Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think that the F4j stuff is a civil case. Slander/ defamation, but not criminal . Not sure what the police do as I don’t believe she reported any if the stuff to the police
I've been wondering if they've approached police and said they've wanted her done for wasting police time...whether or not she had contacted police about Blade etc?......it's like they're calling her bluff again by contacting police? Or.....possibly she tried to scare F4J off the DL story by telling them she had reported them to police for Blade etc?

Reactions: 23
It wouldn't surprise me if there was a suicide attempt. It's the kind of thing she would do to get back at F4J
And would be another tick in the box indicating Borderline Personality Disorder aka Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder

Reactions: 17
Just gonna leave this here ...

---
Some people really are hard of thinking. From F4J insta page. Can they not fathom what info F4J may have seen when there's a custody case been going on and F4J help dads with court?...or the fact that F4J are quite obviously drip-feeding information to put pressure on KP? They don't need proof to state something on social media, KP can sue if it's not true...... she can't because it is true! that's the whole point, to show her up as a liar who can't defend the allegations.

View attachment 2625835

View attachment 2625837
I think these posters are Edna and Kipper

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oooooh just noticed on her IG, Edna and AFP were plotting in the street I used to live on 12 years ago 😱 Infinity foods was next door to my flat, I’d shop there often (pricey it was/is 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) The Dorset was where I used to go to and get a fry-up with a big Bloody Mary when I was hungover…ooooh way too close to home, get away the pair of you, do not sully my memories, gooooooooo 🤮😁

Good to see AFP is still out and about determined to get a respiratory illness, has this woman got a death wish 🤦🏽‍♀️

03AB153A-8636-43F7-9EDB-D64DCC21AAAD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I read that description of KP love bombing DL and I immediately thought of Rose West 😬
Ewwwwwww! 😬 I wonder if DL has realised she isn't the only 'The One and only, puts me in my place, biggest I've ever had' yet 😂
---
And would be another tick in the box indicating Borderline Personality Disorder aka Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder
This is a reason I suspect her Driving Licence was revoked. You have to report certain personality disorders and mental health issues that make you
suicidal. ( or your Dr would if you went and told them you were suicidal and couldn't go to court etc)

Reactions: 31
Oooooh just noticed on her IG, Edna and AFP were plotting in the street I used to live on 12 years ago 😱 Infinity foods was next door to my flat, I’d shop there often (pricey it was/is 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) The Dorset was where I used to go to and get a fry-up with a big Bloody Mary when I was hungover…ooooh way too close to home, get away the pair of you, do not sully my memories, gooooooooo 🤮😁

Good to see AFP is still out and about determined to get a respiratory illness, has this woman got a death wish 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2625949
I didnt realise her mother got a lung transplant. I was wondering why she was looking so well.

Know someone that died from that condition. It was horrible what it did to them. :( He was only in his 50s too

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ewwwwwww! 😬 I wonder if DL has realised she isn't the only 'The One and only, puts me in my place, biggest I've ever had' yet 😂
---

This is a reason I suspect her Driving Licence was revoked. You have to report certain personality disorders and mental health issues that make you
suicidal.
If you have ‘severe adhd ‘ you can’t drive. That’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know I’m enjoying KP being quiet.
She’s such a loud mouth triggerable git that if she had an ounce of evidence that any of what F4J was saying is lies she’d be all over social media calling them out, but….
NADA
ZILCH
NOTHING…..

I get the feeling her entourage are furiously trying to find ways to salvage her so called image and panto job behind the scenes.

Either that or trying to find a cheap package holiday to Thailand for her and carwanker so they can vanish for a month with “all the stress”.
dont think it will be Thailand though,not after last time when he had to leave the country early because he had offended a Thai national.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
dont think it will be Thailand though,not after last time when he had to leave the country early because he had offended a Thai national.
Did he? I know he said something edgy about a lady boy but didn’t think that would be a great deal?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think it odd that princess wasn’t at the CAN party? Looking on their page it doesn’t look like they manage her anymore or if they do, she isn’t listed on there. Also did Claire post about the ok cover?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Don’t know if this has been mentioned as I’m still catching up from today, but a lot of celebrity contracts now contain conduct clauses. Essentially if the celebrity has bad behaviour that could bring the other party into disrepute revealed the contract becomes null and void. 🤞🏼 this panto contract inserted this clause into her contract, if so they can yeet the bleep no repercussions 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve managed to get a photo from M&S Bank arena from this afternoon’s rehearsal.

Obv not a costume rehearsal and no KP or any other female for that matter in sight.

( I may have stalked the ex’s FB account😜🤩).

Thanks! 😁
Are those 3 blokes on the stage trying to clean up a Pricey special?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you have ‘severe adhd ‘ you can’t drive. That’s it.
The driving ban ( revoking) came shortly after her non-appearance at court though, that's the reason I suspect she claimed some sort of mental elf crisis and it backfired! The two things happened in the space of a month....

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 20.08.46.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 20.09.05.png

The ADHD tales, started later.....

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 20.12.03.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think it odd that princess wasn’t at the CAN party? Looking on their page it doesn’t look like they manage her anymore or if they do, she isn’t listed on there. Also did Claire post about the ok cover?
I don't know if she posted about it but Pete thanked her in his post about it for making it happen so she definitely was managing her then. This was his comment
"Her first ever cover. So proud of you @officialprincess_andre .Thanks to @clairepowellcan @dollydinkums and the @thecangroup for making this happen.♥♥♥♥♥ @ok_mag

Actually just checked and she didn't mention it on her personal page but it is featured on her business page. Perhaps the CAN CHristmas party was adults only and as P is only 16 she wasn't invited?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2625949
Hope so, she made it to number 2 on my list for 2024, after Skank ofc!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know if she posted about it but Pete thanked her in his post about it for making it happen so she definitely was managing her then. This was his comment
"Her first ever cover. So proud of you @officialprincess_andre .Thanks to @clairepowellcan @dollydinkums and the @thecangroup for making this happen.♥♥♥♥♥ @ok_mag

Actually just checked and she didn't mention it on her personal page but it is featured on her business page. Perhaps the CAN CHristmas party was adults only and as P is only 16 she wasn't invited?
I also noticed Claire ‘liked’ P’s OK mag post, no idea if P is still with CAN, but it seems there’s no issue with Claire and P judging by that.

B24C9359-402E-45A4-B9F5-8DEA818BBB6B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.