Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
someone has been lying to you " The mother-of-three was pictured having a laugh and smoke in the shade of umbrellas on the patio with her holiday companions at the exclusive development. "View attachment 2629188
This was in 2011. Spent years with the witch. She never smoked. Said she tried a spliff once and thought she was going to die it was awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 49

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So she’s clearly exhausted and sick with some bug, losing her voice, decides to do a TT, talking for hours, then two further performances this afternoon and evening, yup she will not complete the Panto run, she’s gonna end up in hospital, she‘s already very run down after one day of Panto. There is no one advising her, she’s so f*cked,

• Haha

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
I disagree willow, it's great tea. The clan are disgusting to allow her to do this to those poor children. The skanky bitch has brought so much shit to their door, no wonder Price is sick of it..its a case of what next. I've never known a person have so much drama in their life. And the fact she blames everyone else and doesn't see thst she is the cultivator of it all is astounding.
Sadly unsurprising tea (typical of KP) but at the same time very comprehensive and enlightening.
If AFP AND PP fencing were truly loving grandparents they would not support what KP is doing and either persuade her to hand the kids back or at the very least report her activity to the relevant bodies.
They are in my eyes as equally to blame for the current situation if not more do as they are the ones who could help change things in an instant.

Well relayed Willow!

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
She really has no concept of privacy for her children, I know she's always used them for the money but you'd think now Jr, P and H are older and don't live with her she would respect their autonomy and privacy. But no she talks about P and her bf staying with her and she'd rather it goes on under her roof gee thanks mum for telling the world 🙄
So she is a liberal parent but with boundaries! What bloody boundaries?!!

She's never had or set any boundaries in her entire grifting, grasping, gangrenous life ever!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

She's always done what she pleases, lies, cheats, drinks, takes drugs. kids and pets live in utter chaos and filth
She's guilty of the 7 deadly sins
She's pretty much broken the 10 commandments even thou shan't not kill, ie pets, no people yet, though close when she flipped her car😠😠😠
SHE HAS NO BOUNDARIES!!

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So every member of the cast have been posting messages on SM, messages of support and good luck, photos of themselves enjoying yesterday, but there is nothing from Skank, SadBoy and Edna about the ‘Star‘s’ opening day. SadBoy just posting stuff about hanging around with dodgy people or in lifts, Edna her usual daily life stuff and Skank posting JYY. You wouldn’t think she was actually in a Panto judging by their social media output, they’ve all gone to ground, a complete shutdown, a mixture of running scared of F4J and any critical comments of her performance. Will say this, F4J have so far shut her down, she can’t celebrate or promote this thing, that’s quite funny 😁

• Haha

Ming55

VIP Member
I think once the choreographer starts telling her what to do and then correcting her, she,ll start crying about being bullied and it,s affecting her mental health and along with all the stress Kieron is causing her and her worst ever seen broken feet she,ll have to quit for health reasons. Cue big sniffing and long wiping on sleeve, moon boots and SB carrying her to the car. Shouting “SEE THIS IS THE FUCKING FRONT LINE. “

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
A 9 year old shouldn't even have access to credit cards to buy goods online. Let alone an obscene bracelet. What the hell else is arriving at the house?

• Sad
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I wish vapes had been around when I was trying to quit smoking (2005-2007). Finally kicked the habit with the help of hypnosis in summer 2007.

didn’t @Stan Butler say he met her once and she stank of ciggies?
Yes been unfortunate to be in close contact with skank, stank on each occasion of stale sweaty arm pits even the perfume/deodorant couldn't cover it up. 🤮🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Still waiting for the Guardian article to appear.
Still waiting for her to receive her driver's licence, as it was just waiting on the admin in August.
Still waiting for her Calendar to be out.
Still waiting on her starting her paramedic course.
Still waiting for the 'How to get married in Vegas' video.
Still waiting for the never been done before wedding of the century.
Still waiting for her Equestrian line to be put on TT.
Still waiting for her to pay her debts.
Still waiting for her to complete every booked masterclass without cancelling.
Still waiting for every bit of lying bullshit to fall from her mouth to happen...
Still waiting for Junior to come home

