Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just put the pair of them in prison for a couple of years, these two need some serious time inside, how many laws are they both breaking 🤦🏽‍♀️

Send them both down…

CE82300C-6F1E-48CF-A6A1-49C09D1EE5E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think Ellie has got an employee to register a company to take the heat off her and possibly deflect legal action. ITV said they have been investigating 'for a few months' and this 'None surgical Clinic Essex LTD' has been created on the 30th October this year :unsure:

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 20.25.20.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 20.23.25.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Horrific. Sounds like buck passing with the people involved. Oh dear at 27 you are in your prime. No need for these injections. You can get a good arse from gym workouts.
Does it say anywhere when she had the treatment? Because that company were only incorporated on 30 October. If she says she's been having treatment on the botch job for more than 2 months then it couldn't possibly have been that company what did the injection 🤔 would be interesting if it was set up around the time she got ill....
---
I think Ellie has got an employee to register a company to take the heat off her and possibly deflect legal action. ITV said they have been investigating 'for a few months' and this 'None surgical Clinic Essex LTD' has been created on the 30th October this year :unsure:

View attachment 2624280

View attachment 2624278
Tandem sleuthing 😄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder how Dim Lynne justifies her actions to herself. She has lied on Skanky’s behalf, contributed to the children being kept from their dad, covered up her drug taking, drinking and piss poor parenting. Surely she must see the neglect in that house.
Bunny on YouTube, covered in make up, begging strangers for likes. Left alone for hours in a room where the ceiling leaks and she is sleeping on a mattress on the floor.
Jett not going to school for over a year and completely isolated from everyone bar Skanky and her hangers on.
Both kids witnessing Skanky off her head, being vile about their dad, having cosmetic ops in front of them.
Why on earth has supposedly intelligent Lynne, a qualified SW, a mother herself, taken Skanky’s side and enabled her vile behaviour? I’m still so sick and angry about it all, she was supposed to put those children first, doesn’t she care how much more damage has been done to them because of her? And now she’s their nanny, give me strength, what a nasty witch.
I 100% agree but along with Lyn, there are many others in the SS dept who are witnessing the same. It’s right there in full view, you’ve got to question “are the lunatics in charge of the asylum”? It sure seems like it 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
From ITV.

'
Louise Moller was a 27-year-old hairdresser in pursuit of an hourglass figure made famous by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Katie Price.Two months on from her non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery, she still has an open wound that needs to be dressed by nurses twice a week.

But the reality is Louise is lucky to be alive. She's one of a growing number of incidents of liquid BBL treatments going wrong.Having been surrounded at work by the latest beauty trends and treatments, Louise is open about the cosmetic work she's had done before."I've had fillers done before in my lips, and some of my friends have had this (liquid BBL) filler done.

"I didn't know there was any risk, I thought it was a safe procedure, that's why I decided to go with it.

She saw an advert online from Lift Aesthetics in Essex offering filler injections in the buttocks for just under £1500. The clinic has been endorsed by Katie Price who got her own liquid BBL done by them.Louise booked in and when she arrived, was surprised to find out that her procedure would be carried out by a company called Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd.

Louise took photos of the treatment room as she became concerned about poor hygiene and infection control.

She also claims that the risks of the procedure were not fully explained to her."I got told this procedure was not painful, it's definitely painful.""It felt like like a stabbing pain, and then I got a shooting pain. I screamed and said that really hurt, and then when I left the pain wasn't going away."In the hours after the procedure, Louise experienced redness and heat coming from her left buttock.

She contacted the clinic and was sent antibiotics, but her body temperature continued to rise, and she began vomiting. A doctor at the clinic told her she had been injected with air bubbles and an infection.

"They'd blocked the blood supply to my bum so obviously my skin tissue started to die.

"He said I had got sepsis and he needed to operate in 20 minutes, otherwise I wasn't going to be here any more.

"At this point he couldn't tell me what he was going to cut off."

Four days after her filler injections, Louise collapsed in an ambulance taking her to hospital, where a surgeon revealed what had happened during her liquid BBL appointment.

While in hospital, Louise had an operation to drain the abscess and remove the tissue from her butt cheek. That treatment continues two months on.

"Obviously I nearly lost my life. My mum nearly lost her little girl. Hunter my son nearly lost his mum," Louise said.

"It's not just a procedure, it's a huge life impact on someone it can cause. If it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else."In the end, her nonsurgical procedure left her needing surgery.

Responding to comment Lift Aesthetics said: "This procedure was not completed by Lift Aesthetics. The treatment was completed by Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd, yes, in a room rented from Lift Aesthetics."

Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd told ITV News Louise "is one of our clients, not Lift Aesthetics - we currently rent a room from them to complete treatments."

They said "Louise Moller did not follow aftercare advice," a claim which Louise refutes, and that she signed a consent form, and that "she was happy to go ahead knowing there are risks to this procedure".

Louise is taking legal action, but ultimately in the pursuit of perceived perfection, she found the opposite.''

OOOoooooh! Ellie, what have you done!

