Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cuckoo75

I shared on here a few months ago about my son's dad who has the same lung condition as AFP. He sadly passed away today after being refused a lung transplant as he was too old. He was 3 years younger than AFP. I am so fucking angry my son didn't get to spend more time with his dad. I don't wish for AFP 's innocent grandchildren to feel the pain of losing their grandmother however I'm just so angry she was given a transplant. My ex was there being supportive when our son's relationship broke down a few months ago and the wedding cancelled not slagging of the ex to our son like AFP does. He was a respectful and dignified man the qualities that passed to our son. Even though we split when our son was young he was very much involved in our son's life. We had our disagreements but never arguments and he never criticised me to our son (though I do admit I might have done this sadly). Why is life so unfair??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 118

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Truble is there isn't really much to talk about at the moment is there, other than speculating about what's going on with the panto etc. We need her to do something so we have something to talk about!
Just a little info. As I said before, it's definite AFP & Mr PP were approached by authorities & agreed to help assisting looking after J & B. That's only going to work until they move out of the county though. Hopefully by then, beginning of New Year, Kieran will get custody 🙏 Kieran it appears, applied for an urgent Prohibited Steps Order, which stopped KFP taking kids out of the country & there are other restrictions in place too (not enough though). The 'clan' are all well aware that madam has a huge drug problem & is out of control, but they don't seem to be doing anything to rein her in. In fact, as usual, they're all placating her & letting her carry on as if nothing abnormal is happening. Clearly they're still hoping the 'gravy train' wheel's keep on turning. Strange that Daniel was now suddenly on the scene too. We think, given F4J revelations, she will have one almighty, unhinged, drugged mouth off, or something else will happen that hopefully may change everything. We've got an Xmas party Friday, where I will get some more info about what's really happening. I really can't see her appearing in this Liverpool Panto fiasco now. All is way too quiet. Think she's probably keeping a low profile at MM. Maybe, more dirt to be spilled in next couple of days from F4J. Disgusting that Redtop's were quick to dish out info on anything negative about Kieran, but very quiet about F4J statements. :mad::poop:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 115

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Thanks @JaynieDay

Recap, and I’m drinking wine tonight, a few glasses methinks 🍷🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Thread kicked-off with laughter about the return of the pathetic specimen that is SadBoy, back again, as madam demands he must return to do her bidding. We should just call him ‘Hotel California’….”he can check out any time he likes, but he can never leave!"

From @Pom Bear

55B6CC03-54A3-4095-8A54-7DE07AA34363.jpeg

We didn’t hear from her at all on Tuesday, something was up we thought 🤔

Skank finally surfaced Wednesday afternoon, having more 💩 pumped into her f*cked up face and yet again completely forgetting she has a needle phobia

187EE173-1ECA-4545-9AD7-AFE2593810C9.jpeg

Then this happened…..

A2035AAB-FF8F-43DC-B8A5-705803310A35.jpeg

We fell into two camps receiving this news, some thought this was a positive move from F4J, time to fight fire with fire, others including myself, were more wary, even alarmed, and thought it may badly backfire. Whatever your thinking, it was fair to say 💩 was getting real now for Madam 😈

Wednesday evening she appeared on GB News singing the praises of Nigel Farage. Skank looked like she was auditioning for a presenting role on that channel (especially as Pete Ya C*nt has one now), they’d be desperate if they did give her a job, as she chatted absolute toss. No chance.

50DD4D18-6FA4-427E-9708-674D9FDA8780.jpeg

Stan was sent off for kicky-ball chat later that evening, I doubt he’s learnt his lesson though🤦🏽‍♀️

4D9017AC-3380-4DB0-914E-8F6B5EF9AF22.jpeg

Thursday morning, DC again listened to the podcast ⭐ Skank had managed to get Daisy May Cooper on for this one as a special guest. Skank said they are like 2 peas in a pod. Both have ADHD and into the same stuff, both vaping. It was generally agreed DMC must also be a weapons grade c*nt then. Highlights from this podcast were Skank slagging off all the men in her life, basically had another pop about the grinning charmless man that is SadBoy, and trying to get Netflix to make a programme about her life….like who gives a f*ck about that, and anyway it will all be lies, libel and slander. Ain’t happening.

@Helena-botham-farter called it….

0BB8FE13-E6D9-4393-B383-D2B762AE91D4.jpeg

The podcast continues to slump in the podcast charts, but was at #151 in Malta, so that was nice.

Thursday night we had a very strange live with Skank showing off that AFP and PP Fencing were in da house. AFP had steroid face bloat, she looked and sounded very unwell. Sadly Bunny was also on the Live, now with an attitude, saying “I’m trying to control my life mate shup up” to someone in the comments, very sad what Skank has done to that little girl.

Junior and Princess were both ‘Out’ again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Friday morning this happened, F4J a letter sent to Edna (put that in next week‘s podcast) oooh la la here we go, The Skank is in big trouble…

E658AF38-7782-4F3F-93BF-A276ED751653.jpeg

Meanwhile Skank carried on regardless, as she popped up on a TT live, still selling her overpriced tat to the Brain Dead fans. This time we had Tech (Robot Dog) that was broken and wouldn’t work. SadBoy raised himself from the sofa and tried to help out, he didn’t help out at all, as he’s a very stupid man. Next Skank proudly started to flog toilet roll that we later found out the dogs had peed on. We are really at rock-bottom now, it can’t get much lower than selling urine soaked bog-roll, but I expect she can find a way.

