Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Just wondering could Kieran try and engage Junior to help show J&B the truth, as he is now an adult. I realise he may not want to get involved which has to be respected.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Angelic37

VIP Member
I'm not trying to pick a fight Angelic. But to me your words come across quite harsh and defensive to Willow, it's not aggressive or unreasonable for me to say that IMO. I'm not someone who's ever doubted your source.

''They're going to spin fairytales and bullshit to their friends, and that's what is fed back to you.''
When I see Clan Price's spin being quoted when I know it to be incorrect with regards to the children, and stated as fact, then I will challenge that. There were factual inaccuracies in Willow's post. And that is dangerous. Because it gets believed and becomes the narrative.

I did not say Willow's information is all bullshit. You might not be trying to pick a fight but you've got a funny way of going about that.

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I would sing ding dong the witch is dead and be pleased. Sorry if that offends people but her children would be so much better off without her in their lives. She has destroyed the children in different ways. And they love their mum out of the fear and guilt, nothing else.
Oops 🙃 I read it as AFP croaking, lol, and posted accordingly.
Silly me! 🤭 XX
---
Who said her info was all bullshit? All I have done is correct misinformation about the children. That I KNOW is incorrect. I don't care if not everyone trusts my source, I do. I'd trust Sam with my life.

You've made a big leap from me correcting a couple of things to me saying Willow's info is "all bullshit", and I'm surprised at you tbf.
Angelic, is Sam the friend of Kierans' who updates us on the GFM?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
@Angelic37 has confirmed above.
---

Why would junior get involved? It really bugs me when this is mentioned. It would cause all sorts of issues if he tried. First and foremost from his own mother who he’s trying his best to avoid??
I don't think there's an onus on him to get involved and I respect his decision not to.

From what we've observed and based on the tea given, the kids are being emotionally abused, neglected and living in a dirty environment. Grandparents refusing to even sleep in the house. J&B are Junior's brothers and sisters - he may have an interest in their welfare. If he took them out for the day and told them the real story of what happened with Kieran, it might help B&J see the light and help them psychologically. It could also be beneficial for Kieran, if as Willow is saying the kids were brainwashed against him. Yes it would harm Junior's relationship with KP but from what I can see, that's already damaged so what would he lose? If it was me, I'd do it but I get why some might not

Reactions: 7

Mojojojo67

IIRC she did stand for parliament back in the late 90s? Free plastic surgery for all or something like that. A pure stunt. Ian hislop was scathing about her on HIGNFY.

Just realised that the consistency she stood in, is where I live now!!!
Urmston / Davyhulme?

Reactions: 7

Angelic37

VIP Member
Or maybe you could accept that sometimes the words people choose matter or could actually come across as harsh? You see in my last post I said 'have a nice Christmas' and I meant it, I was trying to draw a line under what's obviously turning into something quite unpleasant and all just because I tried to say I didn't agree wth you.
I'll leave it there.
I do accept I can be harsh. I know that. But you have deliberately twisted my words. You said have a nice Christmas to stop me from replying so you could get the last word. Game on. It's nothing to do with you not agreeing with me, it's to do with you completely twisting my words to make it look like I called Willow a liar. Oh look, I can paraphrase too.

Reactions: 6

Angelic37

VIP Member
'They're going to spin fairytales and bullshit to their friends, and that's what is fed back to you.'

Apologies if you think I'm being unreasonable but you chose that word and the implication of the sentence is there.... as in 'that' being the entirety. If you think I've tried to pick a fight then fine, what can I do. I didn't pick that sentence out of thin air or invent it. Have a nice Christmas.
That is a world away from me saying "Willow's information is all bullshit" and you know it. For someone who's not looking to pick an argument you've got a funny way of showing it.

Reactions: 5

Angelic37

VIP Member
Thanks Mrs B, but nobody else seems to get the doubts & criticism that I get. It’s not worth posting facts, when you know there’s going to be backlash. Draining. I came on here to give an insight into what I know, so to hopefully help towards justice being given for those poor kids & animals & the people who have been treated badly by the whole Price family, but especially KFP. There are some good people on here & I will continue reading & commenting, but I won’t be divulging anymore info. Honestly not worth the aggravation.
Oh give it a rest. Don't post stuff fed to you by someone who's friends with that piece of shit family and expect not to have parts of THEIR information questioned. This is not an echo chamber.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Angelic37

VIP Member
Excuse me. There was NO incorrect information. I would not post anything false & I think everything where I have been doubted in the past, has shown to be true. Yes I agree, KFP lie’s and I’m sure all her accusations about Kieran are nasty, spiteful lies. I am quoting what she is telling people, if that’s what you’re referring to. No ‘factual inaccuracies’. Getting fed up with this. I’ll keep info to myself in the future. I knew this would happen AGAIN.
You repeated as fact things about the ongoing issues with Bunny and Jett that I know to be incorrect. I corrected the misinformation. If you're going to bring tea from someone who gets it from the Price Clan you need to be prepared to be questioned on THEIR information. Not yours. Theirs.

You said you weren't going to feed anything back after you were questioned last time. But you chose to do so again. You can't cry foul when someone questions the information you are being fed, people are perfectly entitled to do so. Not everyone believes what I report from Sam. So be it. Not gonna cry about it and flounce off.

Angelic37

VIP Member
And now you are reading malice into my words when you don't need to. You chose the word bullshit so maybe deal with that?! I said have a nice Christmas because I'm sure no-one here wants to see an 80 page argument and be bored to death, you know and leave it like adults if we don't agree. I really am leaving it now for those reasons, there's no other way to do it really is there Angelic?
Hell will freeze over before you get the last word. You chose to be provocative and now crying foul because it worked.