Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always everyone else’s fault, old stories, but just shows she will never change.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
New thread 😀🧵💖 xx.
@flowerpotno7 just made your suggestion ... 😀❤🥰🤗💖😘 xxx.

nice to see the talking candle and skanky wearing ednas dress, any chance you can make her boobs bigger and wonkier please Pom. ta x

I've added a bigger boob, I think it's Grant lol 😄😄😄🥰💖😘 xxx...

Resizer_17020713672031.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Where is Ray Infield? What is he doing to help his grandchildren?
avoiding his ex, if the mothers as bad as the daughter, hes most likely already been through the ringer like skankys exes trying to see his own kids,he wont want to venture there again
---
New thread 😀🧵💖 xx.
@flowerpotno7 just made your suggestion ... 😀❤🥰🤗💖😘 xxx.

nice to see the talking candle and skanky wearing ednas dress, any chance you can make her boobs bigger and wonkier please Pom. ta x

I've added a bigger boob, I think it's Grant lol 😄😄😄🥰💖😘 xxx...

View attachment 2618648
thanks Pom, your brilliant x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly I don’t understand how the public believe any of her bullshit. It’s the same pattern every single time

Meets new egg - love bombs them and inflates their ego. They are the best/biggest/most handsome. Ex had a tiny dick, was cheating, abused me. We’re getting married, having kids he’s the one. The.she can’t keep up the pretence of being the perfect partner and the downward spiral happens papped falling out of clubs with her wonky tits on show, she cheats but then tries to deflect accuses them of cheating makes up lies and slates them in the media OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

God knows why SB is hanging about he clearly can’t stand her something is definitely afoot with there relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 62
avoiding his ex, if the mothers as bad as the daughter, hes most likely already been through the ringer like skankys exes trying to see his own kids,he wont want to venture there again
---

You're welcome and thank you 😀🥰💖😘❤🤗😘 xxx

Back tomorrow 😀💖 xxx.

Some old pics from my albums 😄😄 xx

Resizer_16390092528630.jpg

Resizer_16692799668541.jpg

Resizer_17020723980641.jpg

Resizer_16531794772881.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Thanks @JaynieDay

Recap, and I’m drinking wine tonight, a few glasses methinks 🍷🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Thread kicked-off with laughter about the return of the pathetic specimen that is SadBoy, back again, as madam demands he must return to do her bidding. We should just call him ‘Hotel California’….”he can check out any time he likes, but he can never leave!"

From @Pom Bear

55B6CC03-54A3-4095-8A54-7DE07AA34363.jpeg

We didn’t hear from her at all on Tuesday, something was up we thought 🤔

Skank finally surfaced Wednesday afternoon, having more 💩 pumped into her f*cked up face and yet again completely forgetting she has a needle phobia

187EE173-1ECA-4545-9AD7-AFE2593810C9.jpeg

Then this happened…..

A2035AAB-FF8F-43DC-B8A5-705803310A35.jpeg

We fell into two camps receiving this news, some thought this was a positive move from F4J, time to fight fire with fire, others including myself, were more wary, even alarmed, and thought it may badly backfire. Whatever your thinking, it was fair to say 💩 was getting real now for Madam 😈

Wednesday evening she appeared on GB News singing the praises of Nigel Farage. Skank looked like she was auditioning for a presenting role on that channel (especially as Pete Ya C*nt has one now), they’d be desperate if they did give her a job, as she chatted absolute toss. No chance.

50DD4D18-6FA4-427E-9708-674D9FDA8780.jpeg

Stan was sent off for kicky-ball chat later that evening, I doubt he’s learnt his lesson though🤦🏽‍♀️

4D9017AC-3380-4DB0-914E-8F6B5EF9AF22.jpeg

Thursday morning, DC again listened to the podcast ⭐ Skank had managed to get Daisy May Cooper on for this one as a special guest. Skank said they are like 2 peas in a pod. Both have ADHD and into the same stuff, both vaping. It was generally agreed DMC must also be a weapons grade c*nt then. Highlights from this podcast were Skank slagging off all the men in her life, basically had another pop about the grinning charmless man that is SadBoy, and trying to get Netflix to make a programme about her life….like who gives a f*ck about that, and anyway it will all be lies, libel and slander. Ain’t happening.

@Helena-botham-farter called it….