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ooooh la la Skank is making moves on the new guy 😱 though his eyes are elsewhere…still, c’mon SadBoy let’s have a hotel bedroom rant 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

FAC5707A-1251-446A-9224-E7DA79531961.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Passionflower

someone has been lying to you " The mother-of-three was pictured having a laugh and smoke in the shade of umbrellas on the patio with her holiday companions at the exclusive development. "View attachment 2629188
There was a video shared on here a few months ago at the MM, Skanky was sat at the table and panned the camera around to her right to show something - I think it was possibly Bunny’s Guinea Pigs/pets in a cage - she realised she was showing Sinkboy and a woman doing something they shouldn’t have been (think it may have been Jeyda) and swung the camera around the other way to the left. Princess was on that side and spoke to the camera. I feel certain Sinkboy was rolling something suspicious. It’s probably already been discussed but I was too shy to say at the time! 😊 I’ve been following in increasing horror and disgust since that vindictive, evil creature took those poor children. Thank you so much to all of you - you’ve been my sanity check this last year ❤

• Heart
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
...Coles not happy at all, he looked in the mirror for over two hours trying hard to see what was tattooed on his forehead, which of course showed it backward and was even more angry when he realised 😄😄😄😄 xx..

Resizer_17026792466161.jpg

Resizer_17026796147131.jpg

Welcome back Pom. Love your pics always makes me chuckle. Xx
Thank you very much, Love Pom 😀💖🤗🥰💗❤😘 xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm back 💖😀 xxx
I'm going to be lurking for a bit as couldn't keep up and the fact that still she drives me mad lol though I will add an emoji here and there and still add a Pom pic or two daily to make people smile 😀❤ xx

Today's pic...Cole has had a personalised permanent tattoo done on his forehead, his not seen the results yet but is looking forward to seeing it later 😄😄 xx.

Resizer_17026785852621.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
This week's pod
Must of been recorded on the 6th Dec (Day of GB news and when she got hair done)
Did JL podcast yesterday.
Still sounds croaky, said they are getting cocky doing the podcast now.
KP still slating the songs she has got to sing at the panto, doesn't know how to sing them. Panto gave them to her knowing she could sing them, she calls it an insult.
She's been practising her opening line (same as the last pod, repeat)
Didn't know the name of the arena she is doing panto at.
Sounded like she was going to be making a film with Daisy :rolleyes:
Back to JL podcast, he's the only one who talks to her like he is interested in HER, she's the only ever 2nd guest to come on again so quick, hers was the best episode of the year, Wants her to come back for a 3rd time to do a 2 hour pod. He too had posters of her on his wall (she's all excited) They talked about her time in the Priory, no one knows how bad it was, SFP cried on the JL pod when she talked about it.
Her 30th year blah blah blah, party for celebs (If they turn up for her)
SFP told her not to smell her her cleavage. KP doesn't smell.
Been to see Ben the Osteo, he strapped up her foot, it was so comfortable.
AFP/PFP are in their motorhome on the drive of the MM, AFP wouldn't go in when KP had a cold (yeah right, we all saw she did) AFP moving in with SFP when KP is away doing panto. They are doing Christmas in Jan, as Daniel is away in Thailand. Want to do a big family Christmas next year, she said 'bugsy' not cooking :rolleyes:
Now on the beg for someone to decorate the Liverpool apartment for Christmas, as she will be busy, she has to work, TT shop, wrap the kids' presents.
Her tree at the MM, she was too lazy to take the price tags off the baubles!!!!!!
Going on about Christmas traditions. (Yawn) Princess has bought her one Christmas present, she wanted something she could keep.
She is wearing a bracelet Bunny bought her off Temu, it says on it 'keep fucking going'
Listeners wanted to know her favourite Christmas song, she starts singing Last Christmas, then says No, First Aid, then realised it should be Band Aid, but doesn't know how song goes :rolleyes: then remembers, both excruciating trying to sing it, words all wrong.
She's been watching crime stuff on TV, JKF, mans the JFK programme
She will be cooking a roast dinner for Christmas day, but kids won't want to eat it as they would have had loads of sweets, She cooks every year, it's better than a restaurant roast and she can bash it out in an hour and a half.
She's never had a bad Christmas present, she's not ungrateful, but she wants lots of presents.
Best present was a racer bike.
Goes on about seeing pictures of matching Pjs pictures on social media, she doesn't have time to organise that sort of thing, just wear what you like

