Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
How on EARTH do you do it? Hope the day job as a private detective pays well x
Mr SK watches the kicky-ball midweek, I have no interest in the kicky-ball, through winter I will sit on the sofa with my iPad learning stuff online, while he shouts at the ref 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I’ve learnt a lot over the years, I can do interesting stuff online, I can find stuff out, I’ve got rather good at it, all thanks to the kicky-ball ⚽😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

WillowTree21

VIP Member
While this is all terrible, CAFCASS and social services are involved as we know, and Kieran has seen the children this year. All these parties will have told the children that their dad loves them and wants them with him. Your tea comes with a Price filter on it. It's their perspective. It will not be impossible to fix the relationship, they still love their dad and the joy in their faces when they saw him was unmistakable. Helena shared a story of someone who was torn apart from his grandmother 6 years ago, brainwashed and isolated. He never stopped loving his grandmother and trying to find his way back to her. Those children love their daddy and will remember the safety and happiness they had with him. CAFCASS and SS will make it clear to them that they are loved and cherished by their dad. I don't doubt your tea for one minute, but it originates from the Prices so will be skewed.

Also, Kieran does have a legal team. She's the one that doesn't.
I’m not saying Kieran doesn’t have a legal team, I’m saying Peter had the money to constantly use to shut her up & get the kids situation sorted quickly. And the information comes from people who have seen 1st hand, the kids behaviour in MM. Of course. KFP will be hell bent on discrediting Kieran at every opportunity. Plus I myself have seen 1st hand with J & P the way she tried to put Peter down. So I know full well what she will be doing to J & B to try & turn them against their daddy. The quicker Kieran can get those kids away from her, the better.
---
If AFP gives Pudding or Skank cash and carks it within 7 years the gift/s will be subject to inheritance tax. The only way round it that I can see is if Iron Lung does the decent thing and fucks off leaving everything to PP, PP can them marry Skank and the dosh becomes marital property. God help PP as he'd have to consummate the marriage, so he'd probably sooner pay tax.
Think it’s already all in Mr PP’s name now.

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
When I see Clan Price's spin being quoted when I know it to be incorrect with regards to the children, and stated as fact, then I will challenge that. There were factual inaccuracies in Willow's post. And that is dangerous. Because it gets believed and becomes the narrative.

I did not say Willow's information is all bullshit. You might not be trying to pick a fight but you've got a funny way of going about that.
Excuse me. There was NO incorrect information. I would not post anything false & I think everything where I have been doubted in the past, has shown to be true. Yes I agree, KFP lie’s and I’m sure all her accusations about Kieran are nasty, spiteful lies. I am quoting what she is telling people, if that’s what you’re referring to. No ‘factual inaccuracies’. Getting fed up with this. I’ll keep info to myself in the future. I knew this would happen AGAIN.

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ooooh I have a signal in a cafe 😁 Daughter is loving the Christmas lights even though thery’re not on at mo…funny girl 😁

I have picked up the first SM post of the day……not a good start……I‘ve been given daggers for being on my phone, I think I might be AWOL for a few hours on this momentous first day 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway, good start, the producers must be so pleased with themselves 🤦🏽‍♀️

E71AF98D-6861-422D-8BA7-23194937CCB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Thanks Mrs B, but nobody else seems to get the doubts & criticism that I get. It’s not worth posting facts, when you know there’s going to be backlash. Draining. I came on here to give an insight into what I know, so to hopefully help towards justice being given for those poor kids & animals & the people who have been treated badly by the whole Price family, but especially KFP. There are some good people on here & I will continue reading & commenting, but I won’t be divulging anymore info. Honestly not worth the aggravation.
Oh @WillowTree21 please keep sharing tea. I can appreciate that all people close to a source will get different ‘slants’ from different people. It’s like when people witness a crime ‘they all see different things’. Your tea and others is very interesting to compare (I’m a analyst by trade) so all your tea is gold to me

• Heart
Reactions: 65

HasBeen

VIP Member
Willow please don't go. Many of us enjoy your posts and have always believed your info and will continue to. Your posts are interesting and well written and give the inside track on the grifting clan.
Not getting involved But I second this, @WillowTree21 you have a insight we can but speculate on and you are Truly Appreciated, as is @Angelic37 💕💕🙏🙏🙌🙌 Nothing but love for you both and @Helena-botham-farter nothing but love Your all brilliant 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 64

