Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if she posted about it but Pete thanked her in his post about it for making it happen so she definitely was managing her then. This was his comment
"Her first ever cover. So proud of you @officialprincess_andre .Thanks to @clairepowellcan @dollydinkums and the @thecangroup for making this happen.♥♥♥♥♥ @ok_mag

Actually just checked and she didn't mention it on her personal page but it is featured on her business page. Perhaps the CAN CHristmas party was adults only and as P is only 16 she wasn't invited?
i didnt think Emily looked very pregnant in the photos at claires party, i think she would be 4 plus months now and showing, i know everyone carries differently and she is very slim, perhaps it was the outfit she was wearing.

Reactions: 16
Seen that person before and had communication with them, they have a right hump with Tattle that's for sure. I think we could be in danger of getting warnings if we discuss these people too much....I think that happened before!
---
Seen that person before and had communication with them, they have a right hump with Tattle that's for sure. I think we could be in danger of getting warnings if we discuss these people too much....I think that happened before!
---

Is it a sexy Mrs Santa outfit for Lynne 😆🤢

Oh ok. Sorry, I saw it and thought people on here should be aware as it was very pointed towards some members here. 😬

Reactions: 16
i didnt think Emily looked very pregnant in the photos at claires party, i think she would be 4 plus months now and showing, i know everyone carries differently and she is very slim, perhaps it was the outfit she was wearing.
Wonder is KP spitting feathers again over E's pregnancy and telling anyone who'll listen. Remember she allegedly vocalised that she wished Kieran and Michelle's baby was born disabled, before it was born...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Wonder is KP spitting feathers again over E's pregnancy and telling anyone who'll listen. Remember she allegedly vocalised that she wished Kieran and Michelle's baby was born disabled, before it was born...
Yes,she did dead or disabled.😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She must be itching from the lack of adulation from her moronic fans that she gets when she does Ticktacky😂
She needs and craves attention constantly so she'll probably be high as a kite on something caterwauling to 🎶I kissed a girl and I liked it🎶
The come down will be messy😬🥴🤮😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i dont know if it would be up to them to pursue wasting police time,i would have thought that would be down to the police to decide to charge perhaps they know other things too, keiron was all smiles when the police released him from the gun

, we all suspect her but perhaps they know the truth and other things ?
dont know what happened there my answer dissapeared, said he shot off home without her early and he hasnt gone back since.

Reactions: 11
Just seen this on a Facebook post and think it fitting to share - What is narcissistic parental alienation syndrome?

Narcissistic parental alienation syndrome, or parental alienation syndrome (PAS), occurs when one parent coercively tries to alienate their child from an otherwise loving parent. This manipulation then results in the child’s dislike or rejection of the alienated parent.

What is narcissistic parental brainwashing?
Narcissistic parental brainwashing occurs when a parent with narcissistic tendencies psychologically manipulates the child into thinking false narratives about the other parent. This could entail painting the other parent as dangerous, unloving, unintelligent, or somehow not good for the child.

Many PAS children respond to this programming in such a way that they seem to completely forget or suppress any positive feelings or experiences they’ve had with the targeted parent.

The child copies the offending parent’s words and tone while speaking to the targeted parent.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
It really depends how you carry but also how ill you are in the early stages. With my first I weighed less than my pre-pregnancy weight at 4 months because I threw up non-stop during the first 14 weeks

Reactions: 23
So another day passes, no sign of Skank, no promotion of the Panto by any of the cast in public or on SM. No mention of her or anything from all the cast members (I’ve tracked them all down, even some of the minor roles…..muhaw 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) they are posting nothing about the production. Appears to me The Arena have shut everything down relating to her, is this just because they are running scared of F4J 🤷🏽‍♀️ Whatever, I’ve never seen a show with so little promotion for it going on, where are the local interviews, media slots, my Sherlocking on the sofa is finding nothing. Something is up, the whole production is in hiding with just days to go until opening, what a great star they’ve booked 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😁
Definitely about to hit the Fan I reckon Kylie,
F4J have publicly accused her of taking Coke and Failing a drugs test
Contracts, Insurance, etc, The production/ Theatre will Immediately ask her to Prove this isn’t true and take a Drugs test 🤣🤣🤣
Reckon it’s going to Pull a Strep Throat or Broken feet move or worried for her safety bollox 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🤣🤣🤣
But the Damage is done ✅ she’s Finished

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
In her previous pregnancies, Emily has had a very neat and tiny bump.

Reactions: 19
Strange how she can go under the radar when she needs to!
Wonder if she’s helping Darth Jeyda move warehouses…?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why are we discussing Emily's bump? Are we doubting she's pregnant because that's ridiculous in my opinion, everyone carries different, my sister for example was 6 months before anything really showed and even then just small neat bump. P has many reasons why not at party, ill, tired etc. Surely all this is just diversion from what we should be talking about, Skanky and her increasingly public downfall?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I hope F4J has another advent bombshell to reveal tomorrow, hopefully they are still holding in place several more pins in the hand grenade, with each reveal more shocking than the last. Strangely, not only are the tabloids ignoring the revelations, but none of the tweets are gaining many likes or replies. The panto company are seemingly ignoring the concerns raised. Teflon Tits must be expecting this to fizzles out.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.