Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry the woman had problems but the already stretched nhs should not be fixing imo. We could all see the unhygienic way they were injecting skank. Unfortunately she's like a bleeping cockroach.
Yes,nooo way our dear NHS,those poor sods have enough to look after people that are dying..not cunts that do these procedures for ‘beauty’.Go duck themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh My Lorrrrrd! Do you think SB's asparagus tip will fall off 🧐🤪 When you thought it couldn't get any more insane, they've been injecting into people's bits and bobs!

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 19.41.43.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 19.43.17.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 19.43.11.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Love you dolly 😘
---

Just a quick word SmillieKylie xx I taped Kylie show on Saturday ( an audience with) and watched it today...how bloody good is that mini queen 👸 she is fantastic xxxx ..on with the thread..I hope skanky goes to jail after everything she has done!
I watched it too; when Kylie arrived on stage the audience were rapturous with absolute joy on their faces. I almost had tears of love in my eyes and a definite lump in my throat.
When Skanky starts to 'sing' the tears are blood coming out of my ears and the lump in my throat - a gag reflex!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Seriously these places need to be shutdown completely, I was in disbelief with what we saw on that Live with Skank. A totally non-sterile environment, kids and others walking in, dogs barking nearby, and then just injecting this 💩 into your body, with the wrong medication recommended in case of infection, it was unbelievable, they had no clue about the health dangers involved. This should have happened to Skank, she did have that leakage, i believe that happened, but nothing that serious. So glad that Ellie has been exposed, an overworked NHS does not need to have these people presenting themselves at Dr’s surgeries and A&E to be fixed, due to these appalling needless and dangerous procedures. Close them down, and bring down people like Skank who promote them, hope she gets destroyed over this.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Yes,nooo way our dear NHS,those poor sods have enough to look after people that are dying..not cunts that do these procedures for ‘beauty’.Go duck themselves.
We saw this on the news, husband said exactly the same. He sees the hours I work and how we are left dealing with the aftermath from these vacuous, vain morons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Hmmmm look at this. Ellie trying to claim 'non surgical clinics essex' is nothing to do with her! I bet they hired that nurse bloke in the scrubs for the odd video and do all the rest themselves. Then when it goes wrong, they try to claim that's only a girl renting a room from them!

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 19.48.28.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Oh dear Lift Aesthetics are on the news for dodgy BBL ! Featured KFP tick tok of he having it done. People being injected with air bubbles, non hygienic circumstances etc leading to sepsis…..😡
Woooohoooo....

She saw an advert online from Lift Aesthetics in Essex offering filler injections in the buttocks for just under £1500. The clinic has been endorsed by Katie Price who got her own liquid BBL done by them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
From ITV.

'
Louise Moller was a 27-year-old hairdresser in pursuit of an hourglass figure made famous by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Katie Price.Two months on from her non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery, she still has an open wound that needs to be dressed by nurses twice a week.

But the reality is Louise is lucky to be alive. She's one of a growing number of incidents of liquid BBL treatments going wrong.Having been surrounded at work by the latest beauty trends and treatments, Louise is open about the cosmetic work she's had done before."I've had fillers done before in my lips, and some of my friends have had this (liquid BBL) filler done.

"I didn't know there was any risk, I thought it was a safe procedure, that's why I decided to go with it.

She saw an advert online from Lift Aesthetics in Essex offering filler injections in the buttocks for just under £1500. The clinic has been endorsed by Katie Price who got her own liquid BBL done by them.Louise booked in and when she arrived, was surprised to find out that her procedure would be carried out by a company called Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd.

Louise took photos of the treatment room as she became concerned about poor hygiene and infection control.

She also claims that the risks of the procedure were not fully explained to her."I got told this procedure was not painful, it's definitely painful.""It felt like like a stabbing pain, and then I got a shooting pain. I screamed and said that really hurt, and then when I left the pain wasn't going away."In the hours after the procedure, Louise experienced redness and heat coming from her left buttock.

She contacted the clinic and was sent antibiotics, but her body temperature continued to rise, and she began vomiting. A doctor at the clinic told her she had been injected with air bubbles and an infection.

"They'd blocked the blood supply to my bum so obviously my skin tissue started to die.

"He said I had got sepsis and he needed to operate in 20 minutes, otherwise I wasn't going to be here any more.

