Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clairiecluck

Oh My Lorrrrrd! Do you think SB's asparagus tip will fall off 🧐🤪
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and breath 🤣🤣
I think F4J know exactly how far they can legally go in their comments. If they say that Sussex Police are investigating serious and ongoing abuse against those poor children then I believe them :(
Does anyone in know, know if this is correct? Or if you guys can't confirm, can we have a hint?
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Mich1969

Chatty Member
Lol when I was younger much much younger I used to be like, if you want to be with another woman why do you want rodgering senseless with a strap on it made no sense to me 🤣🤣🤣 My eyes were well and truly opened in my late teens and now Jesus nothing shocks me at all, think of the most outrageous sexual deviancy you possibly can and it’s not a patch on what people out there are up too 😳
I'm confused by that person's posts, in some of the comment it sounds like they don't like us yet at the same time they use language that definitely comes from here such as puddingate etc. Still sounds like what we suspected that KH has a prohibitive steps order in place to stop her taking the kids out of the country which is good news at any rate.
Really weird. Doesn't make much sense

Reactions: 6

declined

Saw a friend share a post on their fb today. Newly qualified aesthetician offering botox parties for Christmas. Get all your mates round and she’ll fill em up, unbelievable!!
[/QUOTE
I posted the same thought a few threads ago, I'm still sure this is the case,
I have no idea how any r would think she was good publicly for literally anything

Reactions: 5

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Realistically. If she had done the Pantomime properly. Missed no days, turned up on times etc. what sort of money would she have earned from it?

Reactions: 5