Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope F4J has another advent bombshell to reveal tomorrow, hopefully they are still holding in place several more pins in the hand grenade, with each reveal more shocking than the last. Strangely, not only are the tabloids ignoring the revelations, but none of the tweets are gaining many likes or replies. The panto company are seemingly ignoring the concerns raised. Teflon Tits must be expecting this to fizzles out.
Tabloids avoiding maybe because the allegations made by F4J include abuse of the named kids

So tabloids probably think it's safer not to get involved

Reactions: 22
Tabloids had no qualms printing her lies about numerous individuals over the years. The mental health nonsense is accepted all too readily when considering KFP, and receives no consideration where it applies to Alex, Pete, Kieran.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why are we discussing Emily's bump? Are we doubting she's pregnant because that's ridiculous in my opinion, everyone carries different, my sister for example was 6 months before anything really showed and even then just small neat bump. P has many reasons why not at party, ill, tired etc. Surely all this is just diversion from what we should be talking about, Skanky and her increasingly public downfall?!!
My mum didn’t know she was pregnant with my sister until a fortnight before she had her. She was a size 8 with no bump. Sister was 6 pounds 6 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Little Bunny’s dark circles and greasy hair. Jett being scared of ghosts and absence from school. Harvey being filmed partially clothed, eating excessively and tormented. Where’s the protection for them? Makes me so angry that they are being abused in plain sight yet KFP is protected because of her apparent poor mental health.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
One of my favourite things to do midweek, is to see how badly her podcast is going. Appears the introduction of Daisy May Cooper didn’t help propel her back into the main Top 250 charts, and sadly it actually got worse as she’s plummeting further in the comedy charts, even France and Hungary have had enough. Though she has a new entry in Sweden at #177, but that’s probably just a few of her fans popping over to Lapland to take their kids to see Santa. The good news keeps coming for Skank this week….

9FF92247-5E78-4F86-9EAA-1E6CDF5383B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe Princess was at a friends party, maybe she has a cold, I wouldn't read too much into it ... she wasn't with Kipper and that's what matters
Most 16 year old would not choose a party with Dad if there was a better offer from friends

Reactions: 32
Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
and can’t afford anywhere to go
Give me blow give me snow give me blow

Man I can’t afford to do any shopping
Haven’t sold enough Chinese tat
But as long as Kieron is hopping

when we finally kiss goodnight
You won’t be thinking about me
The only time you get a hard on
Is when ur thinking about rymi

And we haven’t got a fire that’s dying
because the chimneys blocked
How is bleeding Santa gonna fill our socks

I’ll be thinking “ useless prick”
Wishing I’d have stuck with leandro
He had such a massive di
So everyone is saying why do I keep such a knob head in tow?

My answer to everyone is I love blow I love snow I love blow
---
Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
and can’t afford anywhere to go

Man I can’t afford to do any shopping
Haven’t sold enough Chinese tat
But as long as Kieron is hopping

You won’t be thinking about me
The only time you get a hard on
Is when ur thinking about rymi

And we haven’t got a fire that’s dying
because the chimneys blocked
How is bleeding Santa gonna fill our socks

I’ll be thinking “ useless prick”
Wishing I’d have stuck with leandro
He had a massive dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She will be playing the ‘little miss perfect act’ with the pantomime people. Telling them all about ‘poor me’ and how badly she’s been treated by Alll the men in her life. Used her for fame, All cheated on Her etc etc. It’s all in ‘my Mum’s book’ ( that I haven’t read, but dictated). But little miss perfect Never cheated of course.
Then it will be her favourite question ‘Am I like you thought I would be’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Who's Santiago? I've not heard the name mentioned before. Thought they only had V&A 🙈
santiago is the name of dani dyers son,typical journos not checking facts
---
In her previous pregnancies, Emily has had a very neat and tiny bump.
good, i was a little concerned then because in one of the photos she has a liquid in what looks like a whisky glass.
---
One of my favourite things to do midweek, is to see how badly her podcast is going. Appears the introduction of Daisy May Cooper didn’t help propel her back into the main Top 250 charts, and sadly it actually got worse as she’s plummeting further in the comedy charts, even France and Hungary have had enough. Though she has a new entry in Sweden at #177, but that’s probably just a few of her fans popping over to Lapland to take their kids to see Santa. The good news keeps coming for Skank this week….

