Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And think of how Skank projected abuse onto Kieran and Michelle, particularly Michelle with the invention of angry pudding flinging. all along it's because she knows deep down she's the aggressive abusive one!
Yes, shes already been caught on camera hitting poor Tank. Dread to think what goes on behind closed doors. Probably learnt behaviour AFP, strikes me as someone quite likely to "slap" a child out of temper and think nothing of it. No wonder the children look nervous and not truly smiling around her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The driving ban ( revoking) came shortly after her non-appearance at court though, that's the reason I suspect she claimed some sort of mental elf crisis and it backfired! The two things happened in the space of a month....

View attachment 2626060

View attachment 2626061

The ADHD tales, started later.....

View attachment 2626066
I think @Brah Day Izit? eluded to Amanda kelly magistrate ensuring there was a clause so it wasn’t so easy for her to get her licence back. So kipper assumed that doing the online course permitted her to just up and drive early but it wasn’t the case, DVLA needed proof of abstinence. Then she got caught and didn’t legally drive after that ( but we know she does just not caught)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Aaaargh just found out my ex is working at the panto venue (he makes and installs theatre sets in the North West).
He’s tagged himself there on Facebook today BUT we had a messy break up so we aren’t on speaking terms.
Damn it.
I bet he could find out if KP has been given the boot for me.
I do apologise to all Krusties for denying you a MASSIVE bucket of tea by being crap at dumping people diplomatically!
can you get back together with him( untill he tells you ?), think of it as taking one for the tattler team ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think @Brah Day Izit? eluded to Amanda jell magistrate ensuring there was a clause so it wasn’t so easy for her to get her licence back. So kipper assumed that doing the online course permitted her to just up and drive early but it wasn’t the case, DVLA needed proof of abstinence. Then she got caught and didn’t legally drive after that ( but we know she does just not caught)
She's been done for drunk driving before so automatically would be classed as a high-risk offender ( depending on how much booze she had) and the blood tests to get her licence back would automatically have a stricter threshold. I said it months back, no way would she pass the blood tests, we've seen her so often with wine or a cocktail in hand! Most normal people would tit a brick if they lost their licence and not touch a drop until they got it back!

Reactions: 34
She did claim that the police were investigating Blade's death, but who knows if that was true or not.
as if the police would bother, they dont even investage theft or other crimes, they now class as minor so why would they even bother investagate a death of a dog that was not even reported missing. it was days before Blade was identified as skankys dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
a little xmas ditty to cheer us all up for christmas, sing it to the tune of jingle bells is best........tingle balls,skanky calls,paul price played away,oh what tit, is about to hit , on a f4j revenge monday, hey. keiron waits , for his kids home late, while skanky deflects the delay, oh ,lynne is dumb, if she thinks her thumb, is gonna beat danes toe goal day, oh, riding through the men, skankys done all of them, up to her neck in snow,just how low can she go ,ednas trying hard,not to look like lard,amys struggling to be a gran ,helped by her dopey son dan, oh tingle balls, skanky calls,paul price played
away,oh what tit is about to hit on a F4J revenge monday . merry christmas everyone
Well and it’s a definite Yes from me ,Excellent, you are through to the final

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think it odd that princess wasn’t at the CAN party? Looking on their page it doesn’t look like they manage her anymore or if they do, she isn’t listed on there. Also did Claire post about the ok cover?
Nothing odd, I think most likely it's an adults party, and Claire was thanked for helping with OK shoot by Pete, so nothing to report here