"At this point he couldn't tell me what he was going to cut off."

Four days after her filler injections, Louise collapsed in an ambulance taking her to hospital, where a surgeon revealed what had happened during her liquid BBL appointment.

While in hospital, Louise had an operation to drain the abscess and remove the tissue from her butt cheek. That treatment continues two months on.

"Obviously I nearly lost my life. My mum nearly lost her little girl. Hunter my son nearly lost his mum," Louise said.

"It's not just a procedure, it's a huge life impact on someone it can cause. If it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else."In the end, her nonsurgical procedure left her needing surgery.

Responding to comment Lift Aesthetics said: "This procedure was not completed by Lift Aesthetics. The treatment was completed by Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd, yes, in a room rented from Lift Aesthetics."

Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd told ITV News Louise "is one of our clients, not Lift Aesthetics - we currently rent a room from them to complete treatments."

They said "Louise Moller did not follow aftercare advice," a claim which Louise refutes, and that she signed a consent form, and that "she was happy to go ahead knowing there are risks to this procedure".

Louise is taking legal action, but ultimately in the pursuit of perceived perfection, she found the opposite.''

OOOoooooh! Ellie, what have you done!

Their non surgical bubble has finally burst and stupid Kipper was promoting a life risking service to millions of brain dead fans!
Ellie can try and distance herself and Lift Aesthetics from this all she likes but SHE was the one that was promoting this on KP's tiktok and SHE is the one that has been promoting it all over Lift Aesthetics IG page! SHE is just as guilty as the people who actually carried out the procedure! SHE was the one advertising it at that price all over SM! Glad she's feeling some heat from this!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I don't think skank gives a flying duck about F4J and the drug post,, i think H was deployed because she knew this story of lift asthetics and dangerous BBL with her promoting having it done and advertising it was going to cause a backlash. Her fan hasn't given a flying duck for a year about the damage done to the kids, the drugs, the neglect and the dodgy SW but when it comes to her daily grift, tik tok selling and the podcast when £££ and free procedures are in jeopardy skank will deploy the deflection and sympathy card that is H to keep the fan onside. 😎

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Seriously any bloke who does this risks necrosis and their bloody cock dropping off….it’s madness 🤷🏽‍♀️
So she is advertising these BBLs on that IG page that she is now trying to claim SHE doesn't do them and the person merely rents a room from her. If that's the case then why is there videos of HER rubbing her hands all over some girl's ass while she is having the procedure done by that bloke? She must be some kind of pervert then!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
If the woman wants to sue then here's a few ads from Ellie that claim it's 'our' bum filler and refer to the clinic she says she has nothing to do with!

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 20.05.36.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 20.04.43.png

---
So she is advertising these BBLs on that IG page that she is now trying to claim SHE doesn't do them and the person merely rents a room from her. If that's the case then why is there videos of HER rubbing her hands all over some girl's ass while she is having the procedure done by that bloke? She must be some kind of pervert then!
Also it's her account arranging the appointments, funny that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
WTF is this Rat Run bollox…The twit says “we are going to rally to three different cities, 50 cars, get up in the morning, rally to the city, then party at night and drive on to the next city” (what drunk driving 🤷🏽‍♀️) …more dodgy bollox….everything about these two twats is really dodgy, this also needs closing down….WTF is this 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
WTF is this Rat Run bollox…The twit says “we are going to rally to three different cities, 50 cars, get up in the morning, rally to the city, then party at night and drive on to the next city” (what drunk driving 🤷🏽‍♀️) …more dodgy bollox….everything about these two twats is really dodgy, this also needs closing down….WTF is this 🤷🏽‍♀️
It sounds illegal to me. I've just Googled this and went cross-eyed after the first couple of paragraphs but it looks as though you need lots of permits and permissions....

Reactions: 25
Oh fuckit,I wish,wish that cuntywuntysinkycunt gets his cock cornered somehow in a bleeping exhaust like that dirty old weirdy guy did..trying to give the car a duck.🤣🤣Oh yes ‘He Loves cars’🤣Go stick your ugly vile cock in a exhaust

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here's that bloke that did Kipper's arse too. So Ellie works with him and is right there with him massaging big bums and she has nothing to do with it?

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 20.10.12.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.