Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I’m enjoying KP being quiet.
She’s such a loud mouth triggerable git that if she had an ounce of evidence that any of what F4J was saying is lies she’d be all over social media calling them out, but….
NADA
ZILCH
NOTHING…..

I get the feeling her entourage are furiously trying to find ways to salvage her so called image and panto job behind the scenes.

Either that or trying to find a cheap package holiday to Thailand for her and carwanker so they can vanish for a month with “all the stress”.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
You know I’m enjoying KP being quiet.
She’s such a loud mouth triggerable git that if she had an ounce of evidence that any of what F4J was saying is lies she’d be all over social media calling them out, but….
NADA
ZILCH
NOTHING…..

I get the feeling her entourage are furiously trying to find ways to salvage her so called image and panto job behind the scenes.

Either that or trying to find a cheap package holiday to Thailand for her and carwanker so they can vanish for a month with “all the stress”.
Exactly, she loves to shout about incorrect stories and play the MH card.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Yes I was wondering about that!
Lez or Lez not be “intimate” friends????

If so who caught them at it!!!!!!!

This is a serious popcorn week ladies!!!!
I wonder if Rita caught 'em en flagrante then resigned in disgust? She's not been seen nor heard of for a while now :ROFLMAO:
One things for sure, the skank cavorting with DL is one chick-on-chick action film absolutely NOBODY would want to see :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A reply to the F4J post. I don’t even think Gods divine love can save her now 😂
The only way I'd reach dat fing is with a 44 Magnum, the Dirty Harry special................................
"Are ya feeling lucky bleep?"

As to God, well he gave up on it years ago, indeed even The Bloke Downstairs does'nt want it's company either

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting developments.
If Katie HAS turned up for rehearsals and, as predicted on here, is beyond shite in the role, then this F4J letter might be the answer to the theatre's prayers. They'll have the perfect excuse to ditch her and put the understudy on full-time.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Can anyone confirm whether Kieran is still working with F4J?

We suspected not as he has removed references to them from IG, however some have suggested this could have been to distance himself publicly only

Reactions: 15
Got a new nickname for DL...if as suspected she's been intimate with skank. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
LIL-LETS LYNNE . 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I wonder if DL or KFP wears the strap on?
Lol when I was younger much much younger I used to be like, if you want to be with another woman why do you want rodgering senseless with a strap on it made no sense to me 🤣🤣🤣 My eyes were well and truly opened in my late teens and now Jesus nothing shocks me at all, think of the most outrageous sexual deviancy you possibly can and it’s not a patch on what people out there are up too 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.