Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment is on the M&S arena insta under one of the posts about the panto, according to F4J she’s still appearing
I think their next move will be to form a protest outside the theatre on opening night, they are making no headway with the online letters, and the Red Tops are not picking it up, think it’s their only option left. Not sure if that will be a good or bad thing, but I think it’s gonna happen.

Reactions: 35
It wouldn't surprise me if there was a suicide attempt. It's the kind of thing she would do to get back at F4J
Not a real one ... one she spins a fake story about after 'it happened' ... how Sinky saved her and how she couldn't leave her kids

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think F4J know exactly how far they can legally go in their comments. If they say that Sussex Police are investigating serious and ongoing abuse against those poor children then I believe them :(
And think of how Skank projected abuse onto Kieran and Michelle, particularly Michelle with the invention of angry pudding flinging. all along it's because she knows deep down she's the aggressive abusive one!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If skank tries to get admitted to The Priory - wouldn’t she lose the children? I can’t see the nhs paying for a stay as she’s had too many prior stints but with no success.

I’m always suspect about celebs going into these rehabs - it’s all for show and then once they are out - go straight back to their old ways but cover up better. My father is an alcoholic. I’ve lived with an addict. It’s hell.

skank will never change, she’s too much of a narcissist to admit she’s got a problem.

if she attempts suicide, she’ll lose the children.
NHS won't pay for Priory ... she will have to, or a credit card will
---
Star college breaks up for Christmas on 20 Dec. Residential students return 7th Jan. So *somebody* will need to be looking after him at the MM I presume
Like Kipper gives a toss

Reactions: 22
There is a poster in the comments section on this story who seems to be taking credit for a lot of things that have been happening to Kipper for some while. They also have a huge problem with this site and some of our members! Any ideas??

Seen that person before and had communication with them, they have a right hump with Tattle that's for sure. I think we could be in danger of getting warnings if we discuss these people too much....I think that happened before!
---
Is it a sexy Mrs Santa outfit for Lynne 😆🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There is a poster in the comments section on this story who seems to be taking credit for a lot of things that have been happening to Kipper for some while. They also have a huge problem with this site and some of our members! Any ideas??

Hmmmmm.....😒

Reactions: 12
It's very strange that all her focus is on Christmas, has she said one word about the panto recently? You would think as that starts next week she would be posting something about that every day yet absolute crickets on the subject! When she was coming up to doing the live podcasst she was posting about it continuously, yet for this complete silence. Does she think if she keeps quiet then F4J will forget about it too?
I think she will be given a fee, so doesn’t care how many tickets are sold, she will get paid (if she does it) unless it’s in her contract she won’t have to advertise the show, it’s not like her ‘commission based’ JYYY stuff or TT shop. The less work she has to do the better as far as she is concerned.

Reactions: 32
Some people really are hard of thinking. From F4J insta page. Can they not fathom what info F4J may have seen when there's a custody case been going on and F4J help dads with court?...or the fact that F4J are quite obviously drip-feeding information to put pressure on KP? They don't need proof to state something on social media, KP can sue if it's not true...... she can't because it is true! that's the whole point, to show her up as a liar who can't defend the allegations.

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 18.24.08.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 18.25.16.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Very strange that she’s not posting about how much she loves being in Liverpool? Or even just ‘what a busy day’.
Also that none of the cast are saying anything either.
I don’t think she will be appearing, I think the whole clan are trying to work out a way she can quit but still get paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It wouldn't surprise me if there was a suicide attempt. It's the kind of thing she would do to get back at F4J
Doubtful imo, she might say she has tried it but was found in time, but unless someone states they found her and can corroborate fact, I won't believe it. She's too lazy to plan it, and loves herself too much to believe she won't ever see her bewful self in a mirror ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aaaargh just found out my ex is working at the panto venue (he makes and installs theatre sets in the North West).
He’s tagged himself there on Facebook today BUT we had a messy break up so we aren’t on speaking terms.
Damn it.
I bet he could find out if KP has been given the boot for me.
I do apologise to all Krusties for denying you a MASSIVE bucket of tea by being crap at dumping people diplomatically!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Tee Hee Hee, 🤭 that's what I suspected. I posted a comment a few days ago along the same lines with loads of 🤢 🤢 🤢 emojis!

I suspected KP love-bombed DL ( probably quite literally) because looking at DL on her FB profile, she seemed to fit a certain type and has quite a few LBGT friends. I suspected ( from what I could see) she'd once had a relationship with a man, had one child then adopted more girls....as a single woman. So I had the inkling she was 1) probably looking for a same-sex relationship later in life or at least open to it. 2) probably very pro-women/ pro-feminist possibly to the extent it clouded her judgement. I was nervous to post this theory as it could just look like I was making assumptions and being prejudicial and a bit contentious with stereotypes etc. There's nothing wrong with being gay or feminist obviously!
I think KP has at least flirted with DL and given her the impression they have some sort of special bond.
I've never been one to think KP is addicted to men, she isn't. She needs to manipulate people to get what she wants and for many years men have been the easiest, most available supply for years. She's so manipulative and such a user of people!
Tee Hee Hee, 🤭 that's what I suspected. I posted a comment a few days ago along the same lines with loads of 🤢 🤢 🤢 emojis!

I suspected KP love-bombed DL ( probably quite literally) because looking at DL on her FB profile, she seemed to fit a certain type and has quite a few LBGT friends. I suspected ( from what I could see) she'd once had a relationship with a man, had one child then adopted more girls....as a single woman. So I had the inkling she was 1) probably looking for a same-sex relationship later in life or at least open to it. 2) probably very pro-women/ pro-feminist possibly to the extent it clouded her judgement. I was nervous to post this theory as it could just look like I was making assumptions and being prejudicial and a bit contentious with stereotypes etc. There's nothing wrong with being gay or feminist obviously!
I think KP has at least flirted with DL and given her the impression they have some sort of special bond.
I've never been one to think KP is addicted to men, she isn't. She needs to manipulate people to get what she wants and for many years men have been the easiest, most available supply for years. She's so manipulative and such a user of people!
I read that description of KP love bombing DL and I immediately thought of Rose West 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
I would think that the F4j stuff is a civil case. Slander/ defamation, but not criminal . Not sure what the police do as I don’t believe she reported any if the stuff to the police
She did claim that the police were investigating Blade's death, but who knows if that was true or not.

Reactions: 17
Aaaargh just found out my ex is working at the panto venue (he makes and installs theatre sets in the North West).
He’s tagged himself there on Facebook today BUT we had a messy break up so we aren’t on speaking terms.
Damn it.
I bet he could find out if KP has been given the boot for me.
I do apologise to all Krusties for denying you a MASSIVE bucket of tea by being crap at dumping people diplomatically!
Just pretend to be someone else you both knew 😆 ( kidding obvs!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.