0BB8FE13-E6D9-4393-B383-D2B762AE91D4.jpeg

The podcast continues to slump in the podcast charts, but was at #151 in Malta, so that was nice.

Thursday night we had a very strange live with Skank showing off that AFP and PP Fencing were in da house. AFP had steroid face bloat, she looked and sounded very unwell. Sadly Bunny was also on the Live, now with an attitude, saying “I’m trying to control my life mate shup up” to someone in the comments, very sad what Skank has done to that little girl.

Junior and Princess were both ‘Out’ again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Friday morning this happened, F4J a letter sent to Edna (put that in next week‘s podcast) oooh la la here we go, The Skank is in big trouble…

E658AF38-7782-4F3F-93BF-A276ED751653.jpeg

Meanwhile Skank carried on regardless, as she popped up on a TT live, still selling her overpriced tat to the Brain Dead fans. This time we had Tech (Robot Dog) that was broken and wouldn’t work. SadBoy raised himself from the sofa and tried to help out, he didn’t help out at all, as he’s a very stupid man. Next Skank proudly started to flog toilet roll that we later found out the dogs had peed on. We are really at rock-bottom now, it can’t get much lower than selling urine soaked bog-roll, but I expect she can find a way.

2209A939-0DB0-4328-B80B-4E484DF0781D.jpeg

The clan were now all gathering, Dan the brother arrived, obviously a clan meeting to decide their next move with F4J, ooooooh what would their plan be.

E7CB0381-393E-47EB-96F7-3387F7B6B6AE.jpeg

Hair was also on its way as well, there was an awful lot going on 😱😁

28169E52-EED1-4587-BC4A-4DD9CD748B7A.jpeg

So the day wore on, 4pm arrived, no social media apology appeared and no update from F4J. As usual disappointment was rife.

Then this happened 😱….

75F787C7-58FA-4531-ADFD-CFCC12A820BD.jpeg

The Scum jumped straight on it, loving it they be.

5B9751A9-00E8-43C5-BFBB-DFB6C4508AC7.jpeg

Here we go……

5CA78ACA-5CAD-4EE2-BF1E-C81D4C7689B2.gif

Other Skanky Updates…..

Skanky stated a few weeks ago her YouTube channel was starting up again with fabulous new content in December….this hasn’t happened.

Still no new music or the Christmas single which wasn’t released last year either.

Skank’s continues to tell her fans all 5 of her children live at the MM. Junior is still living at the MM but always ‘Out’, Princess is also living at the MM, but spends all her time at her Dad’s house and H still lives with her, with Skank as his sole carer, but he also spends 98% of his time living at a residential college.

Skank still hasn’t started the paramedic course, despite saying last week she didn’t need the degree part. Still hasn’t started the weekly hospice voluntary work, but is now going to be training to become an exorcist. Those MM ghosts just won’t leave, exorcism is the only way to deal with this troubling situation….sorry to disappoint any of you that do believe in ghosts, but they really don’t exist, seriously now, they don’t exist, though a copious ❄ habit, can make you think they do.

Oh, and Skank’s having a 30th anniversary party next year, celebrating 30 years in the business. All the stars are coming, J-Lo, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Sting is reforming The Police to play and my Kylie is singing with them. The only trouble is that she’s only been in the business 28 years next year, so it’s a 28th anniversary party…..this isn’t a thing we celebrate as a rule 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I actually noticed the sexy Only Fans model is now basing her look and shape on Mr Creosote from Monty Python, a strange direction to take….

8C51CD5F-55DD-4E12-AAD1-1DE89B41668C.jpeg

On we go, we await the next F4J update or her response, and will Skank actually still leave on Sunday to ‘Star’ in the Liverpool Panto 🤔

69486871-74BA-47D9-BC55-7A25DB626405.jpeg

Cheers everyone….let’s get this party started 🥳🎉💃🏽

5D42B909-AE6B-4A03-BF9D-DBA9CE5FFBC7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
---

Most likely yes, he went through tit with Amy and doesn't want to revisit. It's interesting that he never sold his stories or cashed in on his daughters fame

I think he should be concerned however about J&B, they are his own flesh and blood, he should make efforts to try and help his grandchildren

Reactions: 24
She won’t be worried. She has largely dodged the consequences of her bankruptcy for years now. She has not faced any serious consequences for her drug use, dangerous driving, abusive behaviour to ex partners, child and animal neglect, and parental alienation.