Their non surgical bubble has finally burst and stupid Kipper was promoting a life risking service to millions of brain dead fans!
gormless, bleeping morons walk this earth, shallow ,lazy people who just cant be arsed to use any (small) intelligence they may have been born with, and think for themselves but use the excuse that ,if katie skany price can make money and be famous for getting their tits ( or ant other body part ) out, mangled or enlarged then it must be ok. be responsible for your selves,do your research,stop being bleeping sheep. these women all look the same, pouting lips,big arses and massive breasts but not a braincell between them and the personality of a blow up sex doll. bleeping idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This shocks me.
I'm still spinning from the once in a lifetime opportunity to pay to have hyaluronic acid injected into my labia. Jeez, I might sound like an old woman but I remember when an 'everything off' wax was shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It was wonderful, I know I’m heavily biased, but I thought it was fabulous ( too many ITV people in the audience though, grrrrr Lorraine ‘simpering’ Kelly, could have done without her, and a few others being there 😁) Mr SK said I looked like the little 10 year old fan-girl I must have looked like 35 years ago throughout the show 😁

Back on topic 😁 Was thinking this morning, there Kylie was, on prime time TV, top of her game at 55, Kylie posted a photo of herself back in Vegas loving life today 😁 Then we have ❄head Skank, 10 years younger, but a washed-up has-been selling bog-roll whilst wearing plastic ears. Whenever we think Skank is winning, think of her selling the bog-roll covered in dog pee, that’s her standard now, oh she’s no Kylie 😁

Never underestimate the Pwicy 🤦🏽‍♀️😂…..

View attachment 2623843
All that surgery and Skanky looks 20 years older then kylie. She did fantastic and she's still got it. Unlike some

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Does it say anywhere when she had the treatment? Because that company were only incorporated on 30 October. If she says she's been having treatment on the botch job for more than 2 months then it couldn't possibly have been that company what did the injection 🤔 would be interesting if it was set up around the time she got ill....
---
And........Kipper had her bum filler done on (I think? 26th of October). That's when Ellie starts referring people to 'None surgical clinic', before it was always just lift aesthetics. Just 4 days after KP's disastrous TikTok (where she was screaming in pain in a dirty house) a new LTD company was created! It seems obvious that KP having her bum done triggered something, such as ITV snooping into her, or the woman with the bodged filler to contact authorities?
---
I'm still spinning from the once in a lifetime opportunity to pay to have hyaluronic acid injected into my labia. Jeez, I might sound like an old woman but I remember when an 'everything off' wax was shocking!
Just why, oh why is the trend these days for everything to be fatter 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I don’t remember what threat it was but I posted about dodgy lift aesthetics a while ago as noticed that there was post directing people to DM for a referral to the non surgical clinic , and all that was was another Instagram page with a dodgy mobile phone number to contact ! I thought then who would be so stupid to get a medical procedure from a person on the end of a mobile phone number ! Also the BS about lift being on Harley street !! Don’t ever recall seeing any clinic or premises there ! Only Essex
It’s all completely dodgy
Also was it it lift clinic that was offering the courses with some accredited qualifications, which was also nothing to do with clinical procedures , just a Micky mouse training course qualification , and I thought also that what courses princess and KP were going to do together !!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Seriously these places need to be shutdown completely, I was in disbelief with what we saw on that Live with Skank. A totally non-sterile environment, kids and others walking in, dogs barking nearby, and then just injecting this 💩 into your body, with the wrong medication recommended in case of infection, it was unbelievable, they had no clue about the health dangers involved. This should have happened to Skank, she did have that leakage, i believe that happened, but nothing that serious. So glad that Ellie has been exposed, an overworked NHS does not need to have these people presenting themselves at Dr’s surgeries and A&E to be fixed, due to these appalling needless and dangerous procedures. Close them down, and bring down people like Skank who promote them, hope she gets destroyed over this.
only monday today,but i dont think she going to have a good week if todays anything to go by ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We saw this on the news, husband said exactly the same. He sees the hours I work and how we are left dealing with the aftermath from these vacuous, vain morons.
i hope the NHS bill them both ( the ones that do it and the ones who have it done) and charge them out of hours/agency rates and an emergancy payment of £5K each.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
no matter what she has told them, no matter what presents she has bribed them with,no matter what tit she tells people about them not wanting to see their dad or how scared they are of him etc., you only got to see that photo of them all together on her drive( the day she didnt know they had all got together), their eyes and smiles tell the truth, she can pretend all she likes but truth will out and she was outed that day, for the lying witch she is. the love and happiness ozeed out of them all in that photo, truly lovely to see and she must have been bleeping livid.
Was that when she reported Kieran for stalking?

Reactions: 7
Oh fuckit,I wish,wish that cuntywuntysinkycunt gets his cock cornered somehow in a bleeping exhaust like that dirty old weirdy guy did..trying to give the car a duck.🤣🤣Oh yes ‘He Loves cars’🤣Go stick your ugly vile cock in a exhaust
my god Dolly, i nearly choked then.... one minute im reading about some dickheads septic arse and then i read your post:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Was that when she reported Kieran for stalking?
cant remember and cant be arsed to check back, all through the threads sorry.....so maybe.;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More of her brain-dead fans, I wish someone would point out it's not slander ( or actually libel!) if it's true. Maybe they could try and engage their brain cells a bit, scenario 1) Fathers 4 Justice slaughtered someone's pet dog and set their car alight and vandalised their house for no particular reason..... VSs scenario 2) Well known, documented drug user is on drugs :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 20.50.41.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I wonder how Dim Lynne justifies her actions to herself. She has lied on Skanky’s behalf, contributed to the children being kept from their dad, covered up her drug taking, drinking and piss poor parenting. Surely she must see the neglect in that house.
Bunny on YouTube, covered in make up, begging strangers for likes. Left alone for hours in a room where the ceiling leaks and she is sleeping on a mattress on the floor.
Jett not going to school for over a year and completely isolated from everyone bar Skanky and her hangers on.
Both kids witnessing Skanky off her head, being vile about their dad, having cosmetic ops in front of them.
Why on earth has supposedly intelligent Lynne, a qualified SW, a mother herself, taken Skanky’s side and enabled her vile behaviour? I’m still so sick and angry about it all, she was supposed to put those children first, doesn’t she care how much more damage has been done to them because of her? And now she’s their nanny, give me strength, what a nasty witch.
Can't wait until the karma bus arrives and skanky shits on her like she does to everyone else

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.