Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t care less what happens to that woman. But the pain In those kids eyes ☹. Not to mention bunny being put up for show on the internet for all the perverts to watch. Absolutely sickening and everyone involved in protecting the skank over those poor kids should hang their heads in shame. Pile of disgusting people the whole clan. Makes me so angry
@Dollylovesshoes a wee aside but have started to say “oily rag “ when I go for my smokes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t care less what happens to that woman. But the pain In those kids eyes ☹. Not to mention bunny being put up for show on the internet for all the perverts to watch. Absolutely sickening and everyone involved in protecting the skank over those poor kids should hang their heads in shame. Pile of disgusting people the whole clan. Makes me so angry
It's bleeping heartbreaking.

I'm wondering and really concerned about Jett.
Does he get home schooling?
Does he see any friends?
Who looks after him when The witch mother is off on her ticky tock market stall, Masterclasses, Panto.
It breaks my heart when you look back at photos of him and Kieran and him and Valintino.
And WTF are SS doing, with all the latest, DL, false allegations, drugs. WHY THE HELL have Jett and Bunny not been removed. They have a bleeping duty of care for these 2 kids and as far as I see, they aren't doing their bloody job.
Yes - in the old photos with Kieran and Valentino, Jett looked genuinely happy and relaxed. There was real love in those photos.
Valentino must be heartbroken by the whole situation too - allegations against his mum and stepdad, and separation from his friends Jett and Bunny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm wondering and really concerned about Jett.
Does he get home schooling?
Does he see any friends?
Who looks after him when The witch mother is off on her ticky tock market stall, Masterclasses, Panto.
It breaks my heart when you look back at photos of him and Kieran and him and Valintino.
And WTF are SS doing, with all the latest, DL, false allegations, drugs. WHY THE HELL have Jett and Bunny not been removed. They have a bleeping duty of care for these 2 kids and as far as I see, they aren't doing their bloody job.
But that's it exactly, when you say "as far as I see". We see nothing. Things will be happening that aren't public knowledge. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. And when you've got someone who's as notoriously non compliant as KP then things will take even longer sadly. Keep the faith x

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ratrunrally… more like Molerunrally!!! have they been knorred off by a rat….
1702332144613.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
But that's it exactly, when you say "as far as I see". We see nothing. Things will be happening that aren't public knowledge. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. And when you've got someone who's as notoriously non compliant as KP then things will take even longer sadly. Keep the faith x
I'm not doubting for a second that Kieran is doing absolutely everything he can. What I mean is about actual SS with everything that's becoming public knowledge even though us Krusties have been saying these things all along. I don't understand why SS haven't removed J & B temporarily until things come to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Makes me laugh , check out any of the names of these grifters , and they’ve been connected with more companies ( often just a slight change of name I.e lift aesthetics 1, 2, 3 ) than bacteria on a bog seat , and their companies have been dissolved more times than the fillers in Skankys arse

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's bleeping heartbreaking.

Yes - in the old photos with Kieran and Valentino, Jett looked genuinely happy and relaxed. There was real love in those photos.
Valentino must be heartbroken by the whole situation too - allegations against his mum and stepdad, and separation from his friends Jett and Bunny.
It’s so sad. She is disgusting and the clan are equally as bad. Purely fuelled by spite. Feck then all. Only thing makes me slightly forgive her is the mess she made of herself

Reactions: 19
I'm not doubting for a second that Kieran is doing absolutely everything he can. What I mean is about actual SS with everything that's becoming public knowledge even though us Krusties have been saying these things all along. I don't understand why SS haven't removed J & B temporarily until things come to court.
You don't know what has happened though. As has been said, repeatedly, SS can't just swoop in and remove children. It would require police involvement, force, and possibly physically dragging children away from their (fake) hysterical Mum.

Unfortunately, things have to be Court ordered. As I've also stated previously, the whole social worker stuff has (I believe), moved things forward. So therefore, things are happening. It just doesn't (yet) warrant physically dragging children out of the home they've lived in for the past year. And if someone is noncompliant and ignores decisions it will drag things out even longer. I'm not saying any of this is right. But that's how it works with situations like this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
KFP is the patron saint of these cunts. Brain dead, spending all their money (benefits or otherwise) on Botox , fillers, bbl injections, neglecting their children, wearing inch thick make up two shades too dark for them. Living off Prosecco and ❄. Pride of Britain I don’t bloody well think.
Honestly I feel like I’m in Bedlam sometimes watching the lunatics. I have to stop myself from asking “what the duck have you done to your face?” when I come across them in the wild. I mean, firstly, why would you want tit injecting into places it doesn’t belong and secondly why the duck would you want to look like everyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There has been a big upturn in referrals to child mental health services and they are struggling to cope. I know Mental Health Issues are real and at times incapacitating,but with parents like Skank you can see why. She is only concerned about herself and uses the kids to get at her partners or picks them for photo opportunities to give the narrative of what a good mum she is and then drops them when cameras disappear. We all know she love bombs them to get them onside then ignores them, how does she expect them to not suffer. Answer, she don,t care because if she claims they have problems she then gets the sympathy vote. I truly wish the red tops would print the truth and show the evidence they must have.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Kieran would be well aware of this, from the moment she tested positive, yet STILL the kids have not been reunited with him. What more do the authorities need, to remove the kids from such an unsafe, chaotic environment? WHY has AFP got preference over Wendy, to look after the kids? It bloody stinks.
I'm a bit behind so don't know if this has already been commented on but I work in substance misuse (I am also a social worker but don't work for my local authority) it can take a huge amount for kids to be removed even with a lot of positive tests for one case I know of it took around 2 years and that was with a lot of the agencies involved trying escalate once it got in front of a judge things happened fairly rapidly however getting it there was a battle.

Only a judge or police under powers of protection can remove a child, it isn't down to individual social workers and can be a hugely frustrating process

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Skanky has finally commented on P's magazine cover and guess what, she made it all about her as usual. Princess thanked Junior, Sophie, Emily and others but not Skank

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Where is skanky???? Is she in Liverpool or not??
Ive got a mental picture of the witch trying to rehearse and even failing at that in her pickled head she will think she will be able to wing it like she usually does wonder if she will be off her tits as usualim hoping she does appear and completely duck it up
---
Skanky has finally commented on P's magazine cover and guess what, she made it all about her as usual. Princess thanked Junior, Sophie, Emily and others but not Skank
Shes such a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where is skanky???? Is she in Liverpool or not??
I think she is, but she is keeping her movements really secret for some reason. The F4J stuff maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️The rest of the cast aren’t mentioning her on any of their SM, in fact they are very quiet, as if they’ve been told to say nothing. Can’t find any spots of her, my sherlocking has failed me 😁 All I’ve found is the girl playing sleeping beauty, saying it was day 3 of rehearsal and showing the programme timings. Dunno why it’s all so secret squirrel, as I’ve said I would have expected media calls today advertising the Panto, or at least SM posts, but nothing is appearing, it’s all very odd 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sophie has been busy updating kippers social media, thankfully her FB....*insert evil laugh*
---
Talking of FB, the best the Mirror and Daily Star can come up with is...

Screenshot 2023-12-11 224038.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.