Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
It's like a scene from that film Poltergeist where the evil devil keeps the small girl close to him for power and control.

That's her and Jett.
Wouldn't surprise me the reason Jett suddenly didn't go to school and was placed under house arrest was because he witnessed something or saw something dodgy going on at Pricey Towers and skank and sink boy are scarred shitless he blabs to a teacher and plod get involved.🤔 ( Maybe something to do with sink boys mates and what they are into or skanks had a few clients over during the day)🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Kieran would be well aware of this, from the moment she tested positive, yet STILL the kids have not been reunited with him. What more do the authorities need, to remove the kids from such an unsafe, chaotic environment? WHY has AFP got preference over Wendy, to look after the kids? It bloody stinks.
I'm a bit behind so don't know if this has already been commented on but I work in substance misuse (I am also a social worker but don't work for my local authority) it can take a huge amount for kids to be removed even with a lot of positive tests for one case I know of it took around 2 years and that was with a lot of the agencies involved trying escalate once it got in front of a judge things happened fairly rapidly however getting it there was a battle.

Only a judge or police under powers of protection can remove a child, it isn't down to individual social workers and can be a hugely frustrating process

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
You know I’m enjoying KP being quiet.
She’s such a loud mouth triggerable git that if she had an ounce of evidence that any of what F4J was saying is lies she’d be all over social media calling them out, but….
NADA
ZILCH
NOTHING…..

I get the feeling her entourage are furiously trying to find ways to salvage her so called image and panto job behind the scenes.

Either that or trying to find a cheap package holiday to Thailand for her and carwanker so they can vanish for a month with “all the stress”.
Exactly, she loves to shout about incorrect stories and play the MH card.

• Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
Little Bunny’s dark circles and greasy hair. Jett being scared of ghosts and absence from school. Harvey being filmed partially clothed, eating excessively and tormented. Where’s the protection for them? Makes me so angry that they are being abused in plain sight yet KFP is protected because of her apparent poor mental health.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Tanley

VIP Member
I think F4J know exactly how far they can legally go in their comments. If they say that Sussex Police are investigating serious and ongoing abuse against those poor children then I believe them :(

• Sad

Trafalgar

VIP Member
What I’d like to know is her not driving👀She must have another ban,but why is it not public?Surely it can’t be a secret.I don’t drive so I haven’t a clue about these things.Any idea why?Do you reckon she asked for it not to be made public?Can she do that?
I have a theory she has fucked herself over with all her lies about mental health issues, suicide attempts and adhd medication. The dvla think she is a risk on the road and she is having to have medical checks and tests before they will give her, her licence back. Which if correct is quite funny.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
Edna just posted this. Interesting how she says “debrief” with mother 🤔
Edna, how about you debrief your mother on the quickest route from MM to Kieran’s house. Then jump in the car with Jett and Bunny and get them there. Go on, do the decent thing for once.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So snarly carly posts a picture of himself in a lift trying to look like a mean moody and mysterious hard man,, but all i see is a filtered to fuck lift lurking wanking fat ugly enabling complicit fame hungry freebie holiday loving tosser that's using skank as a cover for his dodgy dealings and ❄ deliviries.😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Also those kids are probably really happy with Katie and crew, regardless of what we think of her, those kids will not want to leave their mum and will be telling the authorities the same. They are kids, who just love their mum, they know no better and aren't old enough to understand that things like rules and boundaries make for a safe happy home, not a bad one. Add to this that Katie would slag off Michelle and Kieran at absolutely any moment and it really is no surprise that they won't want to get to dads house. Can you only imagine what Katie has told them awaits them if they do. Its like beaten dogs still loyal to their owners no matter how shitty they are.
When they finally get those kids back, they are going to need a lot of support and help adjusting.
I actually doubt they are really happy. At home she'll be erratic and moody ( due to the drugs and other things) the kids will see that...but they have been told by her their dad is dangerous and they shouldn't like him. That's a huge amount of pressure on them and there's a thing called trauma bonding where you rely on someone who's abusive....so they will say what they need to say to try and keep her happy .....all very sad and abusive! They could be scared of Kieran or Michelle like you say but I suspect deep down they still want to see their dad.

