Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she keeps posting these to try and guilt trip J and P into going to see her?
Probably. Junior has made his feelings clear by keeping a huge distance from the thing (except when it ambushes him like at that horrendous boxing "event" rubbish). P has learnt the hard way about Mummy I'd say,, particularly after that last Plasterclass spectacle.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Good news, Junior and Princess aren’t out, the Braindeads will be glad to see all is well at the MM….she’s really going all out on happy families isn’t she….I wonder why 🤔😈😁

View attachment 2625200
Pathetic! Can only show an old picture. Acting like she's full of Christmas spirit. Only thing she's full of is class A drug's, bull :poop: & STD's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
What will Harvey be doing on Christmas Day? IF (a big 'if') Katie is in panto until 6 on Christmas Eve and back again Boxing Day afternoon, how is she going to squeeze in seeing him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What will Harvey be doing on Christmas Day? IF (a big 'if') Katie is in panto until 6 on Christmas Eve and back again Boxing Day afternoon, how is she going to squeeze in seeing him?
I think it is doubtful that she will be in Liverpool at Christmas. If she is not in the MM with all her children because they are with their dads and H is happy at College then she and SB will be holidaying in Thailand.

Reactions: 31
There is a poster in the comments section on this story who seems to be taking credit for a lot of things that have been happening to Kipper for some while. They also have a huge problem with this site and some of our members! Any ideas??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
There is a poster in the comments section on this story who seems to be taking credit for a lot of things that have been happening to Kipper for some while. They also have a huge problem with this site and some of our members! Any ideas??

I'm confused by that person's posts, in some of the comment it sounds like they don't like us yet at the same time they use language that definitely comes from here such as puddingate etc. Still sounds like what we suspected that KH has a prohibitive steps order in place to stop her taking the kids out of the country which is good news at any rate.

Reactions: 34
Exactly, she loves to shout about incorrect stories and play the MH card.
It wouldn't surprise me if there was a suicide attempt. It's the kind of thing she would do to get back at F4J

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Edna just posted this. Interesting how she says “debrief” with mother 🤔
Hmm... Distancing themselves from the forthcoming shitstorm? Throwing skank under a bus? Are they considering Priory again?

Nothing, but NOTHING that shower of cunts publish on Social Media is an accident or whimsical innocent musings, There is ALWAYS an agenda without exception. Up to us to play guessing games 🧐

Reactions: 38
Lol when I was younger much much younger I used to be like, if you want to be with another woman why do you want rodgering senseless with a strap on it made no sense to me 🤣🤣🤣 My eyes were well and truly opened in my late teens and now Jesus nothing shocks me at all, think of the most outrageous sexual deviancy you possibly can and it’s not a patch on what people out there are up too 😳
I'm confused by that person's posts, in some of the comment it sounds like they don't like us yet at the same time they use language that definitely comes from here such as puddingate etc. Still sounds like what we suspected that KH has a prohibitive steps order in place to stop her taking the kids out of the country which is good news at any rate.
Really weird. Doesn't make much sense

Reactions: 6
What's really going on behind the scenes ......

We really need some better images of Dim Lynne, the only one we have isn't very 'photoshoppable'. Not that this is photoshopped in any way, it really happened ;-)

(
Tattle4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Realistically. If she had done the Pantomime properly. Missed no days, turned up on times etc. what sort of money would she have earned from it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.