Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my favourite things to do midweek, is to see how badly her podcast is going. Appears the introduction of Daisy May Cooper didn’t help propel her back into the main Top 250 charts, and sadly it actually got worse as she’s plummeting further in the comedy charts, even France and Hungary have had enough. Though she has a new entry in Sweden at #177, but that’s probably just a few of her fans popping over to Lapland to take their kids to see Santa. The good news keeps coming for Skank this week….

View attachment 2626475
It is not me I promise 🇸🇪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So another day passes, no sign of Skank, no promotion of the Panto by any of the cast in public or on SM. No mention of her or anything from all the cast members (I’ve tracked them all down, even some of the minor roles…..muhaw 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) they are posting nothing about the production. Appears to me The Arena have shut everything down relating to her, is this just because they are running scared of F4J 🤷🏽‍♀️ Whatever, I’ve never seen a show with so little promotion for it going on, where are the local interviews, media slots, my Sherlocking on the sofa is finding nothing. Something is up, the whole production is in hiding with just days to go until opening, what a great star they’ve booked 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😁
I reckon she will be so knackered from rehearsals she won’t know what’s hit her. But lack of promotions is odd

Reactions: 22
Oh ok. Sorry, I saw it and thought people on here should be aware as it was very pointed towards some members here. 😬
No apology needed, I just seemed to remember it gets people in trouble discussing it. That person is a right arse though, convinced they have special knowledge which is just the same as discussed here and got a right cob on about certain things 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Truble is there isn't really much to talk about at the moment is there, other than speculating about what's going on with the panto etc. We need her to do something so we have something to talk about!
Just a little info. As I said before, it's definite AFP & Mr PP were approached by authorities & agreed to help assisting looking after J & B. That's only going to work until they move out of the county though. Hopefully by then, beginning of New Year, Kieran will get custody 🙏 Kieran it appears, applied for an urgent Prohibited Steps Order, which stopped KFP taking kids out of the country & there are other restrictions in place too (not enough though). The 'clan' are all well aware that madam has a huge drug problem & is out of control, but they don't seem to be doing anything to rein her in. In fact, as usual, they're all placating her & letting her carry on as if nothing abnormal is happening. Clearly they're still hoping the 'gravy train' wheel's keep on turning. Strange that Daniel was now suddenly on the scene too. We think, given F4J revelations, she will have one almighty, unhinged, drugged mouth off, or something else will happen that hopefully may change everything. We've got an Xmas party Friday, where I will get some more info about what's really happening. I really can't see her appearing in this Liverpool Panto fiasco now. All is way too quiet. Think she's probably keeping a low profile at MM. Maybe, more dirt to be spilled in next couple of days from F4J. Disgusting that Redtop's were quick to dish out info on anything negative about Kieran, but very quiet about F4J statements. :mad::poop:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 115
Oh yes, the 'company' that was set up just days after ITV were investigating you :rolleyes:
---
Just a little info. As I said before, it's definite AFP & Mr PP were approached by authorities & agreed to help assisting looking after J & B. That's only going to work until they move out of the county though. Hopefully by then, beginning of New Year, Kieran will get custody 🙏 Kieran it appears, applied for an urgent Prohibited Steps Order, which stopped KFP taking kids out of the country & there are other restrictions in place too (not enough though). The 'clan' are all well aware that madam has a huge drug problem & is out of control, but they don't seem to be doing anything to rein her in. In fact, as usual, they're all placating her & letting her carry on as if nothing abnormal is happening. Clearly they're still hoping the 'gravy train' wheel's keep on turning. Strange that Daniel was now suddenly on the scene too. We think, given F4J revelations, she will have one almighty, unhinged, drugged mouth off, or something else will happen that hopefully may change everything. We've got an Xmas party Friday, where I will get some more info about what's really happening. I really can't see her appearing in this Liverpool Panto fiasco now. All is way too quiet. Think she's probably keeping a low profile at MM. Maybe, more dirt to be spilled in next couple of days from F4J. Disgusting that Redtop's were quick to dish out info on anything negative about Kieran, but very quiet about F4J statements. :mad::poop:
If anything happens to those kids the clan should be up on neglect charges too!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
❤❤oh Willow,I had to do me wee and have oily when I see your post.Thanks for fab post.🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Wonder is KP spitting feathers again over E's pregnancy and telling anyone who'll listen. Remember she allegedly vocalised that she wished Kieran and Michelle's baby was born disabled, before it was born...
she will prob be saying she is now a stepmother to 3 kids(she did once claim she was the stepmother to the 2 kids Peter had with Emily after someone said Emily was Princess/Junior stepmother she is that thick or we may get she as been asked to be the child's godmother lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh yes, the 'company' that was set up just days after ITV were investigating you :rolleyes:
---