2209A939-0DB0-4328-B80B-4E484DF0781D.jpeg

The clan were now all gathering, Dan the brother arrived, obviously a clan meeting to decide their next move with F4J, ooooooh what would their plan be.

E7CB0381-393E-47EB-96F7-3387F7B6B6AE.jpeg

Hair was also on its way as well, there was an awful lot going on 😱😁

28169E52-EED1-4587-BC4A-4DD9CD748B7A.jpeg

So the day wore on, 4pm arrived, no social media apology appeared and no update from F4J. As usual disappointment was rife.

Then this happened 😱….

75F787C7-58FA-4531-ADFD-CFCC12A820BD.jpeg

The Scum jumped straight on it, loving it they be.

5B9751A9-00E8-43C5-BFBB-DFB6C4508AC7.jpeg

Here we go……

5CA78ACA-5CAD-4EE2-BF1E-C81D4C7689B2.gif

Other Skanky Updates…..

Skanky stated a few weeks ago her YouTube channel was starting up again with fabulous new content in December….this hasn’t happened.

Still no new music or the Christmas single which wasn’t released last year either.

Skank’s continues to tell her fans all 5 of her children live at the MM. Junior is still living at the MM but always ‘Out’, Princess is also living at the MM, but spends all her time at her Dad’s house and H still lives with her, with Skank as his sole carer, but he also spends 98% of his time living at a residential college.

Skank still hasn’t started the paramedic course, despite saying last week she didn’t need the degree part. Still hasn’t started the weekly hospice voluntary work, but is now going to be training to become an exorcist. Those MM ghosts just won’t leave, exorcism is the only way to deal with this troubling situation….sorry to disappoint any of you that do believe in ghosts, but they really don’t exist, seriously now, they don’t exist, though a copious ❄ habit, can make you think they do.

Oh, and Skank’s having a 30th anniversary party next year, celebrating 30 years in the business. All the stars are coming, J-Lo, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Sting is reforming The Police to play and my Kylie is singing with them. The only trouble is that she’s only been in the business 28 years next year, so it’s a 28th anniversary party…..this isn’t a thing we celebrate as a rule 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I actually noticed the sexy Only Fans model is now basing her look and shape on Mr Creosote from Monty Python, a strange direction to take….

8C51CD5F-55DD-4E12-AAD1-1DE89B41668C.jpeg

On we go, we await the next F4J update or her response, and will Skank actually still leave on Sunday to ‘Star’ in the Liverpool Panto 🤔

69486871-74BA-47D9-BC55-7A25DB626405.jpeg

Cheers everyone….let’s get this party started 🥳🎉💃🏽

5D42B909-AE6B-4A03-BF9D-DBA9CE5FFBC7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

DC16

VIP Member
Who can honestly say they are shocked. Let's just hope the panto organisers see it and it reaches a wider audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Oh dear Lift Aesthetics are on the news for dodgy BBL ! Featured KFP tick tok of he having it done. People being injected with air bubbles, non hygienic circumstances etc leading to sepsis…..😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Eeek her cards are falling 😲🤪😲🤪
Hence why AFP & Mr PP are 'supposedly' supervising J & B. WHY aren't SS removing the kids and getting them back with their daddy? A drug riddled individual, who is off her face constantly is not a safe place, which is obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Cuckoo75

I showed my son the post I wrote regarding the passing of his dad at the weekend from the same condition as AFP. He had tears in his eyes when he saw the amount of people who clicked on to it and the few who sent their condolences, he was so touched. He can not believe strangers would take time out to respond with a click or a message so he wanted to say a big THANK YOU to you all. I've been on this thread for nearly 3 years but rarely post and I just love the sense of community.

To keep on skanky as Dolly would say " she is a cunt". I hope and pray the youngest will return to their father soon however it is a slow process even without skanky playing games. It's just a competition to her about who the kids live with and not about their welfare. What is best for them is to be with their father and around his family

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Winepig

VIP Member
I mean , nobody on here will be surprised - she’s been a coke addict for years with short bursts of being careful about when she uses or how obvious she’s being .

ANYBODY watching her lives / listening her her podcast who cannot see/ hear that she is constantly under the influence of the Devil’s Dandruff must be either severely lacking in brain cells or have lived a very sheltered life indeed.

I said it from the start & I say it again , if F4J want to beat her at her own game , using the Language Of The Chav , bring it on.

It’s decent people’s tolerance , politeness and desire to “ Be Kind” that have partially allowed this monster to continue its vile behaviour.

And it’s merry band of enablers of course.

Time to fight fire with fire .

Tick Tock Skanky , tick tock ….

• Heart
Reactions: 75
From ITV.

'
Louise Moller was a 27-year-old hairdresser in pursuit of an hourglass figure made famous by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Katie Price.Two months on from her non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery, she still has an open wound that needs to be dressed by nurses twice a week.

