Katie Price #339 We know when you've been snorting & when you're off your face - you're a disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks terrible. Why is her nose so wide? Can drugs do that, or is it too much surgery?
Both, The cartilage can collapse. You can try and repair the cartilage but it doesn't have a great success rate, especially if you keep on snorting the drugs which break down skin and cartilage. Her last nose job looked like at attempt to repair it.

Reactions: 32
I agree with your earlier post it seems strange that Bunny got a kindness award after the Youtube video. Seems to get rid of my theory that the school intervened after seeing the video?

On Jett, I agree it's good news that he is at least getting an education through distance learning. I can't help wondering though, could the school be doing more to try and get him back in the classroom? Maybe their hands are tied.
Perhaps the school did intervene regards Bunny and this weekly award could be encouragement for recently improved behaviour there? It's a positive anyway, so I am happy to see that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The Liverpool echo have done a review, can’t post link but here’s some snippets 😔
They mentioned the 3D effects more, 😁 I wonder if they've just got a brief to cover the show and just basically mention what's in it, it's not really the same as a theatre review of a well-known playwright I suppose. Even if she did OK for a couple of shows, no way can I see her keeping up physically or not being off her face for at least some of the time!

Reactions: 29
Perhaps the school did intervene regards Bunny and this weekly award could be encouragement for recently improved behaviour there? It's a positive anyway, so I am happy to see that ❤
Good news for Jett as well! Hopefully he will well prepared for senior school! All positive signs. Getting him back in education is huge! Even if it distance learning if may hopefully wet his appetite to return to formal school. 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I imagine a professional stage actor would be on a health kick for a few months before a panto run , diet , exercise , clean living etc.
And attending daily gym sessions to ensure they have the stamina to get through multiple performances a day over the weeks . She might complete the run ( contracts etc & ££££) but it’s going to be a train wreck. I suspect she may have done performances they have the understudy on for sure

Reactions: 25
They mentioned the 3D effects more, 😁 I wonder if they've just got a brief to cover the show and just basically mention what's in it, it's not really the same as a theatre review of a well-known playwright I suppose. Even if she did OK for a couple of shows, no way can I see her keeping up physically or not being off her face for at least some of the time!
Indeed Helena, that review is just a puff piece to encourage people to go to the Panto in the local area, basically it’s purpose is to just to drum up support for the theatre. It’s a non critical piece to get bums on seats, it’s not a serious review, it’s no more than an advert, and can be dismissed.

Reactions: 36
Wind your neck in, no rampant homophobia, there are all types on here and all are welcome, it's gossip and observations by Tattlers, not a hate forum!
Sorry but I beg to differ. I’ll be the better person & leave it there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s clearly exhausted and sick with some bug, losing her voice, decides to do a TT, talking for hours, then two further performances this afternoon and evening, yup she will not complete the Panto run, she’s gonna end up in hospital, she‘s already very run down after one day of Panto. There is no one advising her, she’s so f*cked,
Absolutely DESPERATE for work and money is what she is, she can't afford to take a break!
Also, why are her boobs so far apart in the panto costume, as someone else said she looks like a Kenny Everett character
It's normal for inexperienced performers to lose their voices during live shows, even with a mic she will be shouting with no training or any idea how to project her voice ... back in the day it happenned a lot with tv stars who fronted pantos, the understudy always got more work than planned

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The theatre have finally started using her in promotion on their SM today, Skank has finally reared her head on a Live, methinks they are not running so scared of F4J now, have the theatre legally shut them down, F4J have gone very quiet over the last few days, only time will tell 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.