Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it say anywhere when she had the treatment? Because that company were only incorporated on 30 October. If she says she's been having treatment on the botch job for more than 2 months then it couldn't possibly have been that company what did the injection 🤔 would be interesting if it was set up around the time she got ill....
---
wonder if it happened before skanky had hers cocked up, could have done it live ,to show it didnt hurt and disprove some of the dickheads statements but skank managed to scream louder then a factory whistle at home time and it would explain why ellie was so annoyed with her, instead of helping her sales,it strengthened the case against her. they are all dickheads, im really getting annoyed with the lot of the stupid cunts, hope their missdeeds catch up with them all soon, and i really hope skankys are landing this week ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
More of her brain-dead fans, I wish someone would point out it's not slander ( or actually libel!) if it's true. Maybe they could try and engage their brain cells a bit, scenario 1) Fathers 4 Justice slaughtered someone's pet dog and set their car alight and vandalised their house for no particular reason..... VSs scenario 2) Well known, documented drug user is on drugs :rolleyes:

View attachment 2624339
oh my days, she was on video doing it ffs, there is no hope for the future, we are all doomed. ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A good friend of mine and Sam's, not registered on here, has suggested that this whole Lift thing hitting the media today and SB's posts are very conveniently timed and very distracting from the F4J and coke stuff.

Could be a coincidence but nothing would surprise me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Regarding the Panto, I wonder if she was only ever planned to do the adult performance and generate publicity, who in their right mind could think she is appropriate for family viewing!
I posted the same thought a few threads ago, I'm still sure this is the case,

Reactions: 13
A good friend of mine and Sam's, not registered on here, has suggested that this whole Lift thing hitting the media today and SB's posts are very conveniently timed and very distracting from the F4J and coke stuff.

Dear Angelic,I’m bit fick what does it mean that SB is just taking away the F4J thingy?it’s not that he has any clout though..I’m confused.com.🥴❤Help…

Reactions: 15

KP would have to have thrown Ellie under the bus then.....?

I can't see anyone caring about SB's little Brum brums that much, so probably won't deflect much! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dear Angelic,I’m bit fick what does it mean that SB is just taking away the F4J thingy?it’s not that he has any clout though..I’m confused.com.🥴❤Help…
Not thick at all, great question. SB might not be well-known in the public eye, but he's very well known and discussed on here, so while we're all focused on SB and Ellie (look over here, don't look over there), KP sneaks out of us Tattlers' focus and takes away the conversation from KP, drugs and the social worker. This actually has more of a knock on effect on public perception than we realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Not thick at all, great question. SB might not be well-known in the public eye, but he's very well known and discussed on here, so while we're all focused on SB and Ellie (look over here, don't look over there), KP sneaks out of us Tattlers' focus and takes away the conversation from KP, drugs and the social worker. This actually has more of a knock on effect on public perception than we realise.
Ahhh I get it…bleep ain’t he?Having a go at us tattlers.He will get tit on him though won’t he in the end..Methinks.It will all roll ‘back’to him.❄❄❄His her snowman.🤣 snowman sink.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Skank will only be worried on what this liftBBL thing impacts on her ability to grift free procedures with other beauty salons and companies if she faces a backlash anyone that does cosmetic, Botox, fillers will think twice about doing anything on skank for free for some advertising on her tiktok or social media, if this cuts down on invites and freebies Ellie will be thrown under the bus. 😎

Reactions: 33
KP would have to have thrown Ellie under the bus then.....?

I can't see anyone caring about SB's little Brum brums that much, so probably won't deflect much! 😁
Would KP throw Ellie under the bus to save her own neck.... Hmmmm 🤔😉

True re SB but they are both utterly deluded that they are mega faymuss innit. Hence him selling little videos of himself saying happy birthday 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Would KP throw Ellie under the bus to save her own neck.... Hmmmm 🤔😉

True re SB but they are both utterly deluded that they are mega faymuss innit. Hence him selling little videos of himself saying happy birthday 🫣🤣
Yep, deluded. I reckon sad boy might get one short story in the rags about his crap cars and how he's been in trouble before letting KP drive them and parking in school playgrounds! People will just think its sad then forget about it. Meanwhile, social media still has the Kipper /dim Lynne stuff on there waiting to resurface when legal action is taken, or she loses the kids and it won't go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
These grifters and chancers must think we come up the Thames on a push bike, So you book up and pay for a treatment costing over a grand with lift aesthetics, it goes tits up , wasn’t us guv some other firm hired a room off us and kidnapped our customer, What ? did they do the treatment for sod all ? Do competitors just turn up or just anybody ? and lift aesthetics let them have a room? Like to know if Ellis Emily Sargent has ever worked for Miss Mackenzie?
or the connection,
I’ll be helpful, try some honest advertising, Scrap lift aesthetics, take a leaf out of dewhurst’s books
Mackenzies the Master Butchers
We’re a cut above
Use us and you’ll end up with a smoking hot body
( only if you are not buried but cremated)

Reactions: 21
I'm wondering and really concerned about Jett.
Does he get home schooling?
Does he see any friends?
Who looks after him when The witch mother is off on her ticky tock market stall, Masterclasses, Panto.
It breaks my heart when you look back at photos of him and Kieran and him and Valintino.
And WTF are SS doing, with all the latest, DL, false allegations, drugs. WHY THE HELL have Jett and Bunny not been removed. They have a bleeping duty of care for these 2 kids and as far as I see, they aren't doing their bloody job.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I agree with you. They aren't happy. They look sad and unclean in photos. They're at the very least emotionally abused
I couldn’t care less what happens to that woman. But the pain In those kids eyes ☹. Not to mention bunny being put up for show on the internet for all the perverts to watch. Absolutely sickening and everyone involved in protecting the skank over those poor kids should hang their heads in shame. Pile of disgusting people the whole clan. Makes me so angry

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.