View attachment 2626475
but is that because your looking at the comedy section, bet shes in the top 3 of the " most annoying and boring section" ;) :ROFLMAO:
---
Why are we discussing Emily's bump? Are we doubting she's pregnant because that's ridiculous in my opinion, everyone carries different, my sister for example was 6 months before anything really showed and even then just small neat bump. P has many reasons why not at party, ill, tired etc. Surely all this is just diversion from what we should be talking about, Skanky and her increasingly public downfall?!!
I wondered how far she was after someone put a photo of her at clares party, i wondered why, because in another photo she had a liquid, in what looked like a whiskey glass. i know people carry differently,i actually know someone who was in a bikini in her garden, the day before she went on hoilday to greece and gave birth, while thinking she had food poisoning. she didnt know she was pregnant and she certainly didnt look it either and her baby was a good weight too and full time. i was not trying to deflect from skanky, i wondered if Emily had already given birth or i had missed something, because i dont follow Emily at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Truble is there isn't really much to talk about at the moment is there, other than speculating about what's going on with the panto etc. We need her to do something so we have something to talk about!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For some reason this made me think of Sinky 🤣
W0W ~ if that was slightly green and sported a frilly tip ... 0oer Missus!
---
I think @Brah Day Izit? eluded to Amanda kelly magistrate ensuring there was a clause so it wasn’t so easy for her to get her licence back. So kipper assumed that doing the online course permitted her to just up and drive early but it wasn’t the case, DVLA needed proof of abstinence. Then she got caught and didn’t legally drive after that ( but we know she does just not caught)
Excellent work, Amanda Kelly. Her hands were legally tied in that instance and she was none too happy about that Kipper avoided jail, despite the judge stating that You have one of the worst driving records I have ever seen.' A clause - just brilliant! I'm laughing here thinking how it must have cost £1000s for her Priory stay which didn't help as she's a narc, druggie and alcoholic. Is she really coughing up for weekly therapy for life with Dr. Alan? I think not. She is really screwed either way in every way now. She's going to be cancelled. This is it now, she's finished.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
santiago is the name of dani dyers son,typical journos not checking facts
---

good, i was a little concerned then because in one of the photos she has a liquid in what looks like a whisky glass.
---

but is that because your looking at the comedy section, bet shes in the top 3 of the " most annoying and boring section" ;) :ROFLMAO:
---

I wondered how far she was after someone put a photo of her at clares party, i wondered why, because in another photo she had a liquid, in what looked like a whiskey glass. i know people carry differently,i actually know someone who was in a bikini in her garden, the day before she went on hoilday to greece and gave birth, while thinking she had food poisoning. she didnt know she was pregnant and she certainly didnt look it either and her baby was a good weight too and full time. i was not trying to deflect from skanky, i wondered if Emily had already given birth or i had missed something, because i dont follow Emily at all.
Emily doesn't drink, neither does Pete, why comment on contents of what may or may not be a whiskey glass? Different story if it was Skankerella, likely be full of Vodka and she be claiming it's water!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
as if the police would bother, they dont even investage theft or other crimes, they now class as minor so why would they even bother investagate a death of a dog that was not even reported missing. it was days before Blade was identified as skankys dog.
Skank probably thought 'Orsham cop shop would call in The Sweeney to investigate her claims

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Karmas coming around to that Ellie now then… was secretly hoping something would come out in the wash with all those times putting her kids lives in danger (and other people on the roads) when she drives, holds her phone and talks into it in the car whilst holding a vape in the other 🫣
Good. Wouldn't surprise me if something did actually go wrong with KP's bum lift (as she didn't do the aftercare, ie vaping)
I also don't get KP saying she's been going to Ellie for 5 years. She only seem to go to Lift Aesthetics after she met SB. She really has no concept of time. In interviews everything else only happened a 'couple of years ago' (Her breakdown, breaking her feet, the 'hijack') 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.