Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely DESPERATE for work and money is what she is, she can't afford to take a break!
Also, why are her boobs so far apart in the panto costume, as someone else said she looks like a Kenny Everett character
It's normal for inexperienced performers to lose their voices during live shows, even with a mic she will be shouting with no training or any idea how to project her voice ... back in the day it happenned a lot with tv stars who fronted pantos, the understudy always got more work than planned
Exactly! The thing a lot of these 'celebs' don't understand is that stage work is very different from TV work! That's why real actors are typically theatre trained to begin with.

Reactions: 27
Did the newsletter just give first names because when mine were are school they gave the surname as well

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe Jett is getting schooling. So not sure why his name is in the newsletter. Strange.
Thats so sad DC..poor little boy x
---
Dear Glitter I’m here.❤
Love you so much dolly 💗
---
Dear Glitter I’m here.❤
And bloody hell..I am only a VIP...how did that happen 😳..feel so proud :) the only other award was my 100 metres swimming award 😂..going to have a big stiff whisky to celebrate!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hey guys, shoot me down if you like - but I’m not ok with people looking at the children’s school newsletter and putting it on here. There’s people out there that don’t like tattle very much and this sort of thing could play into their hands.

I’m not having a go at anyone, I’m just saying think about what the consequences of this could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thats so sad DC..poor little boy x
---

Love you so much dolly 💗
---

And bloody hell..I am only a VIP...how did that happen 😳..feel so proud :) the only other award was my 100 metres swimming award 😂..going to have a big stiff whisky to celebrate!
Congrats! Blue xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Through my years of having 3 kids in school it seems most classroom awards are given to encourage positive behaviour, so the award for Jett will be to keep him motivated to keep doing his school work (or in this case motivate his carers!) for Bunny she's probably the class mean girl but maybe showed kindness once so is being rewarded for that as a way for her to keep doing it.
Yeah, that used to bug me at the school I worked at. The "challenging child" would manage to behave himself for a couple of days then become "Star of the week" meanwhile the kids who just got on with their work, polite etc just got overlooked 🙄
He even said I'm going for a star of the week this week so I'll leave you all alone till Friday. Can imagine Skanky pants being like that😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.