Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oooh regarding The Scum previous Panto’s and the usage of ❄ story, they are playing games with her and Theatre. They know what F4J have said, they know they must have evidence of Skank failing ❄ tests, but it’s not enough for the Scum to run the story, they may even be concerned how the evidence was obtained. I think this is a warning shot to Skank and Theatre that if they obtain solid proof stories about her using during this run, they will go to print. Best behaviour Skank, The Scum are watching, one public mistake and they will come for you and the theatre, asking difficult questions about how you were given such a role in a children’s production, when they have been told of your behaviour. Interesting 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 52

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Is it today the show starts?Oh dear pisses me off.🙁
1702634698085.png
I've been meaning to tell you (just seen this online in Mirror, someone in this picture let slip, they were not ALL there for this photo. Found out age's ago, but went out of my mind. I thought at the time it looked odd. Plus couldn't fit every one in ! Where was Dan's other daughter - OH, they forgot to add her (y):ROFLMAO:o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Winepig

VIP Member
No hate please , this is a genuine anecdote of something that just happened .

My Husband knows of my dislike of The Skank . I’m not sure he knows how deep it runs , he knows of Tattle & is often amused by the odd post I read out to him.

He’s not massively interested , but he does indulge me , bless him .

Playing on his phone , he distractedly looked up at Saturday Kitchen & announced “ I didn’t know Harvey Price was a Chef ?”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I'm not doubting what Willow's been told. I'm correcting what I know to be factually incorrect, such as why things are taking "so long". And that "no progress is being made".
I think you both can be right, having dealt with similar issues through my work, i could expand on this but I’ve been told to put my phone away. My daughter is so demanding….but she’s right, I‘m being a bad mom, I’m being a Skank, bad Kylie bad 😱🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Catch u later everyone 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
I get the impression that Skank is barking up the wrong egg tree there. It's obvious he's too young, too good looking and probably has a working olfactory system but I think a bigger factor might be that he's not into girls and specially not old plastic-titted, foghorny ones. So her egg-charming skills are going to be wasted. She might as well go back to DL!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
I used to smoke 50 fags a day . I had my last cigarette on 31/10/1990. Not had another since. I used no substitutes or therapy just convinced myself how hard it was gonna be but was surprised how easy it was to manage. However I still dream I,m smoking and wake up thinkingnI,ll give up tomorrow. Btw SKank is a disgusting despicable person.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ooooh the momentous day arrives, I have foolishly decided to go to London Town with the family, my daughter loves the London Christmas lights, what are thinking Kylie, putting your daughter’s desires above following Skanky fallout, call yourself a decent mother 😁 I will check in after the first performance, it’ll be restaurant time for me then, I will be sitting down with glee on my face, phone in hand, do not disappoint me Skank I want to read about chaos 😈 If I see any SM posts saying she was great, brilliant even, I will regard these people as the Braindead folk posting their nonsense, we’ve seen her on the TT Lives, she’s a total mess, she has no ability to be great or brilliant 😁 Woo Hoo roll on later, I’m expecting 💥 let the 💩 show commence, will the Panto people actually promote this thing today, will Skank surface with a message online 🤔 Here we go 🤡🎉🥳😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Jamie Fucking Laing. What a knob. Apologies for any typos but to be fair I was struggling ;-)

ADHD
Her Mum said she had to go and see a doctor in Harley Street cos shes different.
No middle child syndrome AFP loves them all the same.
Family hd to do loads of sheets about her then she ‘done some’ instead.
Was having a tattoo in Thailand when the doctor called to say she had SEVERE ADHD. Her brain is different. She hates labels.
JL said she has a superpower and is great to be around. WHAT A TWAT.
Shes on something but doesnt want to rely on medicine, makes her sleepy so doesnt take it. Is seeing someonew this week to sort it.
Her brain is hyper. She gets so excited with herself, can't calm down.

Shes back on track now guys!!!!!

SNOGGING
Talks about her first kiss at 7 in the snow. With Alan.
Whose her first boyfriend (that broke her heart). SFP says Dan. She talks about someone she met at school at 12. She used to be frigid haha and didnt want anyone to touch her boobs as her bras were packed with tissue paper.
JL says shes human. Has lived heartbreaks etc.
Talks about Gary from her first book and the wart on his bollock. He cheated on her so bad. She was young and immature then and wouldnt write like that now.

HOLLYWOOD
Best party she ever went to is Paris Hilton when she was living in Malibu. Talks about her convo with Cole this week as someone wants to buy one of his cars to australia and compares it to a horse. Mentions Pete.
Back to the party - so many faces there - was surreal. Party was amazing. Talks about Oscars - doesnt know how many times shes been, 2 or 3 or something.
Jamie Foxx is her height, saw him in the toilet queue. Its amazing that the oscars is full of people you see in films (!!!)
Is she proud of herself? Yeah done it all on my own, had balls of steel. People dont appreciate what shes done and look at media and what they write. Shes auditioned for Baywatch. SFP says she would have been good on Baywatch as she can swim. They're all excellent swimmers. Her real talents are swimming and riding. Once her body wa paralysed in the water and that stopped her career as a world class swimmer. Now she has panic attacks in the water.
More swimming bollocks

SHES BACK!!!!
People around her now believe in her. Everyone can see shes back, doors are opening for her.

