Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with your earlier post it seems strange that Bunny got a kindness award after the Youtube video. Seems to get rid of my theory that the school intervened after seeing the video?

On Jett, I agree it's good news that he is at least getting an education through distance learning. I can't help wondering though, could the school be doing more to try and get him back in the classroom? Maybe their hands are tied.
Through my years of having 3 kids in school it seems most classroom awards are given to encourage positive behaviour, so the award for Jett will be to keep him motivated to keep doing his school work (or in this case motivate his carers!) for Bunny she's probably the class mean girl but maybe showed kindness once so is being rewarded for that as a way for her to keep doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Of the "reviews" posted on here so far, they've only concentrated on describing Katie's appearance. I'm guessing that's down to the "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" school of thought. So, I'm assuming her actual performance was so dire, it was best glossed over.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not really surprising with all the tit she pumps into her body, along with all the drugs and alcohol. All self inflicted. You can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped. After all She knows best.
Oh I don't care about her. She's digging her own grave. Literally.
---
Ok,yeah she was 💩 she has no idea here, she’s just moving…moving out of time with the rest of the cast 🤦🏽‍♀️

As I expected, reckon they’ve given her the bare minimum to do, someone else is singing, and she’s just moving around very badly, out of sync badly 😁 We need to see how she did with her script, now that will be interesting 😁

View attachment 2634615
duck me! She's crap!!
---
Sheets someone, somewhere, anywhere!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t believe Jett is getting schooling. So not sure why his name is in the newsletter. Strange.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So, she’s being a victim again. This time, Peter, Alex and Kieran are her “worst mistakes”.

This leads me to once again ask the same question not one of her stans can answer: if all the men in her life are the problem - how come (literally) every single one of them are in long-lasting, healthy and (presumably) happy relationships, while her life continues to lurch from one disaster to the next?

I mean, it’s not a difficult question to answer, is it? Yet it’s crickets from her yes men when you ask them to answer it.
I wonder if F4J like to tell Dad jokes?

IMG_5438.jpeg

When Skanky had the blood red eye, what did her exes call her behind her back?
The common demon-ominator 🥁 🥁 🥁 *

*I’ll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t believe Jett is getting schooling. So not sure why his name is in the newsletter. Strange.
Ooh that's a weird one. I guess there is a chance there could be another child called Jett.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So they are not sending work home at all then? How strange for his name to be in the newsletter then. Could this be DL's doing? Could she be giving him work and sending it in to school, to boost Skanks custody case? Crazy notion I know but I would never put it past her.

Reactions: 22
So they are not sending work home at all then? How strange for his name to be in the newsletter then. Could this be DL's doing? Could she be giving him work and sending it in to school, to boost Skanks custody case? Crazy notion I know but I would never put it past her.
Nothing ever makes sense with the Skank so its best not to try. Still amazes me how’s she got these panto gigs, or how nothing seems to have happened with the social worker debacle, or how she’s managed to hold on to the mm for so long. There must be a hell of a lot of secret dodgy dealing going on in the background. I love to know by whom, because its not her, or the frumpy sister they are not smart enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe this production has been swapped to the Janitor's Cupboard hence why its now a full-house?😉
It's not the main arena, it's in something called The Auditorium which is a smaller theatre next door. M and S arena seats 11,000. Kind of false advertising really keep saying it's at the arena.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think there's an onus on him to get involved and I respect his decision not to.

From what we've observed and based on the tea given, the kids are being emotionally abused, neglected and living in a dirty environment. Grandparents refusing to even sleep in the house. J&B are Junior's brothers and sisters - he may have an interest in their welfare. If he took them out for the day and told them the real story of what happened with Kieran, it might help B&J see the light and help them psychologically. It could also be beneficial for Kieran, if as Willow is saying the kids were brainwashed against him. Yes it would harm Junior's relationship with KP but from what I can see, that's already damaged so what would he lose? If it was me, I'd do it but I get why some might not
Not okay for the grandparents but fine for the kids eh? Those enablers should be so ashamed of themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I don’t think F4J specifically said a day they would take action at the arena. Just that they would.
They said a full update was going to be posted yesterday though and they didn't. I'm kinda hoping they just threaten to do something but don't, that way Skanky will constantly be on edge wondering if today is the day it's all going to go down! That way F4J don't get any bad publicity by doing something to ruin the show for other people but she gets to tit herself every day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh I don't care about her. She's digging her own grave. Literally.
---

duck me! She's crap!!
---
Sheets someone, somewhere, anywhere!!
Oh yes me love they are getting so filfy..Dolly gets abit bossy when sheets need changing..But can’t help it..where’s our dear @BiffasBeemer 🥰 can we wait for when our Kylie can do update you reckon?I know she’s out bless.
---
They said a full update was going to be posted yesterday though and they didn't. I'm kinda hoping they just threaten to do something but don't, that way Skanky will constantly be on edge wondering if today is the day it's all going to go down! That way F4J don't get any bad publicity by doing something to ruin the show for other people but she gets to tit herself every day!
Playing a mind game you reckon mrsp?That’d duck her head up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would be surprised if they are keeping Jett on the school roll if he is not attending. He would normally be off-rolled if he hasn't attended for a year. It would be unusual to have a home schooling agreement just because skank has decided to keep him home. It could be SS have made an arrangement with the school to keep him on roll, and if they are under the PAN for that year and no waiting list then they may keep him on, but if there is a waiting list they can't keep a child on who's parent has stated is being home schooled, the admissions authority wouldn't have it.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.