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
This week's pod
Must of been recorded on the 6th Dec (Day of GB news and when she got hair done)
Did JL podcast yesterday.
Still sounds croaky, said they are getting cocky doing the podcast now.
KP still slating the songs she has got to sing at the panto, doesn't know how to sing them. Panto gave them to her knowing she could sing them, she calls it an insult.
She's been practising her opening line (same as the last pod, repeat)
Didn't know the name of the arena she is doing panto at.
Sounded like she was going to be making a film with Daisy :rolleyes:
Back to JL podcast, he's the only one who talks to her like he is interested in HER, she's the only ever 2nd guest to come on again so quick, hers was the best episode of the year, Wants her to come back for a 3rd time to do a 2 hour pod. He too had posters of her on his wall (she's all excited) They talked about her time in the Priory, no one knows how bad it was, SFP cried on the JL pod when she talked about it.
Her 30th year blah blah blah, party for celebs (If they turn up for her)
SFP told her not to smell her her cleavage. KP doesn't smell.
Been to see Ben the Osteo, he strapped up her foot, it was so comfortable.
AFP/PFP are in their motorhome on the drive of the MM, AFP wouldn't go in when KP had a cold (yeah right, we all saw she did) AFP moving in with SFP when KP is away doing panto. They are doing Christmas in Jan, as Daniel is away in Thailand. Want to do a big family Christmas next year, she said 'bugsy' not cooking :rolleyes:
Now on the beg for someone to decorate the Liverpool apartment for Christmas, as she will be busy, she has to work, TT shop, wrap the kids' presents.
Her tree at the MM, she was too lazy to take the price tags off the baubles!!!!!!
Going on about Christmas traditions. (Yawn) Princess has bought her one Christmas present, she wanted something she could keep.
She is wearing a bracelet Bunny bought her off Temu, it says on it 'keep fucking going'
Listeners wanted to know her favourite Christmas song, she starts singing Last Christmas, then says No, First Aid, then realised it should be Band Aid, but doesn't know how song goes :rolleyes: then remembers, both excruciating trying to sing it, words all wrong.
She's been watching crime stuff on TV, JKF, mans the JFK programme
She will be cooking a roast dinner for Christmas day, but kids won't want to eat it as they would have had loads of sweets, She cooks every year, it's better than a restaurant roast and she can bash it out in an hour and a half.
She's never had a bad Christmas present, she's not ungrateful, but she wants lots of presents.
Best present was a racer bike.
Goes on about seeing pictures of matching Pjs pictures on social media, she doesn't have time to organise that sort of thing, just wear what you like

Ok. Mmmmmmmm....
View attachment 2629004
View attachment 2629006

SFP talked about her house move, will get a large bill from solicitors she said. KP said Lawyers always win.
Talked about playing Monopoly, SFP gave an instance and said you were with Pete then...:rolleyes:
Then Life advice with the Price. Question was about a girl's bf liking pictures of other girls on social media...
KP doesn't even follow other men (if she does they are gay) She wouldn't disrespect my other half. Instagram is the root to evil.
Ends the pod trying to sing again.
Thanks DC, these podcasts are so bad, and getting worse, honestly who would want to listen to that for pleasure. So Bippo and other members of the cast yesterday, saying this Panto is going to be a belter, and your star is saying this “KP still slating the songs she has got to sing at the panto, doesn't know how to sing them. Panto gave them to her knowing she could sing them, she calls it an insult”.…..yeah she’s going to be brilliant 🤦🏽‍♀️ As others have said I don’t want F4J to heckle her if that’s what they have planned, I think the best thing they could do is secretly record her appearance, and show that, cos it will be bad, I have no doubt about that. Ridicule is the best way forward, puncture anyone’s thinking that she has any talents as a Panto star once and for all.