POLICE
Sctland Yard came round for her 2nd kidnap attempt - were undercover. Been tracking a gang from liverpool and they were on their way to her. They've already been in the house and know the safes and panic rooms. Police said they are gonna tie you up and knifepoint and if you dont comply they will kill you. Police knew they were going to come at nightfall. Police were sleeping outside her room on campbeds. At same time a man broke in when police where there and convinced them he was a security guard. Stole her cards and spent all her money on a Mazda!!

Final one was a million pounds ransom on Harvey so she couldn't take the kids to school.

Then there was a stalker who rang her bell and wrote letters - he was arrested in the premier inn in brighton with loads of butt plugs. She wasnt allowed in court as he just wanted to meet her which is why he did it. Loads of things have happened that arent even in the media. Wants to do a part 3!!!!!

PODCASTS
Loves doing JL podcast as hes interesting as she turns loads down and is very selective as he doesnt ask about her boob jobs. Likes to reminisce about her past. He says she amazing.

MEDIA
Isn't a bad person media never write good things. She did out them at her podcast live and they weren't bad. Shes really kind and works hard and is a mum.

CHRISTMAS
Is Cinderella. Does everything. Spends the day putting in batteries to kids toys. Always cooks loads is a feeder.
Her mum is staying whilst they do up their house. Shes a bloody good cook!!!!
ALL the kids are with her this year, want her attention. Junior and Princess are polite. Bunny is a rebel. Jett is sensitive. Junior will by rapping and dancing for them. Then priness will be a model. Bunny will say look at me. Jett is Bear Grylls. Harvey will be loud. Junior will dance with Harvey. Its Hectic. Sit in a circle and do a christmas film. Harvey just wants to hold her hand. He wants a TV as he always smashes them. Will break them back at college.
Has OCD and makes everyone sit in the right place. Piles have to be even. And shes doing Panto.

Flying back Christmas Eve to do Christmas Day at hers, back up on Boxing day and Princess and Ed will be back with her for the week. Forgets how old Princess is. Is an open Mum and would rather things happen under her roof then someone elses. Is easygoing. Boundaries but liberal.

TOUR
Has a new Podcast Tour. Is consistent with the Podcast. Shes done really well. Its like catch up with a cup of tea. Had Dasy May Cooper on this week, she loves KP. JL loves her. Shes amazing, the nicest girl. Is going to write KP’s netflix film. Both were vapping and SFP wasnt happy.

Will defo do a Part 3 2-Hour pod with JL.

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I agree. I appreciate all 3 and love their posts
I've a soft spot for @Helena-botham-farter... she keeps a close eye on KH IG feed and is good at spotting clues and theorising about what is going on. She also tolerated my KH posts on this thread for a lot longer than she should have (!), and posts regularly on the KH thread that I set up too as people were understandably bored of me talking about him here.
---
The school newsletter says that Jett has won an award for his handwriting. I thought he wasn't attending? Is he doing distance learning from home? Confused. Bunny received one of the weekly awards for kindness

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oooh Birmingham Live haven’t let us down this morning….”Katie Price Slams Panto Bosses”….

Oh wrap this up and send it to Theatre, this is what you hired, the show hasn’t even started and she‘s having a public pop at the show. She can’t deny it, these are words taken from her podcast. Well done Producers, well done. 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So does look like they have cut her part, or never intended her to have much input, she’s just a name for sales, though I don’t really think that she would have brought many people in, a strange decision 🤷🏽‍♀️ Now with the F4J threats, she has caused the producers a big headache, they can’t even promote the thing.

Discussing the show's songs with sister Sophie on their The Katie Price podcast, Katie admits she's not a fan of the music.
She explained: "I'm not from the West End, right, and these songs aren't singing, they're more like talking.
"I don't know how to learn it. It's not even the kind of music I would listen to."
Sophie then cracked up as she revealed bosses had told her that they gave Katie songs suitable for her vocal ability.
Katie fumed: "What an insult! 'We've given her songs that we know she can sing'. I think even dad could sing 'em."
She then urged listeners to buy tickets, saying: "Watch me make a fool of myself, forget the lines and just mess up.

Looks to me they’ve realised she can’t hold a note, so reduced her singing to a speaking role, which amazingly she has slated them publicly for already 🤦🏽‍♀️ I imagine there will be no dancing required from her, a stage prompt will be used for her lines, she won’t remember them, I actually think she may be able to do this now, if as I suspect her part is little more than a minor role with zero singing and dancing. She’ll still stink the place out, but it won’t be as bad as I thought it would be, due to her role being so small. Roll on those reviews, let’s see if I’m right.

• Haha
  • Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
The conjecture is right - she’s done ONE day’s work so far & look at the state of her !

I imagine a professional stage actor would be on a health kick for a few months before a panto run , diet , exercise , clean living etc.
There is NO WAY on God’s Green Earth that she is going to make it through this run .

And as previously said , from the small clips we have seen , if she was that lacklustre and under rehearsed on the first bloody night , just imagine how bad she will get as time goes on when she’s mentally tired , physically in pain , hungover , coming down … bored etc etc.

There is NO CHANCE of her staying away from the voddy & beak either , I don’t believe she is able . She is a full blown addict.

I think this just might be an interesting week for us all & a fine old time to be a KP Tattler .

Happy Christmas y’all 🖤

• Haha
  • Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Can you imagine Kieran creating a ‘grey glitter’ home? It smacks of KFP but of course she is innocent I. All of this according to AFP. If Kieran was the mucky one, then why didn’t KFP fix it to its original glory when he left? Also, did he sneak in with the recent refurb and stick Barbie’s all over the walls for decoration? AFP needs a head wobble!

• Haha
Reactions: 49