about a necklace that she’s apparently going to buy Bunny for Christmas. She said bunny was in the other room. Do we know for definite she has J & B up there with her? We’ve not seen or heard them, it’s not like Bunny to not get herself on screen as soon as she hears KFP on TT.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Says she CAN remember her script, so there…..well you couldn’t remember and perform the dance routines….someone just asked why Sinky wasn’t at the opening night, she said “who’s that” 😂 then she had a pop at Tattle, saying “they are awful” 🤦🏽‍♀️
Awwweee .... didumss!! 🧐 ..... My heart feels all fuzzy and warm that we get a mention 🤗:cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Old pic again…

She was whispering about a necklace that she’s apparently going to buy Bunny for Christmas. She said bunny was in the other room. Do we know for definite she has J & B up there with her? We’ve not seen or heard them, it’s not like Bunny to not get herself on screen as soon as she hears KFP on TT.
Yeah B was there, you could hear her in the background when Skank asked her to get something, I believe J is there with her as well, she said he was in the other room. she has an apartment she’s rented, it’s not a hotel

Reactions: 30
I haven’t seen any cute photo’s of J and B visiting a winter wonderland to buy a tree and see Father Christmas. Not to worry I am sure they’ll both get to visit a new nail salon before Chrimbo arrives.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She looks terrible. Why is her nose so wide? Can drugs do that, or is it too much surgery?

• Haha
So if Jayda is taking her to theatre are the kids with her if not who is looking after them

Reactions: 12
Nope, it's new. The christmas newsletter online. Google the incident of KP and MP at the school gates and the village where the school is, is mentioned. Sorry I don't know if I'm allowed put the school name here
Thank you for clarifying this, surprised but actually it's nice that there are positives showing for the children❤

Reactions: 23
The conjecture is right - she’s done ONE day’s work so far & look at the state of her !

I imagine a professional stage actor would be on a health kick for a few months before a panto run , diet , exercise , clean living etc.
There is NO WAY on God’s Green Earth that she is going to make it through this run .

And as previously said , from the small clips we have seen , if she was that lacklustre and under rehearsed on the first bloody night , just imagine how bad she will get as time goes on when she’s mentally tired , physically in pain , hungover , coming down … bored etc etc.

There is NO CHANCE of her staying away from the voddy & beak either , I don’t believe she is able . She is a full blown addict.

I think this just might be an interesting week for us all & a fine old time to be a KP Tattler .

Happy Christmas y’all 🖤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Remember when she said she could count the number of lovers she's had on one hand...?

1702813548910.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she’s clearly exhausted and sick with some bug, losing her voice, decides to do a TT, talking for hours, then two further performances this afternoon and evening, yup she will not complete the Panto run, she’s gonna end up in hospital, she‘s already very run down after one day of Panto. There is no one advising her, she’s so f*cked,
The old comedown bug!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you for clarifying this, surprised but actually it's nice that there are positives showing for the children❤
I agree with your earlier post it seems strange that Bunny got a kindness award after the Youtube video. Seems to get rid of my theory that the school intervened after seeing the video?

On Jett, I agree it's good news that he is at least getting an education through distance learning. I can't help wondering though, could the school be doing more to try and get him back in the classroom? Maybe their hands are tied.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.