Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry,but I was upset with argies,that’s why …😢😢.❤
Get that Dolly ❤ On that note, see sheets need changing, I can’t do a recap of this Fred today I’m taking my daughter to the Christmas market now, there’s a great bar there, mom will have wine today 😁

I think we should just forget this Fred and move on….recap should be, Skank disappeared, the Theatre didn’t promote the Panto, F4J went quiet, some of us had a heated debate, the Mods said ‘No’, videos appeared of her performing abysmally, out of sync with the rest of the cast, totally clueless, her fans said she was amazingly great, she clearly wasn’t, she then appeared on a Live looking and sounding half-dead, exhausted….on we go 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Scary….now off to the Panto, might be on later 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2635469
I bet she's so glad for sm filters.. Can you imagine what this shite show would look like without them.. She deffo wouldn't be doing all these twit toks.. My 20 year old brown leather handbag is in better condition than this.. And why are the red tops playing it so safe with it. As one poster has already said she looks like Kenny everet in the panto.. I didn't think I could get any more irritated by this thing but here I am waiting for something to happen that realy fucks her up..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry I don’t want to upset anyone but I love all posters on here keeps me effin sane.🥰🥰

Let’s get the bleeping sheets changed,skanked has left her dirty minge on em,vile bleep.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
[/QUOTE]
Nope, it's new. The christmas newsletter online. Google the incident of KP and MP at the school gates and the village where the school is, is mentioned. Sorry I don't know if I'm allowed put the school name here
Bunny also got an award for handwriting 👏 I think Jett is back in school 👏 well done Bunny and Jett 👏 👏

Reactions: 32
Absolutely DESPERATE for work and money is what she is, she can't afford to take a break!
Also, why are her boobs so far apart in the panto costume, as someone else said she looks like a Kenny Everett character
It's normal for inexperienced performers to lose their voices during live shows, even with a mic she will be shouting with no training or any idea how to project her voice ... back in the day it happenned a lot with tv stars who fronted pantos, the understudy always got more work than planned
For the younger tattlers, Kenny Everett's alter ego was Cupid Stunt. All in the best possible taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So she’s clearly exhausted and sick with some bug, losing her voice, decides to do a TT, talking for hours, then two further performances this afternoon and evening, yup she will not complete the Panto run, she’s gonna end up in hospital, she‘s already very run down after one day of Panto. There is no one advising her, she’s so f*cked,
Her family really don't care do they

Reactions: 27
Can you imagine Kieran creating a ‘grey glitter’ home? It smacks of KFP but of course she is innocent I. All of this according to AFP. If Kieran was the mucky one, then why didn’t KFP fix it to its original glory when he left? Also, did he sneak in with the recent refurb and stick Barbie’s all over the walls for decoration? AFP needs a head wobble!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Cole thinks his having the clown girl tattoo done, but his not lol, he gets a shock when he sees what the tattooist has done 😄😄 x.....

Resizer_17028212342061.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Bored shitless with her, she's a bleeping horror yet still she carries on and is given jobs and money, will it ever end, doesn'T seem like it will anytime soon, might be time for another break.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Her family really don't care do they
Not really surprising with all the tit she pumps into her body, along with all the drugs and alcohol. All self inflicted. You can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped. After all She knows best.

Reactions: 25
Some people will enjoy the Panto, and good for them.

That's all I can say about it, really.
*shrug*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.