Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Money isn't why the kids' situation hasn't been sorted quickly. Her lack of engagement, refusal to adhere to Court Orders, and bent social worker is. She relinquished the children to Pete because she was on drugs, and wanted to party. She's not doing that with Kieran because the kids are the only thing she has left now her star has faded.

The information, as you say, comes from people who have been visitors to MM. So therefore are friends of the Price clan, who are therefore subject to skewed and biased information. It's not new information that she's putting Kieran down at every opportunity. She had him arrested for gun crime and said he's like Jimmy Savile. And we also already know that she is lying to them about him and trying to brainwash them. We've literally seen her do it to Jett on TikTok. But he still said he misses his daddy.

The Price Clan are not going to be telling visitors about any gains or succeses or progress that Kieran's made. They're going to spin fairytales and bullshit to their friends, and that's what is fed back to you.
I’ve been doubted & questioned before when I’ve posted info. One of the reasons I stopped posting things. I have to be careful what I post. What I will say, is your last sentence is 100% totally wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
On train to London Wi-Fi rubbish, signal rubbish, but had to send you all this, Arena finally brought her out

IMG_1009.jpeg

Edit..,I tried to post this 6 times till it took...trains🤬😀

• Haha
  • Sick

Stan Butler

VIP Member
SadBoySad is very sick, oh dear the night before the first performance, I do hope he’s not sharing a bed/room with anyone 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2632242
Old picture unless he's at his Essex rental or Pricey Towers the picture is dark but the headboard is the same as his and skanks when they blagged freebie beds for some advertising. Who took the picture if your supposed to be asleep you sad fat filtered to fuck fame hungry cunt and posted it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mich1969

Chatty Member
Thanks Willow. Not lukewarm tea at all. Well, what a sad picture and sadly confirms what many of us have been saying. Absolutely shit situation for all concerned.

Re new allegations against Kieran, I'm guessing these originated from KP or her cronies. Hopefully they go nowhere and the plan backfires. It's been said here a few times that KP will keep making up allegations against KH to try and ruin his life. Neverending until she is imprisoned.

Even leaving the emotional abuse and coke use aside for a second, what a disgusting environment for kids to live in. PP Fencing refusing to stay in the house yet somehow it's good enough for kids and dogs? These grandparents should be putting the foot down and demanding to KP that the kids are transfered to a clean environment with other family members. If KP refuses, they should be reporting to the social.

AFP and PP obv aware that coke use going on too in a house with children and occasionally a vulnerable adult, yet they are tolerating it. My blood boils. Those kids would be better off in foster care.
Not getting involved But I second this, @WillowTree21 you have a insight we can but speculate on and you are Truly Appreciated, as is @Angelic37 💕💕🙏🙏🙌🙌 Nothing but love for you both and @Helena-botham-farter nothing but love Your all brilliant 🤩
I agree. I appreciate all 3 and love their posts
---
Thanks Mrs B, but nobody else seems to get the doubts & criticism that I get. It’s not worth posting facts, when you know there’s going to be backlash. Draining. I came on here to give an insight into what I know, so to hopefully help towards justice being given for those poor kids & animals & the people who have been treated badly by the whole Price family, but especially KFP. There are some good people on here & I will continue reading & commenting, but I won’t be divulging anymore info. Honestly not worth the aggravation.
Please don't do that willow. At the end of the day what you've said always comes to fruition. We all appreciate your posts. You only have the kids best interests at the end of the day xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

BadJanet

VIP Member
Hey guys sorry I don’t keep up on KP’s threads as they move so fast! Are her and SB still an item?? Haven’t seen / heard much about them lately. What’s the latest?? x
On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off,On, off, On, off, err yes, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off,On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off,On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off,On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off,On, off, On, off, erm On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off,On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off, On, off,On, off, On, off, on, off....
And I think on now, but that was half an hour ago so I'm not sure sorry🤔😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Ooh update tomorrow 🤣
BRING IT.

For those who don’t think F4J should disrupt a family panto - the panto producers should have done better research than employing this POS. Or maybe they did and don’t care what kind of person she is.

Janey Godley got fired for some historic racist tweets (rightfully so) and this POS has an extensive criminal record and is allowed to carry on???

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Nu Egg you say…..has to be over 10 years younger, and have no job, Madam will demand you will work for her completely. Have no children from a previous relationship, no Ex you have contact with. All friends will be dropped, you will stay by Madam’s side. No hobbies, Madam is your hobby now. Little contact with your family, the Clan are your family now. No money of your own, Madam will provide you with your pocket money, and then complain you just take take take from her. You must also own an expensive motor, Madam demands one, and you must always be available to drive her around, Madam has no licence. You will also now get no holidays as Madam cannot take her kids abroad, but you can drive her to Devon for a little break occasionally. Madam has many other demands, but that’s enough for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Tanley

VIP Member
So she has dragged Bunny out of school too? Around here schools don’t break up until Thursday 21st. My three granddaughters have a full on timetable of Christmas shows, class parties, panto visit, toy day, Christmas raffle, wear your own clothes day etc up till then. But Skanky wouldn’t care about Bunny missing all the fun with her friends. What is this poor kid doing instead? Sitting backstage at a theatre day after day with Dim Lynne supervising her and Jett? I hate Skanky, I really do.

