Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“Intimate” relationship with social worker ?? !
Tee Hee Hee, 🤭 that's what I suspected. I posted a comment a few days ago along the same lines with loads of 🤢 🤢 🤢 emojis!

I suspected KP love-bombed DL ( probably quite literally) because looking at DL on her FB profile, she seemed to fit a certain type and has quite a few LBGT friends. I suspected ( from what I could see) she'd once had a relationship with a man, had one child then adopted more girls....as a single woman. So I had the inkling she was 1) probably looking for a same-sex relationship later in life or at least open to it. 2) probably very pro-women/ pro-feminist possibly to the extent it clouded her judgement. I was nervous to post this theory as it could just look like I was making assumptions and being prejudicial and a bit contentious with stereotypes etc. There's nothing wrong with being gay or feminist obviously!
I think KP has at least flirted with DL and given her the impression they have some sort of special bond.
I've never been one to think KP is addicted to men, she isn't. She needs to manipulate people to get what she wants and for many years men have been the easiest, most available supply for years. She's so manipulative and such a user of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Seriously these places need to be shutdown completely, I was in disbelief with what we saw on that Live with Skank. A totally non-sterile environment, kids and others walking in, dogs barking nearby, and then just injecting this 💩 into your body, with the wrong medication recommended in case of infection, it was unbelievable, they had no clue about the health dangers involved. This should have happened to Skank, she did have that leakage, i believe that happened, but nothing that serious. So glad that Ellie has been exposed, an overworked NHS does not need to have these people presenting themselves at Dr’s surgeries and A&E to be fixed, due to these appalling needless and dangerous procedures. Close them down, and bring down people like Skank who promote them, hope she gets destroyed over this.

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
I don’t believe F4J would say this without proof. I would love to know the details! Surely the panto has to sack her, it’s a family show. I wonder if she is even in Liverpool?
What a great day to be at home and able to check this thread every five minutes :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Can someone in that family please wash and comb Bunny’s greasy mop of hair please 🙏 it must absolutely stink. Poor child. Just before she was taken captive her longer hair was starting to ”drop” into place nicely with the weight of the hair keeping things tamer but nope it was cropped short and the whole tangled mess started again. Jesus the woman spends thousands on false hair and can’t be arsed to run a comb through her child’s.
---
Just read Jason Manfords FB page. He is also in Panto and has one day off tomorrow and then Xmas Day. He also has about a gazillion kids to support. Who do you think will honour their contract out of these two then 😂😂
Don't talk to me about Manford. I'm all out of sorts about him this morning. I had a dream laat night he tried to have sex with me up against the wall at Butlins (I have never been) and when we were caught by security he legged it so I got kicked out of Butlins. Kicked out of Butlins, the indignanty of it all. Also he kissed with his mouth closed like a weirdo. Stupid dreams.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Tanley

VIP Member
I wonder how Dim Lynne justifies her actions to herself. She has lied on Skanky’s behalf, contributed to the children being kept from their dad, covered up her drug taking, drinking and piss poor parenting. Surely she must see the neglect in that house.
Bunny on YouTube, covered in make up, begging strangers for likes. Left alone for hours in a room where the ceiling leaks and she is sleeping on a mattress on the floor.
Jett not going to school for over a year and completely isolated from everyone bar Skanky and her hangers on.
Both kids witnessing Skanky off her head, being vile about their dad, having cosmetic ops in front of them.
Why on earth has supposedly intelligent Lynne, a qualified SW, a mother herself, taken Skanky’s side and enabled her vile behaviour? I’m still so sick and angry about it all, she was supposed to put those children first, doesn’t she care how much more damage has been done to them because of her? And now she’s their nanny, give me strength, what a nasty bitch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Dear Skanky

I’m a mother of 4, sorry 5 kids. I’ve snatched two from their dad, my two teenagers live with me (for a few days a year) and my eldest son I care for full time all by myself with no help (except when he was small my mum had him and was paid by his dad and since then he’s been in residential care which is fully funded by the state but I did all his care myself). I’ve been declared bankrupt and not sure I’ll be well enough to do the two Christmas jobs I’ve got due to my mental health/adhd/poorly trotters/not having my chauffeur, sorry my Prince Chow Mein to drive me to work around. What advice could you give me?

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Mmc

Chatty Member
Wonder if this is why princess hasn’t been with her for a few weeks? Surely Kieran would tell Pete she’d tested positive 🤣

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
From ITV.

'
Louise Moller was a 27-year-old hairdresser in pursuit of an hourglass figure made famous by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Katie Price.Two months on from her non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery, she still has an open wound that needs to be dressed by nurses twice a week.

But the reality is Louise is lucky to be alive. She's one of a growing number of incidents of liquid BBL treatments going wrong.Having been surrounded at work by the latest beauty trends and treatments, Louise is open about the cosmetic work she's had done before."I've had fillers done before in my lips, and some of my friends have had this (liquid BBL) filler done.

