Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great Willow, just shows how they are enabling her. Roll on when Amy moves away.
I think the press are quite wary of F4J these days and the fact that there is a ongoing custody case (which they can't report on) But it always does seem one sided that on what is reported by press. I do think when she lodged allegations against Kieran, team KH put that in the press, as they knew he was innocent and that would be proved.
I just don't know how any of them have the gaul to deny her long term drug addiction and blame others for it, selling stories in the media flat out denying it. The Priory have not helped in the slightest and can't if KP won't accept it herself.
Do you think she is keeping a low profile and thinks it will all just blow over as usual and people will 'forget'?
No I don't believe she ever keep's a low profile, because I don't think she EVER take's responsibility for her actions. She ALWAYS think's she's right.
She's either actually in Liverpool (doesn't want F4J to know) or something else is going on. IF she doesn't get to appear in panto & doesn't get paid, where is any income coming from now? No TT, selling the tacky clothes & :poop: ? The mattress fund must surely have disappeared by now. Perhaps AFP made Mr PP give her some of the Critical Illness payout, to tide her over:ROFLMAO: All way TOO QUIET.

Reactions: 47
No I don't believe she ever keep's a low profile, because I don't think she EVER take's responsibility for her actions. She ALWAYS think's she's right.
She's either actually in Liverpool (doesn't want F4J to know) or something else is going on. IF she doesn't get to appear in panto & doesn't get paid, where is any income coming from now? No TT, selling the tacky clothes & :poop: ? The mattress fund must surely have disappeared by now. Perhaps AFP made Mr PP give her some of the Critical Illness payout, to tide her over:ROFLMAO: All way TOO QUIET.
I would also add, drugs I assume, are very expensive. It's still a mystery who she's purchasing from ! Must be Crawl, or if not he must know where it's getting the stuff from. I think most of us on Tattle, wouldn't have a clue, where to buy Coke from. I certainly don't know anyone who uses it (as far as I know :ROFLMAO: ). I have my suspicions, as do others on here, that this flitting around the country & the Ireland fiasco, has something to do with her 'habit'. Dealers need payment upfront. If she's not earning, how is she going to get the 'gear'? Surprised her & Crawl have never been pulled over at an airport. Shame police don't raid the MM.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 2627066
Back on TikTok ‘soon’ 🤔
Well she can’t possibly do this until the New Year….interesting 🤔😁
---
I would also add, drugs I assume, are very expensive. It's still a mystery who she's purchasing from ! Must be Crawl, or if not he must know where it's getting the stuff from. I think most of us on Tattle, wouldn't have a clue, where to buy Coke from. I certainly don't know anyone who uses it (as far as I know :ROFLMAO: ). I have my suspicions, as do others on here, that this flitting around the country & the Ireland fiasco, has something to do with her 'habit'. Dealers need payment upfront. If she's not earning, how is she going to get the 'gear'? Surprised her & Crawl have never been pulled over at an airport. Shame police don't raid the MM.
SB supplies the ❄ Willow, 100% this. It’s the only reason he stays now, he’s making a nice living out of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
i wont comment on anything. bye
Aw flower, I do enjoy your posts usually - but not that one about Emily possibly drinking alcohol and having a small bump as it subtley implied (to me anyway) that perhaps her baby wasn't growing/ or maybe had a miscarriage due to alcohol. Yes I did have an 'EEK' moment there! 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I was told 2 'friends' supply her.
She never has it on her when going through an airport

• Wow
Reactions: 54
Well I just remembered, I know one of the 'friends', who I assume she's still in contact with. But Crawl must be aware too.

Reactions: 42
Ooooh I was convinced it was SB, 100% convinced 😁 He must do the pick-up, I doubt they drop it round her house, or if they do they drop it near the house directly to SB. He’s mixed up in the ❄ somehow. I deffo believe she takes nothing through the airport, even she’s not that dumb, she’d be totally ruined if they found anything on her there.

Reactions: 37
Personally I dont think SB is bright enough to be a dealer, not the sharpest tool in the box & thats probably why he still hangs around with the thing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who is this nay gibbo nob? Keeps popping up on the f4j insta posts and now the panto posts? I see Skanky follows him so obviously someone up her arse
It's that Nathan guy again. I've no idea of his background or links to KP, but he's posted on IG or twitter before, talking about how Michelle abused the kids and the video is all over tiktok. Funny how no one else has seen this so called video, and if anyone questions it the person making the allegation disappears.

Reactions: 24
Just a little info. As I said before, it's definite AFP & Mr PP were approached by authorities & agreed to help assisting looking after J & B. That's only going to work until they move out of the county though. Hopefully by then, beginning of New Year, Kieran will get custody 🙏 Kieran it appears, applied for an urgent Prohibited Steps Order, which stopped KFP taking kids out of the country & there are other restrictions in place too (not enough though). The 'clan' are all well aware that madam has a huge drug problem & is out of control, but they don't seem to be doing anything to rein her in. In fact, as usual, they're all placating her & letting her carry on as if nothing abnormal is happening. Clearly they're still hoping the 'gravy train' wheel's keep on turning. Strange that Daniel was now suddenly on the scene too. We think, given F4J revelations, she will have one almighty, unhinged, drugged mouth off, or something else will happen that hopefully may change everything. We've got an Xmas party Friday, where I will get some more info about what's really happening. I really can't see her appearing in this Liverpool Panto fiasco now. All is way too quiet. Think she's probably keeping a low profile at MM. Maybe, more dirt to be spilled in next couple of days from F4J. Disgusting that Redtop's were quick to dish out info on anything negative about Kieran, but very quiet about F4J statements. :mad::poop:
I can't wait until your Xmas party Willow 🙊
I hope that you're feeling better now ❣🦔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It's beyond frustrating that we can all see that she's coked out of her mind all the time - yet the kiddies are still in her 'care'.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Let's hope we need some pop corn for just after the 4pm deadline 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Well the sheets are dirty and creeping up to nearly 50.🤣Hopefully they will get changed before we may get lots of news..🥰
---
Ooohh I wonder what door F4J will open today on the KP Panto Advent Calendar 🤔🤔
---

I’m going past there Friday, I’ll have a nosy
Awww thanks shizz.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.