Fathers for Justice chatting tit online won’t worry her one bit 💁🏻‍♀️

Only my opinion. I’d love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

Reactions: 32
Thanks @JaynieDay

Thread kicked-off with laughter about the return of the pathetic specimen that is SadBoy, back again, as madam demands he must return to do her bidding. We should just call him ‘Hotel California’….”he can check out any time he likes, but he can never leave!"

From @Pom Bear

View attachment 2618742

Skank finally surfaced Wednesday afternoon, having more 💩 pumped into her f*cked up face and yet again completely forgetting she has a needle phobia

View attachment 2618617

Then this happened…..

View attachment 2618619

We fell into two camps receiving this news, some thought this was a positive move from F4J, time to fight fire with fire, others including myself, were more wary, even alarmed, and thought it may badly backfire. Whatever your thinking, it was fair to say 💩 was getting real now for Madam 😈

Wednesday evening she appeared on GB News singing the praises of Nigel Farage. Skank looked like she was auditioning for a presenting role on that channel (especially as Pete Ya C*nt has one now), they’d be desperate if they did give her a job, as she chatted absolute toss. No chance.

View attachment 2618623

Stan was sent off for kicky-ball chat later that evening, I doubt he’s learnt his lesson though🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2618628

Thursday morning, DC again listened to the podcast ⭐ Skank had managed to get Daisy May Cooper on for this one as a special guest. Skank said they are like 2 peas in a pod. Both have ADHD and into the same stuff, both vaping. It was generally agreed DMC must also be a weapons grade c*nt then. Highlights from this podcast were Skank slagging off all the men in her life, basically had another pop about the grinning charmless man that is SadBoy, and trying to get Netflix to make a programme about her life….like who gives a f*ck about that, and anyway it will all be lies, libel and slander. Ain’t happening.

View attachment 2618631

The podcast continues to slump in the podcast charts, but was at #151 in Malta, so that was nice.

Thursday night we had a very strange live with Skank showing off that AFP and PP Fencing were in da house. AFP had steroid face bloat, she looked and sounded very unwell. Sadly Bunny was also on the Live, now with an attitude, saying “I’m trying to control my life mate shup up” to someone in the comments, very sad what Skank has done to that little girl.

Friday morning this happened, F4J a letter sent to Edna (put that in next week‘s podcast) oooh la la here we go, The Skank is in big trouble…

View attachment 2618653

Meanwhile Skank carried on regardless, as she popped up on a TT live, still selling her overpriced tat to the Brain Dead fans. This time we had Tech (Robot Dog) that was broken and wouldn’t work. SadBoy raised himself from the sofa and tried to help out, he didn’t help out at all, as he’s a very stupid man. Next Skank proudly started to flog toilet roll that we later found out the dogs had peed on. We are really at rock-bottom now, it can’t get much lower than selling urine soaked bog-roll, but I expect she can find a way.

View attachment 2618636

The clan were now all gathering, Dan the brother arrived, obviously a clan meeting to decide their next move with F4J, ooooooh what would their plan be.

View attachment 2618644

View attachment 2618645

So the day wore on, 4pm arrived, no social media apology appeared and no update from F4J. As usual disappointment was rife.

Then this happened 😱….

View attachment 2618647

View attachment 2618669

Here we go……

View attachment 2618673

Other Skanky Updates…..

Skanky stated a few weeks ago her YouTube channel was starting up again with fabulous new content in December….this hasn’t happened.

Still no new music or the Christmas single which wasn’t released last year either.

Skank’s continues to tell her fans all 5 of her children live at the MM. Junior is still living at the MM but always ‘Out’, Princess is also living at the MM, but spends all her time at her Dad’s house and H still lives with her, with Skank as his sole carer, but he also spends 98% of his time living at a residential college.

Skank still hasn’t started the paramedic course, despite saying last week she didn’t need the degree part. Still hasn’t started the weekly hospice voluntary work, but is now going to be training to become an exorcist. Those MM ghosts just won’t leave, exorcism is the only way to deal with this troubling situation….sorry to disappoint any of you that do believe in ghosts, but they really don’t exist, seriously now, they don’t exist, though a copious ❄ habit, can make you think they do.

