Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooo.... I'm pretty certain that these are my favourites pics of Skank. She's showing how prowfessional she is after her 30(?!!) year career....

View attachment 2627085

View attachment 2627089
Thing I love with these is the donkey jacket and leather bag. You’d think she would colour coordinate, maybe a red jacket or white fluffy jacket. Nope, sling on the donkey. Then grab a honkey leather school bag. Ta daaaaa. Fashun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are the gates open at MM Cat?
I don't know dear Dolly, I go that way sporadically...
My suspicions would be that yes they are as perhaps Ma and Pa staying there as closer for Bunny's school?? Pure Speculation on my part!!
Journey is possible from AFP's house but would be quite long and shite in rush hour traffic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2627066
Back on TikTok ‘soon’ 🤔
When she gets past the panto opening wether she is on stage or not and sees what else F4J have up their sleeve because the clan can't trust her not to loose her tit live when the questions and comments start ... plus, she is probably off her tits on a binge and they need time to sober her up

Reactions: 23
Just a little info. As I said before, it's definite AFP & Mr PP were approached by authorities & agreed to help assisting looking after J & B. That's only going to work until they move out of the county though. Hopefully by then, beginning of New Year, Kieran will get custody 🙏 Kieran it appears, applied for an urgent Prohibited Steps Order, which stopped KFP taking kids out of the country & there are other restrictions in place too (not enough though). The 'clan' are all well aware that madam has a huge drug problem & is out of control, but they don't seem to be doing anything to rein her in. In fact, as usual, they're all placating her & letting her carry on as if nothing abnormal is happening. Clearly they're still hoping the 'gravy train' wheel's keep on turning. Strange that Daniel was now suddenly on the scene too. We think, given F4J revelations, she will have one almighty, unhinged, drugged mouth off, or something else will happen that hopefully may change everything. We've got an Xmas party Friday, where I will get some more info about what's really happening. I really can't see her appearing in this Liverpool Panto fiasco now. All is way too quiet. Think she's probably keeping a low profile at MM. Maybe, more dirt to be spilled in next couple of days from F4J. Disgusting that Redtop's were quick to dish out info on anything negative about Kieran, but very quiet about F4J statements. :mad::poop:
We are all waiting Willow! (y)

Lets hope the thing does have a massive great explosive "episode" that results in the children being taken away from it FOR GOOD then it can duck-off to oblivion and we can all reclaim our sanity :)

Reactions: 32
Thing I love with these is the donkey jacket and leather bag. You’d think she would colour coordinate, maybe a red jacket or white fluffy jacket. Nope, sling on the donkey. Then grab a honkey leather school bag. Ta daaaaa. Fashun.
My mum would say she looks like a soap dodger lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My suspicions would be that yes they are as perhaps Ma and Pa staying there as closer for Bunny's school?? Pure Speculation on my part!!
Journey is possible from AFP's house but would be quite long and shite in rush hour traffic.
Our Shizz said she’d check this Friday.Thanks dear Cat.😊

Reactions: 13
When SFP posted about a debrief it should have called it a Cobra meeting, they're all bleeping snakes anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I very much doubt AFP take's Bunny to school. What we are seeing is all 'smoke & mirrors'. The odd picture with Bunny so authorities can see that AFP & Mr PP are 'involved' in the kids care. (Although there's been no sign of Jett, which I suspect has something to do with Kieran applying for Prohibited Steps Order & some sort of safeguarding). There will be some other Lackie running around with J & B, possibly this sacked Social Worker. AFP will be bossing her about, getting the place cleaned & Lackie will be like a slave to her 'demands'. Seen it so many, many time's.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I very much doubt AFP take's Bunny to school. What we are seeing is all 'smoke & mirrors'. The odd picture with Bunny so authorities can see that AFP & Mr PP are 'involved' in the kids care. (Although there's been no sign of Jett, which I suspect has something to do with Kieran applying for Prohibited Steps Order & some sort of safeguarding). There will be some other Lackie running around with J & B, possibly this sacked Social Worker. AFP will be bossing her about, getting the place cleaned & Lackie will be like a slave to her 'demands'. Seen it so many, many time's.
she wont be there long then!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well school finishes on Friday so will they go and join KP?
If she has kids I would expect her to have to prove who is taking care of them

Reactions: 20
I love your tea Willow.
Do you know if Ray Infield, or his daughters from a later relationship, see the kids?

Reactions: 13
Instead of the mole-covered, weasel-faced asshat that he is in Real Life :)
---

Perhaps DL was not the only infiltrator skanky has at the SS?
Rita AKA Mrs Danvers the housekeeper - I still reckon she's a government spy! 😎
---
Donkey? Hehee bleep!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The M&S arena have deleted the negative comments that were on their insta yesterday, jeez hope they’re not supporting her 😩

• Angry
  • Wow
Oh dear; A nice wholesome company like M&S sponoring a venue that supports an utter asshole like the skank.................
That won't look very good on their resumé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.