Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the Mirror article are hilarious! One person talks about Price’s revenge ‘pawn’, while another comments about something being a ‘poultry amount’! 🐔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What will Harvey be doing on Christmas Day? IF (a big 'if') Katie is in panto until 6 on Christmas Eve and back again Boxing Day afternoon, how is she going to squeeze in seeing him?
Stuck in the tax payer funded care home I would imagine...

Reactions: 19
Bless her cotton socks anyone would think skanks after a Christmas family my world mag deal of the whole family sat at Pricey Towers celebrating Amy the enablers first Christmas with all the family and grandchildren since the transplant because they were all so worried the transplant would be rejected and it's been a year full of worry and heartache not knowing if she'd make it.🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Stuck in the tax payer funded care home I would imagine...
Star college breaks up for Christmas on 20 Dec. Residential students return 7th Jan. So *somebody* will need to be looking after him at the MM I presume

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I can see another post from the enablers about a Priory stint' due to all the stress katie is having to go through at the moment no fault of her own. And we ask for privacy and understanding at this time... same old usual crap !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I can see another post from the enablers about a Priory stint' due to all the stress katie is having to go through at the moment no fault of her own. And we ask for privacy and understanding at this time... same old usual crap !!
Who the duck is going to pay for the Priory? If so hope BH make note of it.

Reactions: 34
Who the duck is going to pay for the Priory? If so hope BH make note of it.
Maybe why puppet master Danny boy was at Pricey Towers Dolly,,, working out the maths on how much black sheep mattress money it would cost the clan if skank lost the panto gig and had to sign into the priory for a few days for some sympathy and deflection. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe why puppet master Danny boy was at Pricey Towers Dolly,,, working out the maths on how much black sheep mattress money it would cost the clan if skank lost the panto gig and had to sign into the priory for a few days for some sympathy and deflection. 🤣
If skank tries to get admitted to The Priory - wouldn’t she lose the children? I can’t see the nhs paying for a stay as she’s had too many prior stints but with no success.

I’m always suspect about celebs going into these rehabs - it’s all for show and then once they are out - go straight back to their old ways but cover up better. My father is an alcoholic. I’ve lived with an addict. It’s hell.

skank will never change, she’s too much of a narcissist to admit she’s got a problem.

if she attempts suicide, she’ll lose the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m just having a laugh to meself.Her fave Christmas dance is the Hokey COKEY..

Yer put old Grant in,then old Phil out you try but can’t shake all about..Oh Hokey COKEY.
Knees bend arse retched..oh duck off Kipper.🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If skank tries to get admitted to The Priory - wouldn’t she lose the children? I can’t see the nhs paying for a stay as she’s had too many prior stints but with no success.

I’m always suspect about celebs going into these rehabs - it’s all for show and then once they are out - go straight back to their old ways but cover up better. My father is an alcoholic. I’ve lived with an addict. It’s hell.

skank will never change, she’s too much of a narcissist to admit she’s got a problem.

if she attempts suicide, she’ll lose the children.
Thing is IF skank is on the verge of losing the kids from any of the reasons that's been posted non compliance, drugs, neglect, abuse to name a few it's the perfect deflection now F4J are exposing her, skank wont want the real reason the kids have been taken that would expose the truth skank will and always does like to play victim so if the kids are going to be taken skank will have a priory stint because of the nasty trolling lies, her mental health breakdown and the feeling suicidal that was caused by F4J. 😎

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I'm always quite sceptical about the Priory. I mean perhaps I'm talking out my arse and don't know of the good they do.

I just associate them with 'celebs' who can't control their behaviour/filling their faces with drugs or/and alcohol. When they get caught out or pulled up on their behaviour they run to the Priory....."see look I've got genuine ishoos".

Maybe I'm being unfair and in real life I'd never sneer at mental health issues. I just can't help but roll my eyes at 'The Priory'. It's just so tediously predictable for certain people.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.