"I didn't know there was any risk, I thought it was a safe procedure, that's why I decided to go with it.

She saw an advert online from Lift Aesthetics in Essex offering filler injections in the buttocks for just under £1500. The clinic has been endorsed by Katie Price who got her own liquid BBL done by them.Louise booked in and when she arrived, was surprised to find out that her procedure would be carried out by a company called Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd.

Louise took photos of the treatment room as she became concerned about poor hygiene and infection control.

She also claims that the risks of the procedure were not fully explained to her."I got told this procedure was not painful, it's definitely painful.""It felt like like a stabbing pain, and then I got a shooting pain. I screamed and said that really hurt, and then when I left the pain wasn't going away."In the hours after the procedure, Louise experienced redness and heat coming from her left buttock.

She contacted the clinic and was sent antibiotics, but her body temperature continued to rise, and she began vomiting. A doctor at the clinic told her she had been injected with air bubbles and an infection.

"They'd blocked the blood supply to my bum so obviously my skin tissue started to die.

"He said I had got sepsis and he needed to operate in 20 minutes, otherwise I wasn't going to be here any more.

"At this point he couldn't tell me what he was going to cut off."

Four days after her filler injections, Louise collapsed in an ambulance taking her to hospital, where a surgeon revealed what had happened during her liquid BBL appointment.

While in hospital, Louise had an operation to drain the abscess and remove the tissue from her butt cheek. That treatment continues two months on.

"Obviously I nearly lost my life. My mum nearly lost her little girl. Hunter my son nearly lost his mum," Louise said.

"It's not just a procedure, it's a huge life impact on someone it can cause. If it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else."In the end, her nonsurgical procedure left her needing surgery.

Responding to comment Lift Aesthetics said: "This procedure was not completed by Lift Aesthetics. The treatment was completed by Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd, yes, in a room rented from Lift Aesthetics."

Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd told ITV News Louise "is one of our clients, not Lift Aesthetics - we currently rent a room from them to complete treatments."

They said "Louise Moller did not follow aftercare advice," a claim which Louise refutes, and that she signed a consent form, and that "she was happy to go ahead knowing there are risks to this procedure".

Louise is taking legal action, but ultimately in the pursuit of perceived perfection, she found the opposite.''

OOOoooooh! Ellie, what have you done!

Their non surgical bubble has finally burst and stupid Kipper was promoting a life risking service to millions of brain dead fans!
Ellie can try and distance herself and Lift Aesthetics from this all she likes but SHE was the one that was promoting this on KP's tiktok and SHE is the one that has been promoting it all over Lift Aesthetics IG page! SHE is just as guilty as the people who actually carried out the procedure! SHE was the one advertising it at that price all over SM! Glad she's feeling some heat from this!

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Pahahahahh sorry but this made me laugh- hope it does u all too!
She is now following one member of the cast!!! No one else, just one! Needless to say it is the male cast member who plays Prince Charming! She is so predictable. New egg hunted, operation crack new egg on!
317CEBD4-BDFF-4201-9174-4A72226CEB49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Twitter (still not calling it X) are starting to go for Skank over this breaking Lift Aesthetics story….oooh la la, what a Monday !

6DF44DAF-2554-451D-B300-0AF2444E76F1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

shizzler

VIP Member
So checked out all the Panto cast SM just now. Today was the first day of rehearsals, they are all being very guarded in what they are saying, a couple have posted a video of her saying a week to go, exciting, blah blah blah, it wasn’t recorded today, it’s been pre-recorded when she was there last. I think she’s missed the first day of rehearsal and the producers are not letting the cast say anything. Be interesting to see if she appears tomorrow 🤔 I personally think she will start the Panto, but she will massively underprepared and they will have already cut her part to the bare minimum.
Hopefully they’ll cut her wages to a bare minimum as well !
---
Funniest comment I’ve seen today on SM - “the most intelligent thing to come out of Katie Price’s mouth was Peter Andre’s cock” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Winepig

VIP Member
I mean on a serious note they have a point. Pantomimes are geared up for children. They will have school parties going to watch as well. I'm thinking back to disgraced Blue Peter presenters and stuff
“ Geared up” 😂😂😂

No , that’s Skanky !

Bring it onnnn .

I’m SO ready for this .

What a day !

• Haha
  • Heart

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
Aaaargh just found out my ex is working at the panto venue (he makes and installs theatre sets in the North West).
He’s tagged himself there on Facebook today BUT we had a messy break up so we aren’t on speaking terms.
Damn it.
I bet he could find out if KP has been given the boot for me.
I do apologise to all Krusties for denying you a MASSIVE bucket of tea by being crap at dumping people diplomatically!

• Haha
  • Wow