Oh my, the bit about Bunny and the bracelet is so awful…..it says on it 'keep fucking going'😔It’s not funny, it’s a disgrace she thinks that’s ok. That poor girl has become a totally different child in the past year, from seeing and hearing other things she is now saying I imagine she is becoming difficult to deal with at school, and this is not her fault, this is her vile useless mother’s doing. I really don’t know where KH is getting the strength from to deal with this, it must be tearing him apart, I would be in pieces if I was him, my heart broken seeing what was being done to my daughter. It really is terribly heartbreaking, when will it end, I just look on with sadness for both B & J now, she has damaged them so much 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Time for #339 - thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title - sorry it didn't fit so had to amend....

View attachment 2627596

Here is the link to the previous thread

Well a lot has been kicking off...

F4J have openly disclosed that Skank has failed drugs tests and are also taking action for her blaming them for the death of Blade, the badly spelt gate graffiti and some random car in flames?

The bum lift horror show has been reported in the press and two victims have come forward

Anyway keep tattling!!
Wow thanks for voting my thread title ❤👍. She’s definitely in Liverpool. Seems Bunny not going to school either now 🥲. Protective wall around her from Panto lot, apparently, who think she’s some sort of superstar😡. Honestly Teflon tits seems very fitting 😡🤮

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Wow thanks for voting my thread title ❤👍. She’s definitely in Liverpool. Seems Bunny not going to school either now 🥲. Protective wall around her from Panto lot, apparently, who think she’s some sort of superstar😡. Honestly Teflon tits seems very fitting 😡🤮
My worst fears confirmed, felt B looked increasingly lost, not surprised Skank has pulled her from school, it was coming. Sadly that corrupt social worker has enabled all of this, J & B are in massive trouble now both educationally and emotionally, how appalling are you Edna and AFP, this is also very much on you, you both have contributed to this abject failure in the welfare and safeguarding of these two children. You both disgust me, protecting Skank and the coin gravy train was more important, how vile can you be, they are your family, you have failed them both so very badly 😔

I also thought the theatre would close ranks around her, I’m even expecting them to write a review about how wonderful she is on first night, but I’m so hoping an independent or audience review comes out to blow apart their lies, I cannot believe she will be anything other than tragically bad. Oh we so need a mole there on first night.

Let’s see what F4J have up their sleeve next 🙏🏾

• Sad
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Love how she said she wouldn't disrespect her other half by liking other guys photos, on the pod today, but so far with SB, there's been secretly messaging KB which led to slapgate (broke up), Jamie egg who she slept with and they broke up again (but like a mug SB went back again) another footballer egg hunt and tampongate with Ruby's fella.
No doubt there has been many, many more we don't know about.

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
This week's pod
Must of been recorded on the 6th Dec (Day of GB news and when she got hair done)
Did JL podcast yesterday.
Still sounds croaky, said they are getting cocky doing the podcast now.
KP still slating the songs she has got to sing at the panto, doesn't know how to sing them. Panto gave them to her knowing she could sing them, she calls it an insult.
She's been practising her opening line (same as the last pod, repeat)
Didn't know the name of the arena she is doing panto at.
Sounded like she was going to be making a film with Daisy :rolleyes:
Back to JL podcast, he's the only one who talks to her like he is interested in HER, she's the only ever 2nd guest to come on again so quick, hers was the best episode of the year, Wants her to come back for a 3rd time to do a 2 hour pod. He too had posters of her on his wall (she's all excited) They talked about her time in the Priory, no one knows how bad it was, SFP cried on the JL pod when she talked about it.
Her 30th year blah blah blah, party for celebs (If they turn up for her)
SFP told her not to smell her her cleavage. KP doesn't smell.
Been to see Ben the Osteo, he strapped up her foot, it was so comfortable.
AFP/PFP are in their motorhome on the drive of the MM, AFP wouldn't go in when KP had a cold (yeah right, we all saw she did) AFP moving in with SFP when KP is away doing panto. They are doing Christmas in Jan, as Daniel is away in Thailand. Want to do a big family Christmas next year, she said 'bugsy' not cooking :rolleyes:
Now on the beg for someone to decorate the Liverpool apartment for Christmas, as she will be busy, she has to work, TT shop, wrap the kids' presents.
Her tree at the MM, she was too lazy to take the price tags off the baubles!!!!!!
Going on about Christmas traditions. (Yawn) Princess has bought her one Christmas present, she wanted something she could keep.
She is wearing a bracelet Bunny bought her off Temu, it says on it 'keep fucking going'
Listeners wanted to know her favourite Christmas song, she starts singing Last Christmas, then says No, First Aid, then realised it should be Band Aid, but doesn't know how song goes :rolleyes: then remembers, both excruciating trying to sing it, words all wrong.
She's been watching crime stuff on TV, JKF, mans the JFK programme
She will be cooking a roast dinner for Christmas day, but kids won't want to eat it as they would have had loads of sweets, She cooks every year, it's better than a restaurant roast and she can bash it out in an hour and a half.
She's never had a bad Christmas present, she's not ungrateful, but she wants lots of presents.
Best present was a racer bike.
Goes on about seeing pictures of matching Pjs pictures on social media, she doesn't have time to organise that sort of thing, just wear what you like

