Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm always quite sceptical about the Priory. I mean perhaps I'm talking out my arse and don't know of the good they do.

I just associate them with 'celebs' who can't control their behaviour/filling their faces with drugs or/and alcohol. When they get caught out or pulled up on their behaviour they run to the Priory....."see look I've got genuine ishoos".

Maybe I'm being unfair and in real life I'd never sneer at mental health issues. I just can't help but roll my eyes at 'The Priory'. It's just so tediously predictable for certain people.
The Priory isn’t the great rehab centre that is portrayed in the media. The group have serious issues.

Reactions: 39
This Panto gets more ridiculous, they are now promoting next year’s one, Peter Pan, yet the one that Skank is in, beginning in 4 days, they are hardly promoting at all 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Honestly there must be something going on behind the scenes, none of the cast are putting anything out to try to sell tickets, and Skank has completely disappeared. WTF is going down 🤷🏽‍♀️

Next year…..

4EA364ED-A12E-4568-A9D6-C52D92798BCF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m just having a laugh to meself.Her fave Christmas dance is the Hokey COKEY..

Yer put old Grant in,then old Phil out you try but can’t shake all about..Oh Hokey COKEY.
Knees bend arse retched..oh duck off Kipper.🤭
It disappointed there wasn’t a few cunty Cokeys throw in for good measure #Dollylovesshoes
When you put false Phil in and false grant out,
in out in out shake your bbl all about
you do the cunty cokey and turn around
and that’s what it’s all about
whoa kate’s a cunty cokey
whoa Kate’s a cunty cokey
whoa Kate’s a cunty cokey
Knees bent strap on on ra ra ra

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Stuck in the tax payer funded care home I would imagine...
Better there than being fully utilised by skanky & Clan Grifter :)
---
Bless her cotton socks anyone would think skanks after a Christmas family my world mag deal of the whole family sat at Pricey Towers celebrating Amy the enablers first Christmas with all the family and grandchildren since the transplant because they were all so worried the transplant would be rejected and it's been a year full of worry and heartache not knowing if she'd make it.🤮
The Grifted Lungs have done their utmost to reject the old hag but they've been thus far unsuccessful :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who the duck is going to pay for the Priory? If so hope BH make note of it.
Be a waste of money anyway. She’s had many visits and it doesn’t help her. She doesn’t want to stop, not even for her kids.
Would have thought the drug driving, might have been her wake up call, But no, her enablers are still having to put their lives on hold to babysit a grown woman, with no sense or responsibility for HER own actions.

Reactions: 38
This Panto gets more ridiculous, they are now promoting next year’s one, Peter Pan, yet the one that Skank is in, beginning in 4 days, they are hardly promoting at all 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Honestly there must be something going on behind the scenes, none of the cast are putting anything out to try to sell tickets, and Skank has completely disappeared. WTF is going down 🤷🏽‍♀️

Next year…..

View attachment 2625671
Bet they won't be booking skanky as Captain Hook though
---
Be a waste of money anyway. She’s had many visits and it doesn’t help her. She doesn’t want to stop, not even for her kids.
Would have thought the drug driving, might have been her wake up call, But no, her enablers are still having to put their lives on hold to babysit a grown woman, with no sense or responsibility for HER own actions.
Skank has got to be The Worst Ever Advertisment for 'Otel Pwiowy, I mean how many times has it been there and absolutly NUFFINK has changed in that its still a drug-addled, psychotic barm-pot who thinks nothing of it's children nor the damage it does to everybody and every thing around it.
Maybe they should just pack in this Ferrapy bullshit and turn the place into flats or something useful?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Next year…..

View attachment 2625671
Peter Pan is on there now, we saw it when it opened, boy George is captain hook

Reactions: 13
It wouldn't surprise me if there was a suicide attempt. It's the kind of thing she would do to get back at F4J
Just adding that its tried that before in order to guilt-trip Dane Bowers into taking her back - it phoned him to announce that she was about to take an overdose...........................