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ok,yeah she was 💩 she has no idea here, she’s just moving…moving out of time with the rest of the cast 🤦🏽‍♀️

As I expected, reckon they’ve given her the bare minimum to do, someone else is singing, and she’s just moving around very badly, out of sync badly 😁 We need to see how she did with her script, now that will be interesting 😁

• Haha
  • Wow

KK77

VIP Member
I’ve been doubted & questioned before when I’ve posted info. One of the reasons I stopped posting things. I have to be careful what I post. What I will say, is your last sentence is 100% totally wrong.
Yes I recall that and saddened it’s happened again. Please don’t stop posting, more are so very grateful for you tea than in anyway doubt it.

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
It wouldn't surprise me if they were glad of the publicity 😡 she doesn't give AF, her fans don't and these morons don't
Are you a fellow chinmates as well as a Krustie as that's how I got here? I couldn't post as Tattle was full at the time but sat refreshing all morning whilst waiting for his trial result. Best day ever when he and his ridiculous walking cane were sent down 😍 Waiting patiently for same to happen to the Skank🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
---
Dammit, I've saved thousands of pounds and possibly my life, by replacing smoking with vaping, please tell me I look cool 😉🙄
I don't know if you look cool, but from your posts I think you are cool. A little hotheaded sometimes but only because you care 😎
---
All the cast are putting out positive messages tonight, a glaring absence though, is there is still nothing from the star of the show….so far 🤔😁. Cynical me thinks the producers have told them all to rally around with messages promoting togetherness and all is going really well.

Appears the first few days have been studio rehearsals and they move to dress rehearsal in the theatre tomorrow. Full days for a lazy Skank, so far I expect it’s been mainly table reads, sitting down, she’ll be on her poorly trotters a lot more tomorrow….how will she cope 🤔

View attachment 2628585
I've done a few shows. Tech week, or days for her is really tough. You're basically walking through the show and checking out music, sound effects, timing of entrances and exits, sound checks,costume changes etc etc all ok. The most tiring part of any show. You can literally be playing the same scene or dance over and over again. She will not cope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Another trying to use KP tactics to evade justice. It didn’t work. If you don’t want the punishment, don’t do the crime.
10 minutes to curtain up, wonder if the arena is full of her fans? 🙄😂
Rachel Stevens has form for crying when she doesn’t get her own way- when I worked for bmi airline- RS wanted a complimentary upgrade and cried when it was refused.

• Haha
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Bloody hell she‘s live 😱

Ridiculous she’s going to continue doing TT every morning, the kids are with her. She looks and sounds f*cked.

Dim Lynne must have brought the kids up 🤷🏽‍♀️

Darth Jeyda is with her.

Shes really bloated, she doesn’t look well at all 🤷🏽‍♀️

There no way she can do TT, 2-3 performances some days, her voice is going, she’s already clearly exhausted, and she looks terrible.

Now H is coming midweek 🤦🏽‍♀️

Now coughing her guts up, she’s sick and running a schedule anyone under 30 would find tough, I don’t see how she can carry on this Panto watching the state of her here 🤷🏽‍♀️

7C69EC2B-2C16-40B8-8011-13BE14B33178.jpeg

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
And also because she is cheap to hire
I feel sorry for those poor sods who are performing in panto with her. IF she's being paid £60K, they won't be getting anywhere near that amount. I assume they are professional's, working with this Mutant who is unprofessional. She's not an actress, performer or singer. She's dissed the songs she's been given. Can't sing anyway. Would love to have seen the other performer's face's when she tried to hold a tune. Looking at each other thinking what the F is that! It's going to be carnage. She won't remember her line's (other than the one's that go up her nose). Her foghorn voice is like nails down a chalk board. She'll need some 'stimulants' to get through a show & I have no doubt, she will be dropping filthy language, because that's what she does in normal life. Anyone with kids, will be mortified & I hope there are loads of complaints (unfortunate for those professional performers). I'm shocked the other's in the show are giving a united front for her. It's also sad for whoever are sharing a dressing room with her. Seeing the mutilated, nippless body. Poor bastards :mad: :poop: :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t want to upset anyone but I love all posters on here keeps me effin sane.🥰🥰

Let’s get the fucking sheets changed,skanked has left her dirty minge on em,vile cunt.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
I’ve just got home from taking the grandkids to our local panto. They loved it! I’ve just got to say this - I’m so looking forward to the day that I come on here and someone in the know says “the kids are now home with their dad”. As a relative stranger it’s hard to emphasise how much this would mean. I’m praying hard for KH 💙💗

• Heart