Ok. Mmmmmmmm....
1702534332828.png

1702534416493.png

SFP talked about her house move, will get a large bill from solicitors she said. KP said Lawyers always win.
Talked about playing Monopoly, SFP gave an instance and said you were with Pete then...:rolleyes:
Then Life advice with the Price. Question was about a girl's bf liking pictures of other girls on social media...
KP doesn't even follow other men (if she does they are gay) She wouldn't disrespect my other half. Instagram is the root to evil.
Ends the pod trying to sing again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I’m afraid the tea is luke warm. Some discussions last night, that I’ve already had with people before.

J & B have been brainwashed into believing K doesn’t want them, as he has a new family.
They are not aware that KFP ‘stole’ them & they just think K has stopped wanting them to live with him.
J’s anxiety levels are high, as KFP keep’s saying house is haunted & there are intruders about. (probably made worse that he has no contact with friends, his football or schooling)
B is out of control & both kids are left to their own devices 99% of the time. Without wishing to sound harsh & make nasty comments about young kids, IF K did get any sort of custody of J & B, I feel very sorry for him. From what I’ve heard, I think so much damage has been done to those poor kids, it is going to be near impossible to fix the relationship with J & B. B especially sounds an utter nightmare. KFP is still telling everyone the kids can’t go back to K as there are more charges pending. Something to do with him at a gym & showing his Willy - to who, I don’t know . Can’t say anymore than that & suspect it’s all lies. I honestly don’t believe KFP will EVER let it rest with Kieran. He is paying the price for all the anger she has about her exes. She even talks about it in front of the children. Constantly making accusations & saying he’s a bad man (well stronger words than that). This is the same pattern of events that she tried on Princess & Junior, badmouthing Peter & Claire. Thankfully, Peter had the backing of Claire & her CAN lawyers, to get access & eventually full custody of his 2 kids. Kieran hasn’t got the finances or own legal team on tap, to have the luxury of getting this shocking situation sorted quickly.
We think this is why J especially has been alienated from his friends & stopped going to school. She’s worried what he may say to teachers/friends.
It’s a terrible situation.
What KFP is doing, is exactly what AFP did, when she split from Ray Infield. Tried turning the kids against their dad. (Thankfully, Daniel did still keep in contact). KFP is a chip off the old block. Taught by the best vindictive, avenging woman – her own mother. To think, some poor person died, to give this revolting Harridan a lung. Mr PP seems to be totally hacked off with KFP & has said, if anything happened to AFP, he wouldn’t need to have any contact with KFP again. But he hasn’t got the balls to do anything about her disgusting behaviour, because AFP controls him. We think, as I suspected, AFP has handed Frumpy Dumpy an amount of cash, (probably from Critical illness policy), to get out of the buying scheme & negative equity of the London flat, to buy a small house. It will have been given in legal way, so Arry can’t get his hands on the property I bet. Wonder if KFP has been given some bail out cash too?
Nothing to report on this ‘bent’ Social Worker, sadly.
Appears the coke thing, goes back a long time, although not an addicted user until meeting Crawl, so there is something going on there.
Most of the house is in a shocking state of repair. There are mice in some rooms & flies everywhere. It's absolutely filthy. It stinks & there is always some dogs mess or poo somewhere.
Piles of boxes & stuff everywhere. Mr PP has refused to allow AFP & him to stay inside the house. As we knew, the mobile home is parked on drive & they are living it that. Frumpy Dumpling's existing London flat has no room for them to stay, so the only option is at MM in the mobile home for now.
Thanks Willow. Not lukewarm tea at all. Well, what a sad picture and sadly confirms what many of us have been saying. Absolutely shit situation for all concerned.

