Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they promote it and pocket funds from it. Guilty as the people carrying out the procedure . Oh and I recall kipper stating Ellie the wellie being medically qualified. And I didn’t see Ellie blaming kipper for not following after care but slated the woman
Thats probably because Ellie the Butcher is well-aware already that the skank NEVER follows any advice given to her let alone care advice on her nasty surgeries; Besides which the toxins already in the skank can neutralise anything thats stabbed into it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well don’t think the panto can keep her on tbh! If anything goes wrong they will look stupid and negligible for ignoring the warnings. Not even sure she has gone to the panto.
The word ‘intimate’ is an odd word to use! 🤔
Investigating ‘compelling evidence’ of Serious abuse again is worded in a way that they know much more about this that perhaps we originally thought.

Reactions: 45
Good news, Junior and Princess aren’t out, the Braindeads will be glad to see all is well at the MM….she’s really going all out on happy families isn’t she….I wonder why 🤔😈😁

2F41E71C-A57F-4CBA-AF45-5217FDAD51C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Well don’t think the panto can keep her on tbh! If anything goes wrong they will look stupid and negligible for ignoring the warnings. Not even sure she has gone to the panto.
Investigating ‘compelling evidence’ of Serious abuse again is worded in a way that they know much more about this that perhaps we originally thought.
Would the panto insurance cover someone using drugs? I think not.

Reactions: 34
Well F4J are like a dog with a bone with this one. The latest....View attachment 2625160
o_OI'm pretty sure KFP would NOT confirm if asked, she has been doing Coke. Of course she will lie her arse off. She even make's out she doesn't drink alcohol, so she's defo not going to say she does COKE. So is Madam now 'intimate' with a woman, or is that a play on words I wonder? Interesting that F4J have actually said there is 'compelling evidence that J & B are suffering ONGOING & SERIOUS abuse in KFP's care - leading to Sussex police investigating:oops: If that's the case, this is why AFP & Mr PP are involved. I knew they had been approached by authorities. So are we now back to her only being allowed the kids with SUPERVISING by a responsible adult? Hope they don't include Rickwood as a responsible person! :mad::poop: That's what happened before she STOLE them from Kieran/ Then WHY are SS dragging their feet in getting them back to their loving father & Michelle?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I think that as she is saying nothing and is not shouting about how wrong they are or stating she is counter suing we can all assume she can’t deny it or sue them as it’s all 100% true.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m hoping For all this info to come out from f4j must mean KH has at least had a positive outcome from the family court , and as has been said here , it’s just KP and the family trying to stall things further by using any excuse they can to delay / prevent access , and be happy for the kids to be apprehensive about seeing their father … whilst it still isn’t be torture to have to deal with , maybe the end is in sight as there is only so long courts will put up with such behaviour .
If there was still a delicate and secret family court case ongoing I doubt KH would be allowing such stories to be leaked and used publically for fear of jeopardising his case …

Reactions: 38
Ooooo there'll be some major deflection needed with this being thrown her way, thoroughly enjoying it I have to say, couldn't happen to a bigger twit. I'm not a big fan of F4j and some of their methods but on this occasion it's bleeping brilliant, she's a bully and like all bullies they crumble when given a taste of their own medicine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So, if the court has ordered 50/50 custody or the kids to be with Kieran permanently, and cunty has/is ignoring this what are the repercussions for her?

Oh, sinkboy wanker, trying to deflect for the bleep bleep you pander to. Why the duck are you hanging around that scabby bleep? Does she owe your mates for her sniff? She has nothing to offer you the thick twit! You are a complicit bastard in all of this shitshow! How proud your parents must be of you. bleeping bleep! duck Off & take the coke bleep with you!
Ah Stormy I think you and Dolly make a fine pair when it comes to sticking it to the skank! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Good news, Junior and Princess aren’t out, the Braindeads will be glad to see all is well at the MM….she’s really going all out on happy families isn’t she….I wonder why 🤔😈😁

View attachment 2625200
Well skank you be can sure that Christmas this year for YOU ain't gonna be nuffink like this at all! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From ITV.

'
Louise Moller was a 27-year-old hairdresser in pursuit of an hourglass figure made famous by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Katie Price.Two months on from her non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery, she still has an open wound that needs to be dressed by nurses twice a week.

But the reality is Louise is lucky to be alive. She's one of a growing number of incidents of liquid BBL treatments going wrong.Having been surrounded at work by the latest beauty trends and treatments, Louise is open about the cosmetic work she's had done before."I've had fillers done before in my lips, and some of my friends have had this (liquid BBL) filler done.

"I didn't know there was any risk, I thought it was a safe procedure, that's why I decided to go with it.

She saw an advert online from Lift Aesthetics in Essex offering filler injections in the buttocks for just under £1500. The clinic has been endorsed by Katie Price who got her own liquid BBL done by them.Louise booked in and when she arrived, was surprised to find out that her procedure would be carried out by a company called Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd.

Louise took photos of the treatment room as she became concerned about poor hygiene and infection control.

