Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my, he literally has a dick tattoo 😂
---
Chubby pasty SB in the wild
What's with the sneer? :sick: he's such a wrong un. When's he going to be caught for his dodgy dealings?
---
So.. Josh Kelly (owner of Zest hair Salon in Liverpool)’s boyfriend is Neil McLean. Neil McLean is who’s salon KFP held her masterclass in in Edinburgh - I posted on here back then saying they’re known cokeheads. Turns out Josh is (or at least was) 1000% a police informer. Shocked to be honest because no scouser wants to be known as a grass. Josh’s family is dodgy. His cousin has been in jail and is dodgy as duck. Seems Josh may have been (probably still is) funnelling his dodgy cousin’s dirty money through his Liverpool salon & extension brand. I’m now thinking these theories about KFP being involved in some dodgy tit, and/including money laundering, aren’t far off the mark at all.
Those trips to Thailand were so obvious.

Reactions: 32
I checked 1 video that was posted......by what looks like a child around 8 or 9 who said she was amazing..... the innocence of a child.
They were probably watching the pantomime dame.
---
So I had a look 🧐 and @MrsBsDayOff is correct. It is current sent out this week.
Maybe Jett not being seen and him doing school work is connected? She's complied with parts of a court order but not the bit where they go back to Kieran? Prohibited steps orders can often be about education.

I wonder if there was an order and it more or less said, we agree Jett is vulnerable, so stop putting him on line for photo ops all the time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
They were probably watching the pantomime dame.
---

Maybe Jett not being seen and him doing school work is connected? She's complied with parts of a court order but not the bit where they go back to Kieran? Prohibited steps orders can often be about education.

I wonder if there was an order and it more or less said, we agree Jett is vulnerable, so stop putting him on line for photo ops all the time!
Whatever has happened hopefully a step in the right direction, and great if he is getting some kind of education again 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 36
According to the panto website there are two shows today at 1pm and 5pm then none on Monday and Tuesday she then has three shows a day on Wednesday, Thursday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So every member of the cast have been posting messages on SM, messages of support and good luck, photos of themselves enjoying yesterday, but there is nothing from Skank, SadBoy and Edna about the ‘Star‘s’ opening day. SadBoy just posting stuff about hanging around with dodgy people or in lifts, Edna her usual daily life stuff and Skank posting JYY. You wouldn’t think she was actually in a Panto judging by their social media output, they’ve all gone to ground, a complete shutdown, a mixture of running scared of F4J and any critical comments of her performance. Will say this, F4J have so far shut her down, she can’t celebrate or promote this thing, that’s quite funny 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Whatever has happened hopefully a step in the right direction, and great if he is getting some kind of education again 🙏
I agree my daughter is a teacher and said she was surprised this hadn’t happened it looks like DL has advised KP that she has to do this
Hopefully it is the first step to him being back to school ( that is the usual what they do )
I am just pleased something is happening with Jett

Reactions: 38
On X ( Twitter)🤣
Ooooh, get in, that’s what we wanted, not that she was amazing and great from the Brain Dead fans, I believe this is the truth. It is clear in those short videos she was dreadful, had no idea what she was doing, as we expected the cast are carrying her, she hasn’t got a clue, can’t remember even the basic routines. She’s not got any ability to do this, what a joke she’s the headline act 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ooooh, get in, that’s what we wanted, not that she was amazing and great from the Brain Dead fans, I believe this is the truth. It is clear in those short videos she was dreadful, had no idea what she was doing, as we expected the cast are carrying her, she hasn’t got a clue, can’t remember even the basic routines. She’s not got any ability to do this, what a joke she’s the headline act 🤦🏽‍♀️
I really don't think she will last the course! She's a lazy old leather faced coke-head! She obviously does have a magic mirror of her own that tells her how beautiful she is - Oh wait! That is SB 😂. I can't get over how bad she looks in that costume! Alls boobs, bums and fishlips:sick:.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Surely that's an old Newsletter? Jett not been at school over a year to show current handwriting, and Bunny threatening behaviour on YT towards another child she actually NAMED?
Nope, it's new. The christmas newsletter online. Google the incident of KP and MP at the school gates and the village where the school is, is mentioned. Sorry I don't know if I'm allowed put the school name here

Reactions: 15
I don’t think it matters to the vast majority of people who attend pantomimes who is starring. We go every year regardless , family tradition that each new generation joins in with. It doesn’t really concern me whether the seats are filled at this latest attempt of Skanky to showcase her (appalling) talents , oh dearie those videos are soooooo bad 😂 I doubt she is the reason anyone is going apart from a few deluded fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's with the leg....?!! Was she told to angle it at 45 degrees at all times...?!! Also, how come Chow-Boy isn't in the audience on her grand opening night...?

1702808635193.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The longer f4j don't do anything, the funnier I think it is, because she must walk out on that stage thinking, tit are they in the audience?
---
And she looks like she's got thick tights on, in that photo. I feel sorry for the other cast members as her gusset heats up 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Bloody hell she‘s live 😱

Ridiculous she’s going to continue doing TT every morning, the kids are with her. She looks and sounds f*cked.

Dim Lynne must have brought the kids up 🤷🏽‍♀️

Darth Jeyda is with her.

Shes really bloated, she doesn’t look well at all 🤷🏽‍♀️

There no way she can do TT, 2-3 performances some days, her voice is going, she’s already clearly exhausted, and she looks terrible.

Now H is coming midweek 🤦🏽‍♀️

Now coughing her guts up, she’s sick and running a schedule anyone under 30 would find tough, I don’t see how she can carry on this Panto watching the state of her here 🤷🏽‍♀️

7C69EC2B-2C16-40B8-8011-13BE14B33178.jpeg

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.