But the reality is Louise is lucky to be alive. She's one of a growing number of incidents of liquid BBL treatments going wrong.Having been surrounded at work by the latest beauty trends and treatments, Louise is open about the cosmetic work she's had done before."I've had fillers done before in my lips, and some of my friends have had this (liquid BBL) filler done.

"I didn't know there was any risk, I thought it was a safe procedure, that's why I decided to go with it.

She saw an advert online from Lift Aesthetics in Essex offering filler injections in the buttocks for just under £1500. The clinic has been endorsed by Katie Price who got her own liquid BBL done by them.Louise booked in and when she arrived, was surprised to find out that her procedure would be carried out by a company called Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd.

Louise took photos of the treatment room as she became concerned about poor hygiene and infection control.

She also claims that the risks of the procedure were not fully explained to her."I got told this procedure was not painful, it's definitely painful.""It felt like like a stabbing pain, and then I got a shooting pain. I screamed and said that really hurt, and then when I left the pain wasn't going away."In the hours after the procedure, Louise experienced redness and heat coming from her left buttock.

She contacted the clinic and was sent antibiotics, but her body temperature continued to rise, and she began vomiting. A doctor at the clinic told her she had been injected with air bubbles and an infection.

"They'd blocked the blood supply to my bum so obviously my skin tissue started to die.

"He said I had got sepsis and he needed to operate in 20 minutes, otherwise I wasn't going to be here any more.

"At this point he couldn't tell me what he was going to cut off."

Four days after her filler injections, Louise collapsed in an ambulance taking her to hospital, where a surgeon revealed what had happened during her liquid BBL appointment.

While in hospital, Louise had an operation to drain the abscess and remove the tissue from her butt cheek. That treatment continues two months on.

"Obviously I nearly lost my life. My mum nearly lost her little girl. Hunter my son nearly lost his mum," Louise said.

"It's not just a procedure, it's a huge life impact on someone it can cause. If it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else."In the end, her nonsurgical procedure left her needing surgery.

Responding to comment Lift Aesthetics said: "This procedure was not completed by Lift Aesthetics. The treatment was completed by Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd, yes, in a room rented from Lift Aesthetics."

Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd told ITV News Louise "is one of our clients, not Lift Aesthetics - we currently rent a room from them to complete treatments."

They said "Louise Moller did not follow aftercare advice," a claim which Louise refutes, and that she signed a consent form, and that "she was happy to go ahead knowing there are risks to this procedure".

Louise is taking legal action, but ultimately in the pursuit of perceived perfection, she found the opposite.''

OOOoooooh! Ellie, what have you done!

Their non surgical bubble has finally burst and stupid Kipper was promoting a life risking service to millions of brain dead fans!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Pom Bear

VIP Member
avoiding his ex, if the mothers as bad as the daughter, hes most likely already been through the ringer like skankys exes trying to see his own kids,he wont want to venture there again
---

thanks Pom, your brilliant x
You're welcome and thank you 😀🥰💖😘❤🤗😘 xxx

Back tomorrow 😀💖 xxx.

Some old pics from my albums 😄😄 xx

Resizer_16390092528630.jpg

Resizer_16692799668541.jpg

Resizer_17020723980641.jpg

Resizer_16531794772881.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

KK77

VIP Member
Can someone tell KP to call off the police search for ‘he lives here but he’s out’ Junior, Hello Mag have found him.
In conversation with HELLO!, Junior revealed that despite his milestone birthday back in June, he still lives at home with his father Peter. And his entrance into adulthood won't stop him asking - and following his parents' advice.

what on earth does he make of her lies about him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Oh yes, the 'company' that was set up just days after ITV were investigating you :rolleyes:
---

If anything happens to those kids the clan should be up on neglect charges too!
The Frumpy Dumpling, now having a child herself, should be hanging her head in shame. Not one of the 'clan' will deal with KFP's issue's with kids, drugs, illegally driving etc. It can only be due to the ££££. Nobody would have a clue who Frumpy is, other than the association with KFP. Clearly, the fact that AFP/Mr PP have to 'supervise' J & B as the mutant is not in a fit enough state to look after & care for the kids herself, speaks volume's. The whole lot of them, disgust me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Don't usually get real and nasty but it's finally happened.
What a filthy, stinking, drunk, drugged, grifting child/ animal abusing, dirty, smelly, bankrupt thing the world at large has finally seen you for. Ready now for the house, kids, animals the lot all to go and finally be over the papers for days. Bring it on.

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
A good friend of mine and Sam's, not registered on here, has suggested that this whole Lift thing hitting the media today and SB's posts are very conveniently timed and very distracting from the F4J and coke stuff.

Could be a coincidence but nothing would surprise me.

• Wow
  • Haha

MickySpoon

Why has she still got the kids if she's failing drug tests? A father who I support (professional capacity), tested positive for cannabis recently and couldn't see his children for months. This caused him to become homeless! He's a former heroin addict and has done amazingly well, I thought it was grossly unfair to make him leave the family home for a blooming spliff. And there she is bold as brass off her nut regularly on SM.

• Angry
  • Heart