• Sad
  • Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Re the panto, I work in a hotel and we have a someone staying who arrived to do rehearsals, etc approx a month ago (they were telling me that it’s pretty much 10am-8pm daily) and they went live just this weekend so it must be pretty hardcore so how madam is going to fair… well!

• Haha

Beetle.

I’m assuming they have proof of a failed drugs test? They wouldn’t say so otherwise surely?

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Yes,nooo way our dear NHS,those poor sods have enough to look after people that are dying..not cunts that do these procedures for ‘beauty’.Go fuck themselves.
We saw this on the news, husband said exactly the same. He sees the hours I work and how we are left dealing with the aftermath from these vacuous, vain morons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

MrsO74

Hopef
That's so sad Ming, and puts an end to my theory that Bunny and Jett would see the truth when they grow up, and come to understand how much effort their loving father had put into getting them back to normality. It sounds as though the poison a bad mother drips into the ear of her children re-sets their emotions and loyalties, and no right and loving behavior by the- alienated parent (you, watching over your son for four days in hospital for example) allows them to see the real situation and which parent was expressing real love and caring. I really feel for you.
Hopefully not. My mother is a narcissist and I am on the other end of parental alienation. I was 3 when she moved me to the other end of the country and I never saw my dad again until I found his mum when I was in my mid twenties. Of course at the age of 3 I forgot about him which is probably what she wanted, she did tell me about him when I was about 12/13 but I suspect it was so she could tell me all the horrible things he’d done to her. He was an alcoholic and she said he was violent, I don’t dispute that but because of the things she said I felt I could never ask about him. He died not long after I found him again due to the alcoholism. It took a while but I now know exactly what my mum is and am happy to have a very distant relationship with her. She has tried the parental alienation with my stepdad, she had 2 kids with him but thankfully it didn’t work and then she tried to force me to stop my kids seeing her third husband when they split, he’s always been their grandad and there’s no way I could do that to him. I got the silent treatment for 3 years because I didn’t toe the line 😂
Hopefully Kieran will get the kids back soon and with lots of love and time they will recover from this nightmare they’ve had with KP

• Heart
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I don't know dear Dolly, I go that way sporadically...
My suspicions would be that yes they are as perhaps Ma and Pa staying there as closer for Bunny's school?? Pure Speculation on my part!!
Journey is possible from AFP's house but would be quite long and shite in rush hour traffic.
I very much doubt AFP take's Bunny to school. What we are seeing is all 'smoke & mirrors'. The odd picture with Bunny so authorities can see that AFP & Mr PP are 'involved' in the kids care. (Although there's been no sign of Jett, which I suspect has something to do with Kieran applying for Prohibited Steps Order & some sort of safeguarding). There will be some other Lackie running around with J & B, possibly this sacked Social Worker. AFP will be bossing her about, getting the place cleaned & Lackie will be like a slave to her 'demands'. Seen it so many, many time's.

• Heart

Blodwin

I mean on a serious note they have a point. Pantomimes are geared up for children. They will have school parties going to watch as well. I'm thinking back to disgraced Blue Peter presenters and stuff

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
She won’t be worried. She has largely dodged the consequences of her bankruptcy for years now. She has not faced any serious consequences for her drug use, dangerous driving, abusive behaviour to ex partners, child and animal neglect, and parental alienation.

Fathers for Justice chatting shit online won’t worry her one bit 💁🏻‍♀️

Only my opinion. I’d love nothing more than to be proven wrong.
The grifting trollop should be worried though - one stage of her preempted downfall is complete YAY, as she's finally lost her driving license (although for how long is anyones guess.) I have faith that Jett & Bunny will be returned to Kieran and Michelle in due course. What I really REALLY need to see is IT losing the Mucky Mansion. 🙏
Fathers 4 Justice aren't scared of her and one way or another they'll show her up and bring her down. I'll be sat here smirking with my popcorn and Kylie 00: bottle of wine 'virtually toasting Karma and a very happy and relieved cluster of us Krusties! Cheers 🌈🍿🥂🍾🌠⏰💝😊👌 xXx

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh My Lorrrrrd! Do you think SB's asparagus tip will fall off 🧐🤪 When you thought it couldn't get any more insane, they've been injecting into people's bits and bobs!

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 19.41.43.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 19.43.17.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 19.43.11.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54