Oh, and Skank’s having a 30th anniversary party next year, celebrating 30 years in the business. All the stars are coming, J-Lo, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Sting is reforming The Police to play and my Kylie is singing with them. The only trouble is that she’s only been in the business 28 years next year, so it’s a 28th anniversary party…..this isn’t a thing we celebrate as a rule 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I actually noticed the sexy Only Fans model is now basing her look and shape on Mr Creosote from Monty Python, a strange direction to take….

View attachment 2618681

On we go, we await the next F4J update or her response, and will Skank actually still leave on Sunday to ‘Star’ in the Liverpool Panto 🤔

View attachment 2618695

View attachment 2618703
Kylie.... You deserve a shed load of Kylie wine and a gold medal 🏅🍷 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She won’t be worried. She has largely dodged the consequences of her bankruptcy for years now. She has not faced any serious consequences for her drug use, dangerous driving, abusive behaviour to ex partners, child and animal neglect, and parental alienation.

Fathers for Justice chatting tit online won’t worry her one bit 💁🏻‍♀️

Only my opinion. I’d love nothing more than to be proven wrong.
It’s like F4J are in cahoots with her. They have fed her the perfect excuse to pull out of panto at exactly the right time. Just seems odd they even mentioned panto

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Thanks @JaynieDay

From @Pom Bear

View attachment 2618742

View attachment 2618617

Then this happened…..

View attachment 2618619

View attachment 2618623

View attachment 2618628

View attachment 2618631

View attachment 2618653

View attachment 2618636

View attachment 2618644

View attachment 2618645

Then this happened 😱….

View attachment 2618647

View attachment 2618669

Here we go……

View attachment 2618673

Other Skanky Updates…..

View attachment 2618681

View attachment 2618695

View attachment 2618703
I look forward to Kylie’s recaps almost as much as witnessing Skanky receiving justice.

Excuse 1 incoming : KFP was unable to post her apology to all of the socials she controls, cos, dontcha know she doesn’t control any of them.

Excuse 2 incoming ; Fanks for ruining her MH she’s so suggestible that she believed the ghost who told her it was F4J

Excuse 3 incoming: bunny posted that Tik Tok without her knowing, KFP thought it was a skit they were performing in

Excuse 4 incoming: Pete|Kieran|Dwight|Dane|Scott|Alex|Leo|Carl|Danny|Kris|Warren|Ace|Beckham|Joe|Ace| drove her to it

Excuse 5 incoming: Tattle made me do it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s like F4J are in cahoots with her. They have fed her the perfect excuse to pull out of panto at exactly the right time. Just seems odd they even mentioned panto
perhaps they have proof shes not doing it and never had any intention of doing it , then, when she drops out citing them as the reason (scared for her safety, metal torture,loss of income etc,) they bring out the evidence ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks @JaynieDay

From @Pom Bear

View attachment 2618742

View attachment 2618617

Then this happened…..

View attachment 2618619

View attachment 2618623

View attachment 2618628

View attachment 2618631

View attachment 2618653

View attachment 2618636

View attachment 2618644

View attachment 2618645

Then this happened 😱….

View attachment 2618647

View attachment 2618669

Here we go……

View attachment 2618673

Other Skanky Updates…..

View attachment 2618681

View attachment 2618695

View attachment 2618703
The Mr Creosote, identical body shape....and eyebrows. Uncanny 😂 😂
---
I don't think it's odd. They like doing public protests, they can turn up at the panto and quite a few people will see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Kieran and Michelle have enjoyed a nice glass of Kylie whilst reading our Kylie’s recap. I know I did. 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
perhaps they have proof shes not doing it and never had any intention of doing it , then, when she drops out citing them as the reason (scared for her safety, metal torture,loss of income etc,) they bring out the evidence ?
I agree there is a bit to this puzzle still to come out, always is with her!
---
The Mr Creosote, identical body shape....and eyebrows. Uncanny 😂 😂
---

I don't think it's odd. They like doing public protests, they can turn up at the panto and quite a few people will see it.
If she pulls out using them as the reason they won’t be protesting at the panto (she’s pulled out of).

Reactions: 11
Once those kids are back to their loving home (clearly not skanks). All the exes should get some sort of gagging order on the witch. She’d have eff all to talk about then, apart from her ugly self

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.