Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was told 2 'friends' supply her.
She never has it on her when going through an airport
Is that a hint that at least one of the friends is abroad and she can get some when she's landed.....or a friend takes it abroad so she doesn't need to? Maybe a friend who has a business in Spain or one who spends loads of time in Thailand?

Here's another brain fart too. If she's failed a drugs test for family court, would that mean even more driving bans? ( At this point she's probably totted up a 5000 year ban 😆 )

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon blokes like this have been buying special videos of filth from her OF. Not much other reason for why you'd be so deluded. 😂
I'm gagging to know what is happening on Tuesday - as I'm scheduled to have my knee-replacement op. It was gonna be this Friday but so glad I have a few more days to enjoy the fallout and what is afoot. (Sewer is currently rubbing her hands with expectation) I don't wanna miss a thing! x😷🔪💉🦴🦵🛏📉☢🚭❗😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.