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So another day passes, no sign of Skank, no promotion of the Panto by any of the cast in public or on SM. No mention of her or anything from all the cast members (I’ve tracked them all down, even some of the minor roles…..muhaw 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) they are posting nothing about the production. Appears to me The Arena have shut everything down relating to her, is this just because they are running scared of F4J 🤷🏽‍♀️ Whatever, I’ve never seen a show with so little promotion for it going on, where are the local interviews, media slots, my Sherlocking on the sofa is finding nothing. Something is up, the whole production is in hiding with just days to go until opening, what a great star they’ve booked 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
So another day passes, no sign of Skank, no promotion of the Panto by any of the cast in public or on SM. No mention of her or anything from all the cast members (I’ve tracked them all down, even some of the minor roles…..muhaw 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) they are posting nothing about the production. Appears to me The Arena have shut everything down relating to her, is this just because they are running scared of F4J 🤷🏽‍♀️ Whatever, I’ve never seen a show with so little promotion for it going on, where are the local interviews, media slots, my Sherlocking on the sofa is finding nothing. Something is up, the event is in hiding with just days to go until opening, what a great star they’ve booked 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😁
No sympathy for them at all. The world and his wife know what a liability she is, infamous for being very very late for stuff or just not turning up.
More fool them.

Reactions: 44
Thanks! 😁
Are those 3 blokes on the stage trying to clean up a Pricey special?
Tbh even though it was captioned “rehearsal” it looks more like the set builders checking out what they’ve built if you ask me.

I’ll just have to keep on blatantly stalking the ex now for another week to see if something more solid as evidence appears🤩😜
---
can you get back together with him( untill he tells you ?), think of it as taking one for the tattler team ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Bit difficult that one.
We split over a decade ago and are both married now AND living in different continents!
I’m a dedicated Krustie, but that’s a step too far😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Tickets can’t be selling that well, let me book 10 seats together on Saturday evening

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I've been wondering if they've approached police and said they've wanted her done for wasting police time...whether or not she had contacted police about Blade etc?......it's like they're calling her bluff again by contacting police? Or.....possibly she tried to scare F4J off the DL story by telling them she had reported them to police for Blade etc?
i dont know if it would be up to them to pursue wasting police time,i would have thought that would be down to the police to decide to charge perhaps they know other things too, keiron was all smiles when the police released him from the gun
Did he? I know he said something edgy about a lady boy but didn’t think that would be a great deal?
, we all suspect her but perhaps they know the truth and other things ?

Reactions: 19
So another day passes, no sign of Skank, no promotion of the Panto by any of the cast in public or on SM. No mention of her or anything from all the cast members (I’ve tracked them all down, even some of the minor roles…..muhaw 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) they are posting nothing about the production. Appears to me The Arena have shut everything down relating to her, is this just because they are running scared of F4J 🤷🏽‍♀️ Whatever, I’ve never seen a show with so little promotion for it going on, where are the local interviews, media slots, my Sherlocking on the sofa is finding nothing. Something is up, the whole production is in hiding with just days to go until opening, what a great star they’ve booked 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😁
I'm hoping F4J don't do any protest at the arena or during a performance because that would give skank the perfect excuse to quit and save face with added sympathy from people, if she quits i want it on medical or mental health grounds because that would end any hope of a return to any reality show. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Did he? I know he said something edgy about a lady boy but didn’t think that would be a great deal?
it offended the locals and he was getting gip over it off people, he suddenly upped and went home without skanky and he hasnt been back since, either

Reactions: 25
It's all been very quiet - suspiciously quiet. Also noticeable she is not promoting the Panto and neither are the theatre promoting her

Wasn't she supposed to do a "postponed" plasterclass last weekend? Or am I misremembering?

Crisis talks perhaps?

Reactions: 21
i dont know if it would be up to them to pursue wasting police time,i would have thought that would be down to the police to decide to charge perhaps they know other things too, keiron was all smiles when the police released him from the gun

, we all suspect her but perhaps they know the truth and other things ?
No but that's what I mean really, they complain about her wasting police time and it sets police on her case to at least have a look for any reports made etc. on the other hand she may have threatened F4J by telling them she reported them for it? She's reported very serious allegations to police before and thought nothing of it, so I could well believe she was on the phone, ranting away to police about F4j killing her dog recently.

I think the bit in the F4J email to the panto about 'history of making false allegations, sometimes under the influence of drugs and alcohol' is interesting. Which allegations do they mean I wonder, Slapgate, Kieran, or Blades death? Maybe all of em!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.