If anything happens to those kids the clan should be up on neglect charges too!
The Frumpy Dumpling, now having a child herself, should be hanging her head in shame. Not one of the 'clan' will deal with KFP's issue's with kids, drugs, illegally driving etc. It can only be due to the ££££. Nobody would have a clue who Frumpy is, other than the association with KFP. Clearly, the fact that AFP/Mr PP have to 'supervise' J & B as the mutant is not in a fit enough state to look after & care for the kids herself, speaks volume's. The whole lot of them, disgust me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Who is this nay gibbo nob? Keeps popping up on the f4j insta posts and now the panto posts? I see Skanky follows him so obviously someone up her arse

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
1a
Willow thank you for the reassuring update. We know the court wheels turn slowly but at least going in the right direction.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the children were back to a loving home this side of Christmas.
Come on Skanks duck up big time you moron bleep soon just so long as the kids are not involved and are safe

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who is this nay gibbo nob? Keeps popping up on the f4j insta posts and now the panto posts? I see Skanky follows him so obviously someone up her arse
Nathan Gibbons One of KP's biggest fans, he has also met her I believe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
@WillowTree21 thank you for the reassuring update ❤
Skanky has to be propped up by AFP, PP, Edna, Daniel, SB, Dim Lynne and god knows who else in order to keep hold of Jett and Bunny. And even with all that support, they still aren’t properly looked after :mad:
Yet Kieran can do all their care on his own, and to a much higher standard. Michelle is often away for work, and Kieran managed very well to bring up J and B, plus Apollo and Valentino.
It is a travesty that this situation has been allowed to continue for so long, time that the children will never get back:(
Skanky’s enablers are as guilty of child abuse as she is, they all make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Skanky has to be propped up by AFP, PP, Edna, Daniel, SB, Dim Lynne and god knows who else in order to keep hold of Jett and Bunny. And even with all that support, they still aren’t properly looked after :mad:
Yet Kieran can do all their care on his own, and to a much higher standard. Michelle is often away for work, and Kieran managed very well to bring up J and B, plus Apollo and Valentino.
It is a travesty that this situation has been allowed to continue for so long, time that the children will never get back:(
Skanky’s enablers are as guilty of child abuse as she is, they all make me sick.
Exactly this!👆

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Great Willow, just shows how they are enabling her. Roll on when Amy moves away.
I think the press are quite wary of F4J these days and the fact that there is a ongoing custody case (which they can't report on) But it always does seem one sided that on what is reported by press. I do think when she lodged allegations against Kieran, team KH put that in the press, as they knew he was innocent and that would be proved.
I just don't know how any of them have the gaul to deny her long term drug addiction and blame others for it, selling stories in the media flat out denying it. The Priory have not helped in the slightest and can't if KP won't accept it herself.
Do you think she is keeping a low profile and thinks it will all just blow over as usual and people will 'forget'?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Awwww, somebody has written a book about The Frumpy Dumpling .

Fly free Edna , you no longer need to desperately clutch at your sisters coat tails - you are famous in your own right .

Please redeem Clan Grifter and choose to use it for good , not evil.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.