Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she‘s live 😱

Ridiculous she’s going to continue doing TT every morning, the kids are with her. She looks and sounds f*cked.

Dim Lynne must have brought the kids up 🤷🏽‍♀️

Darth Jeyda is with her.

Shes really bloated, she doesn’t look well at all 🤷🏽‍♀️

There no way she can do TT, 2-3 performances some days, her voice is going, she’s already clearly exhausted, and she looks terrible.

Now H is coming midweek 🤦🏽‍♀️

Now coughing her guts up, she’s sick and running a schedule anyone under 30 would find tough, I don’t see how she can carry on this Panto watching the state of her here 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2635417
---
Size of her pupils almost as big as Phil and Grant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Says she CAN remember her script, so there…..well you couldn’t remember and perform the dance routines….someone just asked why Sinky wasn’t at the opening night, she said “who’s that” 😂 then she had a pop at Tattle, saying “they are awful” 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bloody hell she‘s live 😱

Ridiculous she’s going to continue doing TT every morning, the kids are with her. She looks and sounds f*cked.

Dim Lynne must have brought the kids up 🤷🏽‍♀️

Darth Jeyda is with her.

Shes really bloated, she doesn’t look well at all 🤷🏽‍♀️

There no way she can do TT, 2-3 performances some days, her voice is going, she’s already clearly exhausted, and she looks terrible.

Now H is coming midweek 🤦🏽‍♀️

Now coughing her guts up, she’s sick and running a schedule anyone under 30 would find tough, I don’t see how she can carry on this Panto watching the state of her here 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2635417
---
Wow! She looks awful! That bloating is bad. There is no way she will hold it all together.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Says she was knackered after yesterday's performances but feeling "refreshed" today. She doesn't look refreshed...she looks and sounds like she's been dug up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m so bored waiting for summat to happen, I decided to mark up the latest photo of Skank on it’s Facebook.
This bewful, gawjus model of 38 years really knows how to get the best out of a photo doesn’t she? I mean, the box of bog roll and the discarded envelope are truly enchanting. Choosing that particular spot with the grafted door, the unvacuumed floor and the half-varnished skirting board really enhances the ambience. I’ve also highlighted the quirkiness of her pose which fools the viewer into thinking her perfect breasts are somehow lopsided. All I can say is if she was paying Mrs Danvers to clean she should ask for a refund, what an absolute tit hole!
IMG_0273.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So she’s clearly exhausted and sick with some bug, losing her voice, decides to do a TT, talking for hours, then two further performances this afternoon and evening, yup she will not complete the Panto run, she’s gonna end up in hospital, she‘s already very run down after one day of Panto. There is no one advising her, she’s so f*cked,

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Have you seen DL or is KP looking after kids on her own
No sign of DL or SB so far, just Jeyda and the kids
---
Having a big 30th celebration party, red carpet etc, how it’s her 28th year in the business 🤦🏽‍♀️ Inviting people off TT….yeah they aren’t strange 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I disagree willow, it's great tea. The clan are disgusting to allow her to do this to those poor children. The skanky witch has brought so much tit to their door, no wonder Price is sick of it..its a case of what next. I've never known a person have so much drama in their life. And the fact she blames everyone else and doesn't see thst she is the cultivator of it all is astounding.
Sadly unsurprising tea (typical of KP) but at the same time very comprehensive and enlightening.
If AFP AND PP fencing were truly loving grandparents they would not support what KP is doing and either persuade her to hand the kids back or at the very least report her activity to the relevant bodies.
They are in my eyes as equally to blame for the current situation if not more do as they are the ones who could help change things in an instant.

Well relayed Willow!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So she’s clearly exhausted and sick with some bug, losing her voice, decides to do a TT, talking for hours, then two further performances this afternoon and evening, yup she will not complete the Panto run, she’s gonna end up in hospital, she‘s already very run down after one day of Panto. There is no one advising her, she’s so f*cked,
Jeyda is obviously cracking the whip at the lack of tik toks recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What's with the leg....?!! Was she told to angle it at 45 degrees at all times...?!! Also, how come Chow-Boy isn't in the audience on her grand opening night...?

View attachment 2635397

Yes odd isn’t it. If that was Pete, the whole family would be cheering him on and posting their favourite photos of the performance with congratulations (oh yes they would) 🤣. Just nothing from anyone around her. That short clip of her looking like a rabbit in headlights,
So every member of the cast have been posting messages on SM, messages of support and good luck, photos of themselves enjoying yesterday, but there is nothing from Skank, SadBoy and Edna about the ‘Star‘s’ opening day. SadBoy just posting stuff about hanging around with dodgy people or in lifts, Edna her usual daily life stuff and Skank posting JYY. You wouldn’t think she was actually in a Panto judging by their social media output, they’ve all gone to ground, a complete shutdown, a mixture of running scared of F4J and any critical comments of her performance. Will say this, F4J have so far shut her down, she can’t celebrate or promote this thing, that’s quite funny 😁
Funny isn’t it. If that was Pete’s opening performance the whole family and management team would be there and posting their fav pics with congratulations. That short clip with her looking like a rabbit in lights with the rhythm of a wooden top, dancing behind everyone else really says it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.