Re new allegations against Kieran, I'm guessing these originated from KP or her cronies. Hopefully they go nowhere and the plan backfires. It's been said here a few times that KP will keep making up allegations against KH to try and ruin his life. Neverending until she is imprisoned.

Even leaving the emotional abuse and coke use aside for a second, what a disgusting environment for kids to live in. PP Fencing refusing to stay in the house yet somehow it's good enough for kids and dogs? These grandparents should be putting the foot down and demanding to KP that the kids are transfered to a clean environment with other family members. If KP refuses, they should be reporting to the social.

AFP and PP obv aware that coke use going on too in a house with children and occasionally a vulnerable adult, yet they are tolerating it. My blood boils. Those kids would be better off in foster care.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Great info. Do you know what happens when the filler starts to 'go' after 12 months? It seems to me like they're just adding more volume so when the filler breaks down the skin will start to sag? So then you'd need to keep getting more and more?
£1000 is a large annual cost for 'top ups' and seems morally wrong if you had to pay it to avoid looking deformed!
The majority of people would just be having 100-200ml total, the 500ml that Lift Aesthetics were offering is a large amount! With a moderate amount I wouldn’t really be too concerned with skin laxity occurring. However 500ml could likely cause skin to sag once the filler dissolves. This is then going to mean people are constantly having to get replacement filler added. I should add that the £1,499 Lift aesthetics were quoting is about £4k below average price! Which begs the question what brand were they using and where were they getting it??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oooh la la, have discovered Skank doesn’t have her own dressing room, she’s sharing with the other drag act in the show. Really quite surprised by that, this venue looked quite big, our ‘star’ has to share, is she really getting £60k for this thing 🤔 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Cooking with Pom 😀💖🐶 xx..

Today we going to mix Cole Woods in a bowl with some other ingredients to see what the end result is 😀 x....

Resizer_17027146388191.jpg

Add one Cole in a lift pic to the bowl....

Resizer_17027145573151.jpg

Slowly add the next ingredient ( lift guy pic from Gangnam Style)..

Resizer_17027145675073.jpg

Stir gently on a low heat ...then pour mixture on a square baking tray and let it cool...

Resizer_17027145246851.jpg

Chefs kiss 👩‍🍳 🐶😘 x...

Back later to do some catching up 😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Time for #339 - thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title - sorry it didn't fit so had to amend....

1702478327885.png

Here is the link to the previous thread

Well a lot has been kicking off...

F4J have openly disclosed that Skank has failed drugs tests and are also taking action for her blaming them for the death of Blade, the badly spelt gate graffiti and some random car in flames?

The bum lift horror show has been reported in the press and two victims have come forward

Anyway keep tattling!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Comment in the Daily Mirror by one of the more controversial commenters so don't know how true it is.... but bring it on if it is...!

1702487539367.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Angelic37

VIP Member
Personally I think you're brilliant, funny, sometimes sarcastic, always passionate with what you write, not scared to say what you think, and brutally truthful when people need to be told what is what! Don't ever change ❤ Back on track, Skankerella is a lying, vindictive asshole, no morals or boundaries, Bunny will be hard to deal with going forward by anyone, that bracelet is indecent for Skank to let her buy it but also for her to wear it. Temu not much better for selling it😡
Bless you Inflatable Katey 😚🥰 You are an absolute diamond and lovely kind person 💎😚🥰

I think the whole bracelet thing is appalling, and I wouldn't put it past KP to have had a hand in the purchase of it just to rile Kieran. That's certainly why it was discussed on the podcast 😞

Another thought, MM is too filthy for AFP but she's no qualms about the kids actually living in that squalor, while she facilitates them being kept from their loving dad, and safe, warm, clean, stable and fun filled loving home 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57