She also claims that the risks of the procedure were not fully explained to her."I got told this procedure was not painful, it's definitely painful.""It felt like like a stabbing pain, and then I got a shooting pain. I screamed and said that really hurt, and then when I left the pain wasn't going away."In the hours after the procedure, Louise experienced redness and heat coming from her left buttock.

She contacted the clinic and was sent antibiotics, but her body temperature continued to rise, and she began vomiting. A doctor at the clinic told her she had been injected with air bubbles and an infection.

"They'd blocked the blood supply to my bum so obviously my skin tissue started to die.

"He said I had got sepsis and he needed to operate in 20 minutes, otherwise I wasn't going to be here any more.

"At this point he couldn't tell me what he was going to cut off."

Four days after her filler injections, Louise collapsed in an ambulance taking her to hospital, where a surgeon revealed what had happened during her liquid BBL appointment.

While in hospital, Louise had an operation to drain the abscess and remove the tissue from her butt cheek. That treatment continues two months on.

"Obviously I nearly lost my life. My mum nearly lost her little girl. Hunter my son nearly lost his mum," Louise said.

"It's not just a procedure, it's a huge life impact on someone it can cause. If it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else."In the end, her nonsurgical procedure left her needing surgery.

Responding to comment Lift Aesthetics said: "This procedure was not completed by Lift Aesthetics. The treatment was completed by Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd, yes, in a room rented from Lift Aesthetics."

Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd told ITV News Louise "is one of our clients, not Lift Aesthetics - we currently rent a room from them to complete treatments."

They said "Louise Moller did not follow aftercare advice," a claim which Louise refutes, and that she signed a consent form, and that "she was happy to go ahead knowing there are risks to this procedure".

Louise is taking legal action, but ultimately in the pursuit of perceived perfection, she found the opposite.''

OOOoooooh! Ellie, what have you done!

Their non surgical bubble has finally burst and stupid Kipper was promoting a life risking service to millions of brain dead fans!
She is fortunate that the NHS helped her. I know a woman (she's been mentioned on here before) that has a lot of cosmetic surgery and at the beginning of the year she had surgery by the one and only Dr Pollivier. She ended up with necrosis fasciitis and the skin was basically eating itself and the wound would not heal. Her doctor gave her antibiotics but they weren't helping. They refused to refer her to hospital, told her because she elected to have cosmetic surgery in another country there was nothing further they could do, she had to go to A&E, I'm not sure how she is at the moment.

There was also a woman in Ireland (IIRC) and she had a gastric sleeve turkey which went wrong and NHS wouldn't help and she died.

I just do not understand people who have cheap cosmetic work or don't go to a qualified person. A friend of mine recently done a short course on botox/fillers etc, she has ZERO medical experience and asked me to be a model. I said absolutely not. It petrifies me that people are injecting shite into people's bodies after a 1/2 day course 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Panto organisers & venue owners will be on the phone to their lawyers as we speak! They can't ignore this letter of warning. Plus, I bet IF she's in Liverpool, they've already got a good idea what a loose potty mouthed cannon she is, by now. Is this mutilated sewer mouthed drunk druggie, suitable for a family show? No doubt nipping off every 15 minutes to vape & sniff. This is why AFP & Mr PP needs Crawl to be KFP's 'carer' while they're down here 'supervising' J & B. They NEED Crawl to keep an eye on her. They HATE & LOATH him, but needs must. Be interesting what F4J's next move will be. They seem to be going for the jugular now - Bring it on. IF she remains in this panto, she will be :poop: :poop: :poop: her pant's when it goes live, wondering what F4J may do ! Unfortunately, I think the panto organisers will cut their losses, let her leave, paying her in full. So she will have won to a degree. Got the cash for doing F all. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Panto organisers & venue owners will be on the phone to their lawyers as we speak! They can't ignore this letter of warning. Plus, I bet IF she's in Liverpool, they've already got a good idea what a loose potty mouthed cannon she is, by now. Is this mutilated sewer mouthed drunk druggie, suitable for a family show? No doubt nipping off every 15 minutes to vape & sniff. This is why AFP & Mr PP needs Crawl to be KFP's 'carer' while they're down here 'supervising' J & B. They NEED Crawl to keep an eye on her. They HATE & LOATH him, but needs must. Be interesting what F4J's next move will be. They seem to be going for the jugular now - Bring it on. IF she remains in this panto, she will be :poop: :poop: :poop: her pant's when it goes live, wondering what F4J may do ! Unfortunately, I think the panto organisers will cut their losses, let her leave, paying her in full. So she will have won to a degree. Got the cash for doing F all. :mad:
I am not sure they have to pay her - will depend on the contract but usually there are clauses around bringing the performance/organisers into disrepute.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They may have a clause in the contract that gets them out of having to pay her due to circumstances out of their control (eg.. her own behaviour) 🤞🏻
Now that will be a result

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just hope they can unload the thing without paying it a brass razzoo

With luck it had already played what it thought was its hand of Aces, ie "Mentawl 'Elf, F4J etc etc" and withdrew itself from the show before this lot landed on it. Either way I cannot see how it can possibly even consider going ahead when its well-known in panto that you'll get loads of audience participation - it won't be the type of audience participation skank will like either so you can imagine how the thing would react....................

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.