Ok. Mmmmmmmm....
View attachment 2629004
View attachment 2629006

SFP talked about her house move, will get a large bill from solicitors she said. KP said Lawyers always win.
Talked about playing Monopoly, SFP gave an instance and said you were with Pete then...:rolleyes:
Then Life advice with the Price. Question was about a girl's bf liking pictures of other girls on social media...
KP doesn't even follow other men (if she does they are gay) She wouldn't disrespect my other half. Instagram is the root to evil.
Ends the pod trying to sing again.
Bunny bought a bracelet for her on Temu. saying 'Keep Fucking Going'? Grim. No wonder Bunny's behaviour has deteriorated if that's encouraged

• Angry
  • Sad

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
Still waiting for her to work out how tall she is.
Still waiting for her to be able to say the word “Carl”.
Still waiting for her to admit that there was a box of Full fat CADBURYS hot chocolate on her kitchen shelf ( which the camera zoomed in on) when she was advertising Skinny foods hot chocolate.

HA HAAAAAAAAAA😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Well home after a lovely day out, to a damp squib, and no chaos, I thought we’d get chaos today 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😁 Doesn’t seem there’s much out there about her at mo though. I’m glad F4J didn’t heckle, I think it would have been counterproductive and she would have weaponised it as being bullied and harassed, it wouldn‘t have helped KH in my opinion, plus I don’t think it would have been fair on the rest of the cast, they didn’t hire her.

Anyway, found this short clip, you can see she can’t dance and isn’t coordinated with the others, stomping around basically as I expected 😁 but I have a feeling she hasn’t been as bad we thought she would be….time will tell though, still waiting on a proper review 😈😁

View attachment 2634527
Well, apart from clapping out of time, spinning in the wrong direction and swaying the wrong way ( all in the space of this short clip) she did a stirling job! Well deserving of £60k dontchaknow!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Angelic37

VIP Member
LiftBoy is back, loves bring in a lift he does, he’s got nothing to do all day but wait around for Madam’s orders, he’s so that Alpha Male he likes to portray himself as 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2629568
Omg 🫣🤣 neck tattoos are soooo 10 years ago 🤣 (not that it matters, really, it's just that he thinks he's so hip, happening, cool and trendy, when he's anything but).

Liftwanker indeed!! 🤣 Absolute bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I follow Laura Wright on IG, gee she gets loads of gigs for her singing, as she is an amazing operatic singer, she does numerous openings for sporting and corporate events.Watched her on IG this morning practising her notes, she’s constantly practising because even though she can sing wonderfully, she’s a professional and wants to be totally perfect.

Then we have twats like Skank, who are no more than a screechy Friday night karaoke singer who think she can just turn up and shout some tunes, it’s bloody pathetic. Stop employing useless idiots like Skank, the likes of Laura don’t need this gig but there would have been loads of talented singers/actresses who would have been brilliant, it’s a total joke she was given this role. Sick to death of people like Skank getting these roles and just turn up, no practice, doing the bare minimum as they have zero ability to do it. Load of wank ain’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

6897350C-9269-4956-8B12-123FF488152D.jpeg

• Haha