Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edna just posted this. Interesting how she says “debrief” with mother 🤔
Edna, how about you debrief your mother on the quickest route from MM to Kieran’s house. Then jump in the car with Jett and Bunny and get them there. Go on, do the decent thing for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Whilst shepherds washed their sock at night all seated round the tub an Angel came down and told old cuntlung get in that tub.

Oh not good.🤭🤣sworry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve just clocked that too. I’ll bet KFP has fucked DL in order to get what she wants (DL compromised).
Probably around the time she suddenly, out of nowhere, having never once mentioned it before, said she had 'done women'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Panto organisers & venue owners will be on the phone to their lawyers as we speak! They can't ignore this letter of warning. Plus, I bet IF she's in Liverpool, they've already got a good idea what a loose potty mouthed cannon she is, by now. Is this mutilated sewer mouthed drunk druggie, suitable for a family show? No doubt nipping off every 15 minutes to vape & sniff. This is why AFP & Mr PP needs Crawl to be KFP's 'carer' while they're down here 'supervising' J & B. They NEED Crawl to keep an eye on her. They HATE & LOATH him, but needs must. Be interesting what F4J's next move will be. They seem to be going for the jugular now - Bring it on. IF she remains in this panto, she will be :poop: :poop: :poop: her pant's when it goes live, wondering what F4J may do ! Unfortunately, I think the panto organisers will cut their losses, let her leave, paying her in full. So she will have won to a degree. Got the cash for doing F all. :mad:
F4J have a very active Merseyside based group of members so I’m assuming the venue will take this seriously and not just brush it off.
My court job was in the vicinity in 20 years ago and colleagues still there tell me F4J are as notorious and active as they were in my day.

So ignore that letter at your peril MS bank Arena or Batman will be round with a custard pie and his shouty mates to ruin your day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Ah Stormy I think you and Dolly make a fine pair when it comes to sticking it to the skank! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Thank you ❤ it's cos we're from London innit! We say it as we see it! Bunch of wankers the lot of em!

Edna just posted this. Interesting how she says “debrief” with mother 🤔
Do duck off frumpy dumpy. More like you & the old hag are trying to see how you're gonna spin this shitshow for that bleep, coke bleep of a sister of yours. You're a complicit wanker too. Bunch of absolute cunts the Price bleep clan!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes I was wondering about that!
Lez or Lez not be “intimate” friends????

If so who caught them at it!!!!!!!

This is a serious popcorn week ladies!!!!
Intimate relationship doesn't have to mean sexual, and I think it was already reported that the SW had developed a close relationship with katie Price, which can mean intimate

And I don't believe she had any intention of doing the pantos, so it's an easy option to pull out.

Reactions: 30
Panto organisers & venue owners will be on the phone to their lawyers as we speak! They can't ignore this letter of warning. Plus, I bet IF she's in Liverpool, they've already got a good idea what a loose potty mouthed cannon she is, by now. Is this mutilated sewer mouthed drunk druggie, suitable for a family show? No doubt nipping off every 15 minutes to vape & sniff. This is why AFP & Mr PP needs Crawl to be KFP's 'carer' while they're down here 'supervising' J & B. They NEED Crawl to keep an eye on her. They HATE & LOATH him, but needs must. Be interesting what F4J's next move will be. They seem to be going for the jugular now - Bring it on. IF she remains in this panto, she will be :poop: :poop: :poop: her pant's when it goes live, wondering what F4J may do ! Unfortunately, I think the panto organisers will cut their losses, let her leave, paying her in full. So she will have won to a degree. Got the cash for doing F all. :mad:
I doubt she has been paid in full upfront ... the contract may have possibly paid a non refundable retainer on signing and then allowed her to be paid by performance, perhaps in full following a minimum number of performances or any balance due at the end of the run ... reasons for sacking and what happens moneywise if that happens should all be in the contract ... in my view, if she had already been paid in full she wouldn't be there at all, she really needs the money now and F4J know that ... they are hitting her right where it hurts ... with the added bonus of making her virtually unemployable going forward (pretty much that already, but, this is the death knell I think) .... woo hoo ... I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think F4J know exactly how far they can legally go in their comments. If they say that Sussex Police are investigating serious and ongoing abuse against those poor children then I believe them :(

• Sad
Reactions: 56
I definitely think something has gone on regarding princess and skanky, that plaster class was cancelled that P was due at, and she hasn't been seen with the creature since. Also as someone mentioned further up, P replied to Emily and Peters comments on her post but not her birth givers (late) back handed comment. Has P seen the light, or is it to do with the f4j stuff or that piece of tit dim Lynn's drama. Something has happened that is certain.
I reckon it's to do with the positive drug test. Mo way will Pete allow P around her when she is doing drugs

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.