Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
You've only got to look at those sad youtube vids haven't you? That is not a happy go lucky little girl!
No you are right. Nine years old and she's "Trying to take control of her life mate!" So sad that a little girl who should be enjoying a childhood without worries, playing with her toys and doing fun stuff is having to flunkey about after that skanky creature as well as fret about "taking control".
That ain't childhood is it?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Ecosse

VIP Member
Regarding this Social Worker, she may have lost her job for gross misconduct but the damage is done. She will have been telling Katie every trick in the book to avoid compliance and what she can/can't get away with and she can continue to do that still, even though she is no longer employed by SS.
If Katie is refusing to comply, I reckon we can put that squarely at Lynn's door.
---
"Taking control of one's life" isn't something any 9 year old should even know is a thing. And as for being so rude to people....
Top parenting there, Katie. "You're such a good mum!"

• Sad
  • Angry

Tanley

VIP Member
Hey KP:
Jail bells ring, are you listening?
All around, doors are closing
A wonderful sight, for Krusties tonight
Skanky’s in a Winter Nightmare Land

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I would also add, drugs I assume, are very expensive. It's still a mystery who she's purchasing from ! Must be Crawl, or if not he must know where it's getting the stuff from. I think most of us on Tattle, wouldn't have a clue, where to buy Coke from. I certainly don't know anyone who uses it (as far as I know :ROFLMAO: ). I have my suspicions, as do others on here, that this flitting around the country & the Ireland fiasco, has something to do with her 'habit'. Dealers need payment upfront. If she's not earning, how is she going to get the 'gear'? Surprised her & Crawl have never been pulled over at an airport. Shame police don't raid the MM.
I was told 2 'friends' supply her.
She never has it on her when going through an airport

• Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So have discovered they are indeed on Day 3 of rehearsals, still can’t find any sign of her being there, but I believe she must be there now.

Seen the programme

Act 1 is 60 minutes
Interval is 20 minutes
Act 2 is 50 minutes

Some days she has 3 performances, 6 hours on stage or waiting in the wings, who can see her being able to do that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 😀💖
Seven pics for tonight and then back Thursday as having a small mini break away.
Some old favourites of mine Little Sid 🥰💖😀😘 xxx.

Resizer_16913802121691.jpg

Resizer_16406536454210.jpg

Resizer_16165496580660.jpg

Resizer_16167684034180.jpg

Resizer_16410612908130.jpg

Resizer_16174687822043.jpg

Resizer_16489512383461.jpg

Love from Pom 😀🥰💖 xxx.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
I went to our local pantomime yesterday, it is a family treat every year. It was brilliant and everyone worked very hard. There is no way Skanky will be able to keep up with Singing, dancing, knowing her lines, working as part of a team. And even if she did learn her lines, she would just shout them out in a robotic voice. I don’t know why the theatre have employed her, it’s not like there aren’t enough out of work actors around.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I actually doubt they are really happy. At home she'll be erratic and moody ( due to the drugs and other things) the kids will see that...but they have been told by her their dad is dangerous and they shouldn't like him. That's a huge amount of pressure on them and there's a thing called trauma bonding where you rely on someone who's abusive....so they will say what they need to say to try and keep her happy .....all very sad and abusive! They could be scared of Kieran or Michelle like you say but I suspect deep down they still want to see their dad.
I agree with you. They aren't happy. They look sad and unclean in photos. They're at the very least emotionally abused

• Sad
  • Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
This. This. Just goes to show how bloody corrupt and obviously mesmerized that daft SW is. After all this she threw away her job, un bloody believable
yep, not going to look good for Dim lynne either, wonder if she tested recently or when social worker was covering for her ? skanky you should have just appoligised love,a shit show storm coming your way now and its all your fault,not bunnys,not your exes,no one else only YOU,YOUR FAULT.....is it too early for a drink (asking for a friend)

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Maybe Kieran was told by F4J to distance himself from them before they went after skank. It was skank that tried to link Kieran and F4J in Blades death, the graffiti and the car torching so like i say maybe they told Kieran to remove posts on social media and distance himself so skank can't use it in any ongoing child custody case.🤔

• Heart
No wonder Jnr has stayed out. Fine food, young ladies, dancing ( and young David Brent), his Dad and Emily there too at Claire Powells party, not a pile of dog piss-soaked toilet rolls in sight!

Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 22.28.21.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 22.29.07.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 22.32.34.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 22.31.48.png

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Just a little info. As I said before, it's definite AFP & Mr PP were approached by authorities & agreed to help assisting looking after J & B. That's only going to work until they move out of the county though. Hopefully by then, beginning of New Year, Kieran will get custody 🙏 Kieran it appears, applied for an urgent Prohibited Steps Order, which stopped KFP taking kids out of the country & there are other restrictions in place too (not enough though). The 'clan' are all well aware that madam has a huge drug problem & is out of control, but they don't seem to be doing anything to rein her in. In fact, as usual, they're all placating her & letting her carry on as if nothing abnormal is happening. Clearly they're still hoping the 'gravy train' wheel's keep on turning. Strange that Daniel was now suddenly on the scene too. We think, given F4J revelations, she will have one almighty, unhinged, drugged mouth off, or something else will happen that hopefully may change everything. We've got an Xmas party Friday, where I will get some more info about what's really happening. I really can't see her appearing in this Liverpool Panto fiasco now. All is way too quiet. Think she's probably keeping a low profile at MM. Maybe, more dirt to be spilled in next couple of days from F4J. Disgusting that Redtop's were quick to dish out info on anything negative about Kieran, but very quiet about F4J statements. :mad::poop:
Great Willow, just shows how they are enabling her. Roll on when Amy moves away.
I think the press are quite wary of F4J these days and the fact that there is a ongoing custody case (which they can't report on) But it always does seem one sided that on what is reported by press. I do think when she lodged allegations against Kieran, team KH put that in the press, as they knew he was innocent and that would be proved.
I just don't know how any of them have the gaul to deny her long term drug addiction and blame others for it, selling stories in the media flat out denying it. The Priory have not helped in the slightest and can't if KP won't accept it herself.
Do you think she is keeping a low profile and thinks it will all just blow over as usual and people will 'forget'?

• Heart

Proof8

Chatty Member
Question is… is SB going up north with her? Who’s going to provide her with ❄ for the month? Surely they won’t be apart for that long. Fingers (SB’s dodgy mate - one of the many) will be wanting 24/7 surveillance on KFP and without SB, how will they keep tabs?
She's in Liverpool not a remote island haha. Whats app or Snapchat the many dealers that are advertising. Don't think she only uses sb to get stuff. I live just outside a small city in the north, plenty of runners will drop off at what ever time you want it. Drugs are very regularly available.

I do however think SB is involved in moving product and laundering money. I don't think the plaster casts are used for that. Not a high cash business all online traced payments. But I'd look closely at some of the salons visited. There's a couple with massive red flags.

edit to add - I don't take drugs myself but have friends/colleagues that do.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Angelic37

VIP Member
Dear Angelic,I’m bit fick what does it mean that SB is just taking away the F4J thingy?it’s not that he has any clout though..I’m confused.com.🥴❤Help…
Not thick at all, great question. SB might not be well-known in the public eye, but he's very well known and discussed on here, so while we're all focused on SB and Ellie (look over here, don't look over there), KP sneaks out of us Tattlers' focus and takes away the conversation from KP, drugs and the social worker. This actually has more of a knock on effect on public perception than we realise.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
There you go.
See this could backfire on her. As the police could say this was the first they’d heard of it… despite her allegations the police were investigating before… to all of us… before she added F4J into the mix… hmmm 🤔

and they’ll ask her why she didn’t notice he was missing… and why he wasn’t chipped… and they can speak to the vets for the info on his condition when he was brought in etc… 😊

• Heart
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Well this explains why the thing has been lying under the radar does it not? :ROFLMAO:
Well done F4J for having the courage to face the thing off finally, going where so many others have shied away from for fear of upsetting the skankmonster itself. This is fabulous news! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Bet skank is mutterring darkly about it being "Discustink wot dey've dun to MEEEEEEEE" with Edna and AFP panicking about what else F4J have gotten hold of to scupper the old boot finally.
How much more bloody proof do the SS need to remove those children immediately??

Now we just need The Sun to come riding in like the cavalry to lance the thing once and for all about it's snow activities - where are you Sun journos lurking on here?

• Heart