Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pahahahahh sorry but this made me laugh- hope it does u all too!
She is now following one member of the cast!!! No one else, just one! Needless to say it is the male cast member who plays Prince Charming! She is so predictable. New egg hunted, operation crack new egg on!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
She is now following one member of the cast!!! No one else, just one! Needless to say it is the male cast member who plays Prince Charming! She is so predictable. New egg hunted, operation crack new egg on!
No wonder SB went with her, knows how she likes to sneak around!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
317CEBD4-BDFF-4201-9174-4A72226CEB49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Bet she's aiming to shag the stupid looking puppet that was in the poster

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Frumpy Dumpling, now having a child herself, should be hanging her head in shame. Not one of the 'clan' will deal with KFP's issue's with kids, drugs, illegally driving etc. It can only be due to the ££££. Nobody would have a clue who Frumpy is, other than the association with KFP. Clearly, the fact that AFP/Mr PP have to 'supervise' J & B as the mutant is not in a fit enough state to look after & care for the kids herself, speaks volume's. The whole lot of them, disgust me.
You know it makes me wonder Willow if someone's warned KP that if she's alone in charge of the kids they could be forcefully taken as she neglects them or abuses them to a serious extent when on her own and it would pass the threshold for emergency intervention. So they've all decided to 'keep watch' on their joint asset ( the kids).
At the end of the day if her whole 'gweat mum' illusion is shattered, she's just a foul mouthed, old coke head and they all lose out.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Who is this nay gibbo nob? Keeps popping up on the f4j insta posts and now the panto posts? I see Skanky follows him so obviously someone up her arse
I reckon blokes like this have been buying special videos of filth from her OF. Not much other reason for why you'd be so deluded. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As it appears Kieran is no longer working with them, they might give up on KP
Why would they? It is HER who slandered them on TT and accused them, nothing to do with KH and his situation, they have given M&S Arena until 4pm tonight to respond to their questions, and I do NOT believe they will back off, Matt doesn't seem the type to get intimidated by Skank and her bullying ways or by The Clan!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.