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Hey KP:
Jail bells ring, are you listening?
All around, doors are closing
A wonderful sight, for Krusties tonight
Skanky’s in a Winter Nightmare Land
I can’t say I like this, I bloody LOVE it🤪🤣😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Peter Pan is on there now, we saw it when it opened, boy George is captain hook
This is deffo next year, Peter Pan 2024, I forgot to add the caption 😁 There’s one beautiful comment that’s been posted on it, I’ve attached that as well, ooh la la 😁

E7BC1E83-41EB-4B02-8024-E0E7AC31E06F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
“Intimate” relationship with social worker ?? !
Tee Hee Hee, 🤭 that's what I suspected. I posted a comment a few days ago along the same lines with loads of 🤢 🤢 🤢 emojis!

I suspected KP love-bombed DL ( probably quite literally) because looking at DL on her FB profile, she seemed to fit a certain type and has quite a few LBGT friends. I suspected ( from what I could see) she'd once had a relationship with a man, had one child then adopted more girls....as a single woman. So I had the inkling she was 1) probably looking for a same-sex relationship later in life or at least open to it. 2) probably very pro-women/ pro-feminist possibly to the extent it clouded her judgement. I was nervous to post this theory as it could just look like I was making assumptions and being prejudicial and a bit contentious with stereotypes etc. There's nothing wrong with being gay or feminist obviously!
I think KP has at least flirted with DL and given her the impression they have some sort of special bond.
I've never been one to think KP is addicted to men, she isn't. She needs to manipulate people to get what she wants and for many years men have been the easiest, most available supply for years. She's so manipulative and such a user of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Tee Hee Hee, 🤭 that's what I suspected. I posted a comment a few days ago along the same lines with loads of 🤢 🤢 🤢 emojis!

I suspected KP love-bombed DL ( probably quite literally) because looking at DL on her FB profile, she seemed to fit a certain type and has quite a few LBGT friends. I suspected ( from what I could see) she'd once had a relationship with a man, had one child then adopted more girls....as a single woman. So I had the inkling she was 1) probably looking for a same-sex relationship later in life or at least open to it. 2) probably very pro-women/ pro-feminist possibly to the extent it clouded her judgement. I was nervous to post this theory as it could just look like I was making assumptions and being prejudicial and a bit contentious with stereotypes etc. There's nothing wrong with being gay or feminist obviously!
I think KP has at least flirted with DL and given her the impression they have some sort of special bond.
I've never been one to think KP is addicted to men, she isn't. She needs to manipulate people to get what she wants and for many years men have been the easiest, most available supply for years. She's so manipulative and such a user of people!
Completely agree with your theory. Narcissists see sex as a transaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If skank tries to get admitted to The Priory - wouldn’t she lose the children? I can’t see the nhs paying for a stay as she’s had too many prior stints but with no success.

I’m always suspect about celebs going into these rehabs - it’s all for show and then once they are out - go straight back to their old ways but cover up better. My father is an alcoholic. I’ve lived with an addict. It’s hell.

skank will never change, she’s too much of a narcissist to admit she’s got a problem.

if she attempts suicide, she’ll lose the children.
Yes that's exactly what she does, remember she said of her previous stints that she went there but that she wasn't an addict or anything like that. That's why all the therapy in the world will never work for her, she will never accept that SHE is the problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thing is IF skank is on the verge of losing the kids from any of the reasons that's been posted non compliance, drugs, neglect, abuse to name a few it's the perfect deflection now F4J are exposing her, skank wont want the real reason the kids have been taken that would expose the truth skank will and always does like to play victim so if the kids are going to be taken skank will have a priory stint because of the nasty trolling lies, her mental health breakdown and the feeling suicidal that was caused by F4J. 😎
I would think that the F4j stuff is a civil case. Slander/ defamation, but not criminal . Not sure what the police do as I don’t believe she reported any if the stuff to the police

Reactions: 17
It's very strange that all her focus is on Christmas, has she said one word about the panto recently? You would think as that starts next week she would be posting something about that every day yet absolute crickets on the subject! When she was coming up to doing the live podcasst she was posting about it continuously, yet for this complete silence. Does she think if she keeps quiet then F4J will forget about it too?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.